- Text Size +
Chapter 17

After a few minutes of posing, Serena and the others decided it was time to move on. Although Lita did have one trick in mind, she wasn't sure whether or not to do it. The trick was namely, picking up the boat and playing with it. "What to do", she wondered.

"Should I pick it up guys?" asked Lita.

"In a word... no." said Jack. Lita swam over to Rei and put her face close to Jack's so she could see him clearly instead of seeing a little thing on Rei's shoulder.

"Awww... why not?" asked Lita poutily.

"You'll break it, it's not yours, none of us can afford to pay for it if you destroy it, you'll make passengers fall over board, the captain has a dead line to meet, some of the passengers look sea sick enough without your help, take your pick. I've got more." Said Jack who, as always, didn't think before speaking. This could be a problem this time as Lita was the worst at controlling her temper out of all the girls.

"Jack!" shouted Rei in an angry tone.

"What?"

Rei just shook her head as she turned to Lita. "I'm sorry about Jack. I think what he meant to say was that the people on board and the property damage, it wouldn't be a good idea."

"I guess you're right," responded Lita. Putting her face in front of Jack, she began to speak to him harshly. "Next time, you should really think things through!"

"Sorry, my bad." responded Jack.

"Relax. I'm not going to hurt you," replied Lita. "Unless you're dumb enough to do that again."

“I’ll remember that,” he said with a nod.

"Okay, so playing with the boat is out. Now where do we go?"

"Why not show up at one of the ports?" suggested Serena. "Find more adoring fans."