- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a Flashback Chapter that I put a lot of work into. A story is as juicy as a well cooked hamburger when you add some information about the main charachter's past.

Claire and Sarah: The Flashback into Claire’s Past.

There was a time in Claire’s life where she was happy. She had parents who loved and supported her and gave her whatever she wanted. Claire was known by everyone around her as a gifted child because she was very smart. And unlike most little girls who wanted dolls, ponies and dresses, Claire wanted micro scopes, chemistry sets and anatomy books and DVDs. Sure she wasn’t someone you would classify as a normal girl, but she was a hard working girl that made her family proud.

Shortly after her 6th birthday, Claire noticed that her mother and father were going through financial problems, and Claire would always notice that her father would constantly search the house for money or change and go out to “play” with some friends. There was a time when Claire’s dad exited the house with a large stack of $20 bills in the morning before she went to school. When he came back home at 8 o’clock at night, it was all gone.

Yes. Claire’s father had a gambling addiction, and it was driving her mother crazy. She was under so much stress that she looked to alcohol for comfort. The 1st couple of weeks she would only have 1 or 2 glasses a day. But within the next couple of weeks, she started having 5 to 7 glasses a day, and she craved more and more. And soon enough, she would be searching the house for money too. She even became convinced that her own daughter Claire was stealing money and keeping booze from her, which led to verbal and physical abuse.

Things went from bad to worse. Claire’s father had a gambling addiction and Claire’s mother had an alcohol addiction as well. Things got so bad, that Claire’s mother eventually lost her job and began prostituting herself for money on the streets just to get more booze. It was then that the other kids at school started bullying Claire because her parents were considered to be nothing but “White Trash”. But it didn’t stop there.

One day, when Claire was walking to school, she noticed her father’s silver Porsche that he had somehow managed to keep had followed her. There was no emotion in her parent’s eyes when they saw her, but then they smiled and waved to their daughter, and she waved back. It was the first time in ages that her parents had looked at her with so much care and love in their eyes. But then, her father had mouthed the words “Good-bye” and firmly put his hands on the steering wheel. He then punched the gas petal. The car jumped onto the sidewalk and headed straight toward Claire.

The witnesses of the horrible crime immediately called the police and the next day; Claire’s parents were arrested, while Claire was in a coma. There was no guilt or pity in their eyes when they were hauled off to jail. They had confessed to the police that they found that there was over $200,000 in Claire’s health insurance and they had remembered that a now deceased relative had put a portion of their inheritance money in their daughter’s health insurance account. Claire’s parents had planned on getting rid of their daughter by killing her so they can get the money and cash it in so they would be rolling in dough and their bratty and needy daughter would be 6 feet in the ground and out of their lives.

3 months later, both parents were sentenced to 40 years behind bars in court, and their only daughter was taken out of the hospital and was about to be sent to an orphanage, but one woman had stepped in and offered to take care of her. A beautiful woman who Claire knew very well. Sarah McLane. Her mother’s older sister. While her sister and her husband were always drinking, partying, abusing drugs and spending many hours out on the streets, Claire always went to her aunt’s house down the street. The 2 of them would always talk to each other, and over time, Sarah began to feel more like a mother to Claire than her actual one. Sarah would always cook for her whenever she came over and she would always console her. Like a real mother should. Before Sarah adopted her, she was known as Claire Wallace. Now, her name was Claire McLane.

Claire looked at the beautiful face of the Giantess teacher standing by the door of the classroom with her teaching books in hand. She looked at those mountainous breasts that would be measured as an E cup buy normal standards. She saw those gentle chocolate brown eyes of hers through those pretty glasses. Her long brown hair was put up into a bun. It was the beautiful woman that took her in and gave her a home when she was depressed and betrayed. It was the woman who comforted her and made her feel safe in her care when she was young. It was her aunt and foster mother. Sarah McLane.
Chapter End Notes:

I know this wasn't a very ecxiting chapter if you were looking for some more GTS action. But I promise you, you won't want to miss the next one!