- Text Size +
Chapter 12

Jack looked around his new surroundings as the other girls looked on a bit jealous. All were waiting anxiously for their turn with Jack. To the north were her breasts, now only covered by a massively sized bra. To the south, Amy's panties. After praising science and his own luck, Jack decided that if he went down south, he might drown. So he went up north and began climbing Amy's titanic breasts. She let out a soft moan in pleasure as she felt Jack's tiny form climb her bosom.

As Jack made it to the top of her breasts, Amy gave Jack a little nudge in the direction of her pert and erect nipples.

"Go on Jack," Amy cooed as she gave him another nudge. "You know you want too." she said with a smile.

Jack didn't argue as he began massaging Amy's nipples. She moaned in pleasure. After a few more minutes of ecstasy it was no longer Amy's turn. Lita and Mina had already had their turn, and Amy had just finished hers. Rei and Serena were once again having an argument over who would get to play with Jack now.

"We'll let Jack decide!" said Rei angrily.

"Ok then. Just remember Jack, Rei broke your ribs!" said Serena trying to build up her case.

"You seemed to forget to mention that to us Rei." said Lita as Mina nodded in agreement. Both girls wanted to know how Rei broke Jack's ribs, but they would have to wait.

"That's not as bad as what Serena did to Jack! Serena tried to kill him!" said Rei angrily. She and Serena both gave Jack their sexiest looks. Jack looked from girl to girl and could only think one thing, ‘God damn it… why do I have to choose?’

"Rei wouldn't have broken my ribs if you didn't egg her on," responded Jack to Serena. Rei was excited as Serena moped a little, wanting a turn with Jack.

"Yes!" responded the black haired sailor as she began to undress. Jack, who was enjoying every minute of this, started to climb onto Rei's body, ready to please her.

The actions of the 5 sailors and Jack were not ignored. A small crowd had gathered by where the sailors were, and the reactions from the crowd ranged from awe to protests. One middle aged woman leading the protests started to throw cans at Serena.

"Get out of our neighborhood! Children don't need to see this!"

While the impetuous soccer mom may have gotten off easier if she had thrown garbage at Amy or Mina, she didn't know better. Now all 100 feet of Sailor Moon was right in front of the woman, who fell down in awe.

"No one's forcing your kids to watch this. Besides, it's not like we're hurting anyone. We just want to have some fun with our little man. Why don't you go out to dinner or something?"

The woman was furious. No one, no matter how big, ever talked back to her. "You big bitch! This is MY neighborhood, not yours! GET OUT!"

In some bizarre train of thought, this may have sounded like a good idea, but now the woman was realizing it was pretty stupid. Serena bent down and picked up the bitchy woman.

"So, you were saying?" said Serena as she stood to her full height and held the soccer mom in front of her face.

"I... I..." stammered the terrified woman. Jack sighed.

"Serena, put her down." said an irritated Jack.

"But, she threw garbage at me!" whined Serena as she stomped her foot on the ground, accidentally crushing a mail box.

"Serena, DOWN!" said Jack sternly as he pointed to the ground. Serena pouted then glared at the bitchy lady that reminds me of Freak Boy’s mother, but slightly more idiotic.

"Just be glad that he was here to protect you." She grumbled. She placed the terrified woman on the ground and she began running. Some of the crowd joined her, the others stood looking at the guy who commanded a hundred foot giantess.

"I say we get out of here before the police show up. Let's go back to my neighborhood, the police don't go there very often. They’re worried the Mob'll shoot their cars with bazookas." said Jack nonchalantly. Lita and Mina, who didn't know anything about Jack, were a bit surprised to hear him speak of this so calmly.

"I don't really feel like getting shot..." said Mina as she looked at Jack.

"Ok... how about the beach then?" suggested Jack. Some of the girls smiled thinking thoughts along the lines of, 'The beach! How romantic!!' Mina and Lita voted for the beach. Serena and Amy voted for Jack's neighborhood. The tie breaker would be Rei, since Jack didn't want to vote against anyone for fear of being crushed.

