- Text Size +

The market of Maldara a town not even two days away from the royal city Tascana was crowded of people from all the four races that lived in the royal kingdom of Bavaju.

Humans, nekos, Inus, and even elves walked through its streets either buying, or selling stuff on the market.

The smell of roasted meat filled the air around the market place and chatter from the sellers who presented their goods but one stand had the most viewers as all the others.

It was the stand of Mr. McCalliger an older ino with grayish fur and a small black patch around his left eye.

 He wore a pair of black pants along with a red coat which ended just around his knees and simple white shirt.

“Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, come closer come closer and take a look at my wonderful products!” He yelled as one of his minions pulled a person on the wooden stage and took its hood to reveal the face of a young man. His wrists were handcuffed and his dirty skin, and clothes indicated that he had dragged him for quite some time from one market to the next. Behind the three, stood a line of over twenty slaves all handcuffed and mostly in the same condition like the one that stood at the front now.

 

“For only five silver thaler can he be yours.” Yelled McCalliger into the crowed and turned and presented the slave. “He has still most of his teeth and has enough strength in his arms to work on the field. So who wants to buy him the offer is five silver thaler.”

The people began to bet while the man looked with sad eye in the distance not knowing what would wait for him at the end of the day.

So was it with the rest of the slaves that McCalliger sold, or not sold on that day until he came to his special offer for the day. A large figure sat, covered into a long robe with a deep hood a little behind the platform. Heavy chains secured her hands and ankles while another chain held her secure pinned on the ground.

 

“Dear people I want to present you my best piece for the day!” McCalliger yelled as five of his coworkers took the chain and lead the over thirty feet tall creature to the left side of the platform.

Standing on it, reached McCAlliger barley her kneecap as he yelled up to the creature to take the hood off so that the people could see her face while these already backed away from the giant being.

 

“Please, please my friends don’t be afraid! I guarantee that she is perfectly tamed so please come closer and take a good look.” He said and smiled while he waved his hands for the people to come near again.

 

Flora knew already what he wanted and began to kneel down as good as she could with the thick chains still on her ankles and as she knelt at his side, saw the people her hands who had a few scars, rising from under the long robe and taking her hood away to show the tired face of a middle aged giantess.

 

Her long dark brown hair, fell down along he dirty robe while her tired emerald green eyes looked down at the small people before her and then at McCalliger who already began trying to sell her to whoever had the necessary money he wanted for her.

 

“….she is a real Amazon and if you let her work on your fields, can you raise your productivity at least ten times!” He yelled but from the look of the people’s faces, could he already see that no one wanted her until one hand rose up in the crowd.

 

“I pay you one hundred gold thaler for her.” Called a man with pure white hair and a pair of glasses in his face while he managed his way through the mass until he stood in front of the crowd.

 

“Well, the price is two hundred, sir.” Corrected McCalliger him, on what the young man adjusted his glasses looked back and then to McCalliger again.

 

“One hundred fifty. That’s my last offer. Take it or not but I doubt that you can provide her with food for a very long time and what will you do then, feed her with your other slaves?” He said and people behind him began to mumble while the wolf began to loose his good mood.

The female giant looked down at them and back at the not sold slaves who looked up at her with fear in their eyes.

 

 “The clock is ticking inu. Yes or no.” The white haired man said with a smirk and adjusted his glasses again…

 

 

______

 

 

The warm sun of the day began to sink behind the mountains at the east as McCalliger too the moneybag from the man and then moved on with his team to the next village somewhere to the north.

 

Behind the white haired man, stood the giantess whom was still chained up as a carriage pulled by two black horses came out of the village gate and drove down the sandy street until it stopped next to them.

The pricy looking wagon held with its door right in front of him on what he opened the door and bowed down a bit as person came out of it wearing a long black and blue robe with an also black hat.

 

“Thank you Albert.”  Said the person on what Albert closed the door for him and waited.

 

“You Amazon warrior please…follow me.” Said the old man without looking up at her and walked passed her on the grass. She followed him until they reached a small lake and while he suited himself on a rock that lay their, stopped the giantess shortly behind him.

“What are you waiting for, please get into the water.” He said but didn’t look up.

 

“And how, I can barley move on land with these chains on.” She said and moved a bit on what the chains rustled audible.

