- Text Size +
Chapter 18

Serena, Mina and Lita all voted to go get more adoring fans. Rei and Amy looked to Jack to see if he would make it a tie, but Jack had no intention of angering Lita again so he kept his trap shut.

The girls began swimming towards the nearest sea port, down by the pier next to the circus/boardwalk area. Jack remained on Rei's shoulder occasionally whispering sweet nothings into her ear, causing her to giggle and to flirt back with her tiny man.

They got to the board walk. At night there aren't many people there, just the night life. Drug dealers, neon light salesmen clowns, druggies, homeless bums raiding the dumpsters right after the restaurants close down, and occasionally a young couple sitting by Make-Out-Pier.

"HEY, LOOK!!" shouted Serena excitedly. Rei, Lita, and the others looked down and couldn't believe who they saw!! It was Darien!

Serena looked excitedly, noticing her boyfriend in the middle of a small crowd. Approaching the port caused the crowds to stare at the 115 foot tall blonde in nothing but her bra and panties. The crowds were pretty supportive, snapping photos and cheering the other Senshi, who decided it would be fun to pose for the onlookers.

Darien, AKA Tuxedo Mask (Or Tuxedo Kamen, depending on how picky you are about the Japanese titles.--Somedude) had absolutely no idea about the events of the day. Hell, he had only met Jack once, and that was in line to buy groceries. So when Serena reached to pick him up, he was in total shock.

"Ss...Serena? What happened to you?"

"The most wonderful thing in the world," responded Serena. Holding Darien in her cupped hands, she showed him to Jack.

"Darien, this is Jack, the man who made a wonderful growth formula."

"Hi," responded Jack as he looked on at the other girls posing for the exited crowd. “You look familiar... HEY! Now I remember you! You’re the fruit guy!”

Jack was of course referring to an incident where Darien was debating whether the tomato was a fruit or a vegetable. Vegetables were $3 and Fruits 5$. The man behind the counter claimed the tomato to be a fruit and a long Monty Python Style debate ended up happening. (Remember the coconuts debate?--FB) Unfortunately, Darien was too dazed to remember any of this.

"G-g-growth formula?"

"Yup. Don't you like what you see?"

Darien was going to be honest, then Jack gave him several signs that said, “Say yes,” and not to say anything that might offend her. So Darien of course said Serena looked great.

"I knew it! Oh, we're gonna have sooooo much fun now Darien." said Serena with a wink. Darien whispered to Jack.

"What's going on?! What did you do to them?"

"Long story Darien. In short, I'm the victim. They manipulated me... with their pretty faces and big batting eyes. I COULDN'T SAY NO TO THE PRETTY LADIES!!! I'M WEAK!!!" whined Jack.

Rei saw her tiny boyfriend's drama and picked him up. She gave him a BIG shoulder to cry on. Then, after a few more photos including one where a guy asked if he could be held by Mina and Amy while his friends took the photo, the girls decided to head back to the beach for some fun with 2 tiny men.

"No way!" Serena protested. "Darien is mine!!" she said as she shielded Darien in her cupped hands.

"Fine then," Rei replied. "We won't share Jack with you."

"WHAT?!! That's not fair!" whined Serena.

"Yes it is." Mina piped in. "You've got Darien and the rest of us have Jack. If anyone should be complaining it's us."

"HEY!" shouted Jack.

"She didn't mean it like that Jack." said Amy reassuringly.

“Does anyone else find it creepy that they’re referring to us as if we’re property?” Darien asked, thinking out loud.

“Get used to it, it’s kinda the norm,” Jack said.