"No offense Jack," responded Rei, "but I think the beach sounds a lot nicer.

"None taken," responded Jack in his usual calm and collected voice. "Let's go!"

After Serena's demonstration on the soccer mom, the crowds were virtually non-existent. The five managed to make it to the beach without a problem. While the beach still had its fair share of people, the sun was starting to set, and most of the families that would otherwise object to 5 giant Sailor Scouts and a little man playing on the beach had already left, with more leaving all the time. This made it easy to pick out a spot.

The girls couldn't have been happier with the setting. The sun was slowly fading, and they were there with their little lover. Apart from the whole being humongous thing, it was something out of an old romance novel.

"So," cooed Rei, "where were we?"

"I think I was about to..." responded Jack as he suddenly dropped a bottle containing more of the growth serum. Serena looked hungrily at it.

"Oh Jack," whispered Serena. "I think I'd like more of the serum."

Reaching down to pick up the bottle, Jack looked around at the five girls, all eying the bottle. "I'm not so sure that's a good idea."

"Please?" asked all the girls at once, putting on their puppy dog faces. Jack couldn't take it, but he had one condition.

"Fine. But you all get an equal share. Otherwise no one gets it.
Okay?"

They all agreed and then the girls consumed the last of the growth serum and grew only another 15 feet. Not much of the serum was left and split 5 ways made it even less. Now, all the sailor giantesses stood 115 feet tall!

"Well Jack, shall we begin now?" asked Rei as she gently stroked his chin with her index finger.

"I, uh... sure." said Jack speaking quite incoherently.

Rei moved her tiny man right up to her face, puckered her lips and gave him a big kiss. She nuzzled him against her cheek then her ample bosom.

"Ya know, Jack, I have a secret to tell you." said Rei as she continued nuzzling and stroking her little man. "I've had a crush on you since the day you came to Japan. Now here you are, all mine to love and cuddle." she said with a smile as the others looked on jealously. Jack was after all, quite a catch, and more than one of the Sailor Scouts had a crush on him, namely Amy and Mina. Lita found Jack to be far to money hungry and Serena was much more interested in Darien. However, thanks to the affects on the mental status of the Scouts, Lita and Serena would gladly have fun with him, especially since Jack was completely in their control.

After about 5 minutes of watching Rei play with Jack, Serena began to get a little impatient. "Hey no fair!" she screamed.

"Come on Meatball head, give me some more time!"

The other girls quickly began to argue that it was in fact Serena's turn. So Rei was forced to give up Jack to Serena, who looked at him rather eagerly.

Jack was a little worried, and had reason to be so. After all, the two didn't exactly see eye to eye. So he was rather surprised when Serena brought Jack close to her face and started kissing him.

"I can't thank you enough for doing this," Serena remarked as she kept kissing him. "Do you forgive me for acting all crazy earlier?" she asked the sexiest she could.

"Well, sure, I guess," responded an unsure Jack. He wasn't sure whether Serena's kindness toward stemmed from the serum, or maybe she was just messing with him before.

In any event, the now-gigantic Serena slowly lowered Jack onto her bosom, which she in turn lowered into the water of the ocean. For the next ten seconds, Jack was soaked, but otherwise fine since the meatball head was being VERY careful with her toy.

Finally she decided to do something that exited Jack and the few remaining people on the beach. She stripped completely naked, and placed Jack on top of her breast.

"Go on," she cooed. "We both want it."

Amidst a few cat-calls from the departing beach teens, Jack began to pleasure Serena's nipples. Her moans of pleasure could be heard across the entire beach, including a police patrol boat that saw them.

**************************************************

"Holy crap, Jake! Do you see that?"

"I do, but I don't believe it!"

"Shouldn't we call for backup? You know, do something?"

"Hell no! They already think we're crazy from that UFO report, the Godzilla mishap and the Iceberg heading for Tokyo!! The last thing we need is them thinking we're psychopathic freaks seeing giant naked women!!" said Jake.

"Good point Jake. Let's forget we ever saw this."