“Oh yeah I forgot.” Replied the old man and with a snap of his finger, simply fell the heavy chains off from around her wrists and ankles and landed before her on the ground.

 

“Now, please take your robe off, and get in.” He said on what the giantess opened her robe and let if fall behind her.

Her trained body was only covered with simple leather clothes that squeezed tight around her breasts and managed just barely to cover her private parts.

She undressed herself completely and then went into the water as the man snapped again with his finger on what her old clothes began to burn.

“Don’t worry about that. You get new clothes and now clean yourself, giantess. As you are now, aren’t you presentable.” He said and watched her from his point while she began to wash herself.

 

The water even if it was cold, felt so good on her skin as she began to get the old dirt of from her. It felt so long ago since she had, had the chance to clean herself since the little dog had captured and enslaved her and she wondered how it would continue now since the man she had in front of her, was clearly able to use magic. She was cleaning herself and while she did, she felt the scars on her body from what she had more then enough and for each, had its own story.

 

“What’s your name, giant?” Asked the man and placed his hat next to him on the rock. His light grey hair, the long beard and the blue eyes gave him an eerie look to most people but the truth was that he was a deep caring person.

 

“You own me. You can call me whatever you want human.” She replied before she dived under the water and appeared in the middle of the lake and then swam back to him on what she heard him giggling.

“What’s so funny, human?”

 

“Well, everyone has a name and since I can’t call you giant or, ‘Hey you’ all the time, would I like to know your name if you would be so kind.” He said and went up from the rock.

 

The giant looked at him while he still simply stood there, looked up at her and smiled friendly waiting for her to tell him her name.

She wasn’t sure why he was so friendly and wondered what was behind the mask he obviously had on but after a short time, she decided to play along and went out of the lake.

 

“My name is Flora…master.” She said and knelt down in front of him not caring that she was completely nude.

 

The elder man took his hat and bowed before her which got Flora totally by surprise.

“It’s an honor to meat you Flora.” He said and looked up at her.

“Please call me Winter.”

 

“Okay Winter. So what am I supposed to do. Do you want me to kill someone, or should I destroy a village for you?” Flo told him on what Winter shook his head.

 

“Well, first of all should you take on some new clothes, dear.” He said and began to mumble some ancient words. He took a few rune stones out of his left pocket and threw them next to Flo.

A small gust of smoke appeared and as it went away, laid there a fresh pair of clothes for her to wear.

“That should do until were back home.” He said and gestured Flora to take them which she did.

The new pair of clothes consisted of a sand colored trouser that ended just about her knee with two pockets sewed on each leg, a pair of dark brown knee high leather boots, and a simple black shirt without sleeves. The only accessories were a red bandana with a seal sewed into it along with a pair of red wrist pads and a pair of simple brown gloves.

 

“What I want from you is that you protect my treasure. Do that until the first snow begins to fall and I promise, you’re free to go wherever you want.” The man said and looked deep into her eyes.

He saw that she didn’t believe the part with the promised freedom and he couldn’t deny her distrust on that.

 

“Freedom…” She replied and shook her head slightly with closed eyes. “…you would really give me my freedom back?”

 

“You have my word as a mage, Flora.” Told her Winters and raised a hand with a small piece of paper on what a symbol appeared.

“When the first snow falls, and my treasure is still safe and unharmed, will the seal disappear on this paper and your free to go wherever you want. I will also pay you for your way when the time comes.” He added and threw the paper towards Flora on what it magically began to enlarge itself until it had the size for her as it had, had for him just moments ago. She took the paper from the air, folded it once and placed it into one of the pockets with a grin.

 

“That’s all I have to do, just protect your treasure for a while and then I can go?” She said and saw him nodding.

“Fine then I will do it.”

 

Winter nodded too and began to walk back towards the carriage which was still waiting for him. “Good. Then follow me and don’t forget your robe.”

 

When he went up, saw the mage, Albert who opened the door for him already and then helped him back in. He himself walked around and took his place next to the driver while Flora waited behind the wagon and held the position on their way back home.

 

 

Three days and four nights passed before the carriage with the mage and his companions arrived back at his home and when they stopped in front of his four floors high house, was the mage already greeted from a few people of his personnel who also took a nervous glance to the giantess he had brought along.

