- Text Size +
Chapter 14

"Ok, so that's 60 Big Macs, 120 boxes of French fries, 20 salads, 20 plates of Spaghetti and Meatballs and 125 gallons of soda." said Jack as he did all the calculations of the increased size of the food the girls would need to satisfy their appetites. "Anything else?" he asked sarcastically as an anime sweat bead dropped down the side of his head.

"Could you put in an extra 20 Big Macs please?" asked Serena as she licked her lips.

"I'm not made of money ya know," said Jack irritably. "Any of you got the money to pay for this?" he asked as he began looking through his wallet.

"Well... how much money DO you have Jack?" asked Amy seeming concerned.

"Well letÂ’s see... I have... 2 dollars and 23 cents..." he said embarrassedly. The girls looked at him seeming to wonder how he got by in life. "DON"T WORRY!!" began Jack. "I have a plan. Amy, you can come into town with me and grab the food once I order it, then explain how it's for the noble cause of keeping Japan safe and keeping the defenders of truth and justice with full bellies," said Jack.

"But there's nothing to defend Tokyo from." said Amy.

"YOU SEE!!! It's working already!!" said Jack. The other girls smiled.

The girls decided that it would be a good idea for Amy to accompany Jack in order to make their case. So the four girls started to make a space for the food while Jack rode on Amy's shoulder into the city. Eventually, the pair made it to a street in the Shinjuku district that was literally wall-to-wall restaurants.

"Jack, are you sure about this?" asked Amy.

"Relax. Helping the city is your job, and you can't do that on an empty stomach, right?"

"Right!" responded Amy enthusiastically. With her confidence renewed by Jack's powers of persuasion, she went down into the street, letting Jack off in the McDonalds. A Japanese teen was managing the register.

"May I help you?"

"Hey, uh, can I order 80 Big Mac extra value meals super sized, 20 salads and 40 extra orders of extra-large fries?"

"Is this a joke?" asked the man.

"Well, it's not for me." Motioning outside, the man saw a 115 foot tall Sailor Mercury, who waved and blew a kiss at the man in an attempt to look friendly.

"Uhm... ok. Hold on." said the unsuspecting cashier. "Chuck, 80 Big Mac extra value meals, 20 salads, and 40 extra boxes of extra large fries." he said shivering.

"Is this some kind of-WHOAH!!" said the even more unsuspecting chef. After a while all the food was prepared.

"Here... no charge..." they said.

"Ok, then in that case I'll have another Big Mac value meal with a large Dr. Pepper." Jack said with a smile. They gave him his meal then Jack motioned for Amy to grab the food. They went off to Zeo's Italian Kitchen to get Mina's 20 bowls of Spaghetti and got much of the same reaction.

Amy and Jack returned with the food, Amy carrying all the food since the weight of half the load would probably crush Jack.

"Thanks Jack! How can we pay you back?" asked Rei as she began popping burgers into her mouth.

"Just don't drop me in there and we'll call it even." said Jack. The girls laughed at his remark and chow time began.

"Can you believe that they didn't even charge us?" asked Amy as she dropped a few boxes worth of fries into her mouth.

"Yum, free. My favorite flavor." said Jack.