- Text Size +

“Olivia!” he called, “It’s me, Joshua Williams! I’m shrunken! Don’t eat me again!”

 

Olivia stopped her powerful pushing and got up and sat in front of her mirror, where she had so often brushed her hair in the past. He now saw the reflection of her face, just as she saw his tiny form’s reflection too. She still hadn’t said anything.

 

“Of course, she can’t speak with me in her mouth!” he thought and eased his way out onto her lip.

 

Now she could fit finger and thumb around his body and remove him from her mouth. She put him down on the mirror table and spoke.

 

“Joshua, what happened? I’m so sorry, I had no idea who I was eating,” she said.

 

“But you thought a tiny man was fair game to eat though,” panted Joshua.

 

“Are you angry with me?” she asked.

 

“No. I love you too much to be angry. I’m just glad you understand who I am now.”


He went on and explained everything.

 

“So what are you going to do?” asked Olivia.

 

“Well I’m sure that you’ve learned enough to take over my classes, and you’ve been a substitute teacher at Waltons Mountain School before. I came here to ask you to marry me, but that’s obviously out of the question now.”

 

“Why do you say that?” asked Olivia.

 

“Well would you have someone so small?” asked Joshua.

 

“I’ve always loved you. You’ve always loved me. Would you have someone so big?” asked Olivia.

 

“You’re only big to me, and I’d love to go ahead with my original proposal, now that you put it like that. Olivia, I will be a secret husband you could never tell anyone about, if you accept this, but will you do me the honour of being my adorable giant wife?”

 

“I will,” said Olivia.

 

The months of their engagement were interesting and exciting for the size differential couple on Waltons Mountain. They secretly conducted their own marriage ceremony in due course, and Olivia taught art classes for adults and was also a part time teacher at the children’s school.

 

In time, they talked about Olivia’s once revealed keen intent on eating a tiny man, and both of them enjoyed playing chasing and hunting games which led to Olivia going through most of the motions of (sometimes cooking and) eating Joshua. Though their marriage was never consummated in the regular manner, Joshua’s time in her mouth and climbing around her upper body was always thrilling for both of them.

 

Though it was impossible for Joshua to leave her for another woman, Mrs Olivia Williams need never have worried. Twenty-five years later, he still loved her with all his heart and thought that she looked even more beautiful as her widening figure filled out a white dress with pale flowers patterned on it. The sight of her now wider and shapelier calves looked even more arousing as she pursued him through the garden on their hunting games. The pleasure for them both was incalculable.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Oh the irony of it. In making Olivia available for adultery-free gts vore, I trapped myself with the retconning out of existence of the Waltons' other gorgeous potential vore girl Mary-Ellen Walton.

Well I did briefly toy with the idea of a parallel counterpart of her still coming into existence on President Ulysses Grant's earth. But the problem with that was that the worlds were supposed to be sufficiently different, as already established with the Grant/Lincoln and West+Gordon/Barkleys comparisons.

Maybe I'll start again in another story and give the unmarried Mary Ellen Walton of earlier Waltons seasons a vore story later on... perhaps titled A WILD WOMAN'S WHETTED APPETITE ON WALTONS MOUNTAIN.