“Albert, could you please show Flora where she can sleep?” Said the mage on what the white haired man with his glasses bowed down and made his way to the giantess.

“Sure Mr. Winter.” Responded Albert and walked over to her.

 

 

“And here is your room or should I say, house?” Said Albert as they stopped in front of an old barn.

“You can’t be serious about that, human.” Replied Flora while Albert, opened one of the old doors.

 

Flora crouched down and looked into the old barn but as a dust cloud got into her nose, couldn’t she control the reflex to sneeze and the sudden blast of wind knocked Albert completely from his feet and sent him flying a few feet until he landed on his butt. 

 

“Sorry Al.” She said and scratched her nose to get the itching feeling away while he came back on his feet.

“The name is Albert Miss Flora. I took the time to learn your name so please do the same with mine as long as you stay here.” He said while he dusted off his clothes from the dirt. “And yes Mr. Winter’s is serious about this since it’s the only house around that can provide your body with shelter from the weather. Also should there be enough hay in it to make it comfortable for you.” He said as he entered the large old barn.

“I will also tell the personal to make some extra large portions for you but I doubt that even they can prepare enough for more then two meals a day so I would suggest that you eat in the morning and then later in the late evening if that’s okay for you.”

 

“Oh don’t worry about the food. I can hunt for myself if it’s necessary. I bet I can find some big tucas in the woods if I need a bite.” She said and followed Albert into the house on all fours.

 

“Oh before I forget you will meet Mr. Winter’s treasure by tomorrow. So I suggest that you go and clean the robe and your clothes a bit to be represent able tomorrow and clean yourself at the nearby lake too.” He said and passed her foot on his way out leaving her alone in the barn.

 

“Do I really smell that bad already?”  She said, raised her armpit and took a whiff.

“Yep I do.” She said and crawled back out of the barn which she decided that she would clean later after the meeting.  “Okay well then, the lake it is.” She said and took her robe with her.

 

 

It was late evening at the same day when Flora came back from a long swim with her still a bit drenched clothes. She reminded herself to ask the mage to make her more then one pair of clothes but as she arrived at the barn, laid a small staple of clothes next to it.

She examined some of them and then picked a pair of black trousers and a simple white shirt for the moment and after taking them on, appeared Albert.

 

“I see you found the clothes that Mr. Winter prepared for you. Good well then I ordered the chef to prepare a meal for you.” Said Albert as a group of maids and the cook appeared with a horse that pulled a carriage full of food to her house.

“Dig in please.” He said on what Flora began to step over him and sat down right in front f the scared horse and the also scared people.

 

“Hey calm down everyone I wont hurt any of you. “She tried to calm them down but it didn’t work out that well. Flora grabbed the carriage held the brown horse tight with one of her hands while she tried to calm it down while stroking its back. “Yeah that’s better, right? You don’t need to be scared of me.” She said and continued to stroke the horse while Albert and the others stared fascinated at the scene since the horse looked like a puppy at the giantess.

Flora began to eat all the food on it and finished it quickly with a full barrel of water which was more or less, a big gulp for her but for the sake of the watchers and the animal was it the best if she ended it fast.

 

“That wasn’t bad actually. My compliments to the chef.” She said with a wink as she looked at the cook who blushed nervously when he saw her gesture.

 

“Fine now that this is done as well, would it probably the best if you get some sleep. Your day starts by sunrise and I will wake you up.” He said and was about to leave while Flora leaned back at t he barn.

“Hey Al what is this treasure the old man is talking about.”

 

Albert stood on the spot and turned around walking back at her. His facial expression had changed from his usual calm form into a dark and hate filled grimace as he suddenly began to ran straight at her and then jumped up landing on a slight surprised flora.

He held a dagger, with a red blade, just inches before her left eye and Flora saw that his body mass had swollen up with muscles that nearly ripped his clothes apart while he panted hard.

 

“Interesting…” Was all she managed to say as Albert silenced her. “Shut your mouth monster!”

 

“Don’t you ever call the master, old man is that clear!!” He said and she could see that it took him all his mental strength not to ram his dagger into her eye.

 

“Fine with me…Berserk.” She smiled as Albert’s eyes widened and he just then realized that he had changed. He quickly let the dagger slip back into his sleeve and jumped down her chest.

