- Text Size +
Chapter 15

The 5 girls and Jack were set up around the beach, eating their food and discussing the events of the day, and the future, among other things.

"Staying like this all the time would be impractical," began Amy. "I mean, look at the amount of food it takes to satisfy us for one meal!"

"She's right," responded Rei as she downed another 5 burgers in a single gulp. "And where would we sleep?"

Between bites of pasta, Mina began to pout a little. "Aww, I like being big. None of this would have happened if we stayed small."

"Well," interrupted Jack, "I could always make more serum. Now that I have the proper formula worked out, I could make as much as I want!"

Lita, whose mouth was filled with enough salad to satisfy a small union work force, agreed with Jack. "Good idea."

"But you'd have to give me a little time. Once this stuff gets mass-produced, we'll be able to raise enough giant plants and animals to feed cities. We could make world hunger a thing of the past. Not to mention the limitless rewards of cold hard cash," Jack said, rubbing his palms together.

"And then maybe we could stay huge," added Serena as she downed another batch of fries with several gallons of soda.

"Maybe," added Jack. The thought of the girls being gigantic and fawning over him all the time wasn't without its charm, but there were several reasons to throw in that “Maybe.” One was that, while he enjoyed being loved, it’s hard to run a multi-billion dollar corporation from in between a girls breasts. Not to mention he still needed to see how the serum progressed, and make sure there were no long-term side effects. Nevertheless, the girls were excited at the prospect.

"Let's go for a swim." suggested Serena as she stretched her arms above her head.

"Sounds good to me." said Mina and Rei in unison. Rei agreed too. Amy however, like always, was concerned about more than just herself.

"If we go for a swim we might end up sinking a ship, or even losing Jack. He might drown if he fell into the water and-" Amy began, but then Jack interrupted her.

"First off, Amy, I know how to swim. Second off, I survived Hurricane Larry on a stupid flimsy little raft south of Mexico on my vacation a few years ago. I'll be fine if we go for a swim. Just because
I'm smaller than all of you doesn't mean you have to treat me like a baby or something." said Jack defensively. Amy apologized for treating Jack like a child.

"So, which one of us gets Jack while we're in the water?" asked Serena. She volunteered but Jack didn't deem her responsible or trustworthy enough. Jack didn't know Lita and Mina well enough so the decision was once again between Rei and Amy. He did agree that Amy would be most careful and she would be very trustworthy.

Rei, well Jack had a MAJOR crush on Rei since the first day he laid eyes on her. When some punk tripped him and he fell flat on his face, the first thing he saw when he opened his eyes was Rei's panties. Then when he moved his eyes a bit he saw her gorgeous face.

"I'll go with Rei." Jack reasoned that he had already traveled into the city with Amy, and trusted Rei. Amy managed to take it quite well as Rei picked Jack up.

"Don't worry little Jack, I'll be careful."

"Will you relax? I'll be just fine." As Jack found a comfortable place to stay on Rei's back, the rest of the girls began to strip down into their bras and panties. After all, they didn't want to get their uniforms wet.

Finally, when all the girls were ready, they started swimming out to sea, with Jack getting the view of a lifetime.