- Text Size +
Chapter 11

"I call him first!" said Serena excitedly. Lita and Mina quickly disagreed.

"Serena, they're right. They haven't had a chance yet. Let them have some fun with him first. Then we can all pick up where we left off last time." said Rei as she picked up Jack from her shoulder and held his tiny form in the palm of her hand. She stroked him gently not really wanting to let him go.

After a short period of arguing, Mina finally relented and let Lita pick up the tiny Jack first. Well, it wasn’t really relenting. It was more like losing a debate about whether or not 26 out of 50 in Rock Paper Scissors would be acceptable. All the other girls looked on anxiously, waiting for their turn with their little man.

For about twenty seconds, Jack began to reflect on his day. He woke up trying to change the world, got nearly killed, opened up some wounds, and now was here. Compared to the living hell he was living in for the past few years, this was heaven, pure and simple.

Jack's train of thought on the day was immediately interrupted when Lita huggled Jack right into her massive chest, rubbing the doll sized figure right into her breasts.

"Oh, Jack, this is so great! I can't believe you did this to us!"

"Hey, anything for a mmphh," Jack said as his last words were stifled by Lita's enormous breasts. Before he could say anything else, he was brought in front of her face, as she engulfed his entire head with a kiss. When she stopped the kiss and pulled Jack out, all he could see was Lita with the biggest smile he had ever seen on her.

"Me next!" shouted Mina.

"But I'm just getting started."

"Why don't we let Jack decide?" asked Rei.

"I really don't want to," said Jack, afraid of the consequences of his decision.

"Well," suggested Mina, "if you want, we could both play with you at once?"

As Jack reflected on his decision he realized if he picked one girl, like Rei for instance, the others might get mad at him. I don't know about you, but having 4 girls who could crush you with one finger get pissed off at you, doesn't sound very appealing to me. Now he knew how Zeus felt at that party in The Iliad. Where’s Paris when you need him? So Jack simply said, "Hey, there's plenty of Jack to go around. So, let's not fight. The more the merrier after all."

The girls giggled at his words as they continued to have the irresistible urge to smother and choke something, namely Jack, with love and affection. So they were left with only the question of what to do with their tiny man. While Mina was having her turn with Jack, Amy and the others decided to take the next step with Jack. So while Mina was lying down with Jack on her bosom; Amy lay down on top of her, putting Jack between the breasts of both gigantic ladies.

"My turn."

"Aww..." Reluctantly taking Jack out of the crevasse between the two girls’ breasts, Mina handed Jack over to Amy, who had a mischievous smile on her face. This puzzled Jack.

"Uh, Amy? Are you all right?"

"I feel fine. Better than fine. But I think now we need to go a little further.”

"Further?"

"That's right, Jack." Lying down in the middle of the street, Amy put Jack on top of her body, and slowly started to undress. "Go ahead, go wherever you want. But you might want to take off your clothes first."

*****************************HAULT! PAUSE!!****************************

“Freak Boy, what did you just do?”

“I paused the story.”

“How do you pause a story?”

“The same way you pause a video game, Somedude. With a game consol controller that you hook up to the book,” Freak Boy said, producing a video game controller that seemed to blend the Gamecube & X-Box controllers together. Somedude nodded.

“Hi, I’m Somedude.”

“And I’m Freak Boy.”

“You probably know us as the legendary writing duo, Freak Boy & Somedude.”

“We just wanted to apologize in advance for the content that is going to come up,” Freak Boy said. “When writing this, I was a horny middle school kid who enjoyed parodying video games and anime shows.”

“Right, we were much younger and this story was more of an experiment than anything else.”

“If the following sex scenes offend anyone, kindly get a life. And, in the famous words of Dick Cheney, ‘Go Fuck Yourself!’ Thank you. PLAY!”

****************************RESUMING STORY****************************