He needed a moment to regain his old self again while Flora watched him with an interested look. It was years ago since she had seen a real berserk and even longer since she had fought against one.

 

 

“I’m sorry for…this.” Said Albert and coughed to get his throat clear. “I…Its…good night Ms. Flora.” Was all he said as he went back to the house while Flora couldn’t help but smile while she looked up into the early night sky. Yes, things were about to get interesting.

 

____

 

It was in the middle of the night when Flora awoke by the sound of someone opening the door to the barn.

“Not real…” Was all she thought as she felt then someone climbing up her left ankle and then…a second.

“You’re kidding right?” She thought to herself as the two intruders, began to walk up her calf but surprisingly, not went under the robe she used as a blanket, but instead, decided to walk over it.

Still the fact that they had decided to have fun on her costs, lead her to the conclusion that she could have some fun too then.

Flora, who was still laying on her back, suddenly began to change her position to the right side and felt as one of them slipped and fell but a scratching noise and a muffled yelping sound, that was strangely a bit too high for an adult, made her wonder who was really in here.

 

She felt as the one who had made the ripping, noises began to climb up and said something in a very quite tone to the other and decided that it was enough.

She moved her left arm from under the robe and heard only a last scream as she simply caught them with her hand and then brought them up to her face.

Flo felt as someone started to scratch her palm but it was so light that it felt more like a tickle to her.

 

“Oh will you stop that already?” Said the giantess to both in her still closed hand but one of them was still scratching her. “I said stop it already!!” And finally did it stop on what Flo slowly began to open her palm to face the two stupid intruders. But when her palm was half open, scurried something out of it and ran straight up her arm. In panic tried Flora to grab it but the little thing jumped from her shoulder and straight into her face. “Get off me you little…!” Was all she yelled before the little thing scratched her nose and landed on the ground right before her face. It then turned and ran back to the one she was still holding in her left but she managed to grab the little pest with her right hand and held now both separated.

 

“I should crush you vermin for hurting my nose” Snarled Flora to the one in her right and began to tighten the space for it in her fist as the one in her right screamed to her to not do it.

She looked to her left as she heard the muffled sobbing sounds from it and began to open it slowly.

As she looked at who was sitting there, sat Flora up and held the one closer to one of the windows of the barn and looked at the child she held in it.

“What…what is a child doing in my house?” She said and gave the boy who couldn’t be much older then five or probably six, and angry look. The boy was sobbing and lying in a fetus position while she heard the muffled yells and screams from the one in her right.

 

“….let me out you behemoth!!” Was all she heard as she raised her still balled right fist and for a moment, had she to fight the urge to simply squash the being in her hand into a pulp.

“Be silent you worm or the last thing you will hear will be the cracking of your bones.” Said Flo and suddenly heard a loud “No.” Coming from her opened hand.

She looked back at it and saw the kid sitting, braced by an arm, on her palm. He was still shivering but he looked straight at her. “Please don’t hurt her. It was all my idea. I wanted to see you but Telsea was against it but I wanted it and so she followed me. Please don’t hurt her.”

 

Flora saw the kid with tears in his eyes sitting there in her open palm knowing from his look, that he wouldn’t go anywhere. She then looked at her still closed right in which Telsea still was raging and yelling at her despite her threat to crush it.

“Tell your friend to be quite and tell her to not attack me again or else I simply sniff her little existence out.”

 

The boy nodded and after a brief talk with his friend, and a short pause, opened Flora her right and saw a young female neko girl sitting with crossed arms on her palm. She looked up at her with a frown in her face but the moment she heard the boy calling her, lighted her mood and she went from Floras right, with a jump, into her left hugging the kid as if she hadn’t seen him for years.

 

“Okay you two stop it already.” Said Flora on what the neko looked up and her and took her tongue out towards Flora.

 

“You little….” Said the giantess and was about to pick her up when the neko girl hugged the boy even tighter and jumped with him, out of her palm and onto an open window.

 

 “Maybe next time you lame duck.” Yelled Telsea and jumped out with him and began to run back towards the mansion.

 

Flora watched them with a smirk and shook her head slightly admitting that this neko surely was someone while she looked at the little marks she had left in her right palm before she laid down again and slept in.

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next one is soon to come