- Text Size +
Chapter 13

Meanwhile back on the beach, Jack was still pleasing the blonde giantess. Her moans of pleasure were heard loud and clear by Serena's friends, especially Jack whose ears could barely take the loud noise. Finally Lita, Mina and Amy began growing impatient with her.

"Just a little bit more girls, come on! Please!?" Serena begged as she moved her tiny boy-toy across her breasts.

"You made me give him up too Serena, now it's Lita's turn." said Rei. The other girls nodded in agreement. After all, fair is fair. Serena gave Jack to Lita after at least 3 minutes of arguing.

"Now you're all mine Jack. You're in for a good time, little man." she said with a smile as she brought Jack up to her face and planted a BIG kiss on him.

Lita, who was now thoroughly enjoying her turn with Jack, slowly, (very slowly. Think Bond villain trap slow. Well, maybe not that slow.--Somedude) lowered Jack into her panties, all the while petting him with her fingers.

"You OK down there Jack?" she asked.

"Just a little tired. But are you sure I'll be safe, well, y'know..."

"Relax," cooed Lita. "I won't let anything happen to you. Mina still hasn't had her turn yet." Her wink made Jack feel a little better as he was completely lowered into Lita's panties.

(Don’t look at me, I didn’t write this. -- Shifty eyed Freak Boy)

Looking around, Jack attempted to get his bearings. When he finally saw what he was looking for, the massive cave known as Lita's vagina, he began to kiss it and pleasure it out of instinct.

"Well, I can bet everyone in the school wanted to get into Lita's panties, and here I am!" Jack thought to himself. "Hope you can feel this!"

Outside, Lita began to feel Jack's movements into her, moaning and screaming in ecstasy. This only made Mina more anxious to get her hands on Jack. The others girls, meanwhile, were discussing their future at this size.

"I don't think we can stay like this forever," said a worried Amy.

"Relax!" responded Rei. "If we can't, we'll just make more serum, and grow big whenever we want to have fun."

"Sounds good to me," responded Serena.

"Me too," seconded Mina. Lita was of course, too busy with Jack to notice anything.

"Yes! More! More! Keep going Jack!" Lita hadn't felt this good, well, ever. Jack was enjoying it, but pleasing a 115 foot tall Sailor Scout down there is hard work. Not to say he wasn't enjoying it.

Having heard enough, Mina decided it was her turn!

"Lita, you're gonna tire him out then he won't have enough energy for us!" Mina complained. The other girls agreed. Lita sighed and reluctantly pulled Jack out of her womanhood. Jack was a sticky mess and was covered in Lita's juices.

"What happened? Did I win the prize? Did I say the secret word?" said a tired, confused and disoriented Jack.

"If the prize is a chance with me then yes you won," said Mina with a wink as she picked Jack out of Lita's palm. She stroked him gently and lovingly. Jack was only slowly starting to regain his composure as Mina sat down, placed him on her breasts, and slowly leaned her head towards him, lifting her breasts at the same time.

"What are you going to do to me?" asked Jack.

"Suck on you. Problem?"

"No," quickly responded Jack. His banged up ribs were a testament to what happened if he got on the bad side of these titanic beauties, and he was careful not to make the same mistake again. So Jack willingly let Mina place him on her lips as she very carefully began to suck on him and his manhood. The feeling of Mina's tongue all over his body was almost too much for Jack to bear.

"Mmmm... Jack, you taste so good." moaned Mina as she continued to suck on Jack.

“Not TOO good, I trust,” Jack got out between gasps.

"Speaking of taste," remarked Serena. "I'm kind of hungry. Who wants dinner?”

"Do you think it's a good idea to go into the city like this?" asked Lita. "I mean, after what happened before..."

"No one's gonna care if we go into the city to just get something to eat. And if they do, it's not like they can stop us. Besides," Serena said with a sexy undertone, "I wanna show off."

At this point Mina finished licking her little lollipop. Taking Jack out of her mouth and placing him on her shoulder, Mina began to stroke him while listening to the others debate what to do about dinner.

"If you guys don't want to go into the city," suggested Jack, "then I could get some food."

Amy and Jack managed to talk the girls out of walking into the city and leaving a path of mass destruction in their wake. So, Jack took their rather large orders.