- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Don't give up on our young hero yet. It's not over 'til the slim lady ... err... um...does whatever she does after swallowing someone.

One day Joshua Williams took a risk and invited Olivia on a drive into the town to look at an art show. Olivia accepted. At the end of the day, she had dinner with him as well, and then went walking with him in the moonlight.

 

“Olivia, I have been in love with you since the first day you walked into the classroom,” said Joshua.

 

“I felt the same way, and it started at that first moment we looked into each other’s eyes, when you told me your name,” said Olivia, “I went home and told myself: It can’t be. He’s just a baby. There are lots of young women in the class. But I wanted it to be. I was so happy when you asked me out on this date.”

 

“Even before you arrived, I hadn’t noticed any of the other women in my class. My heart came alive when I saw you. It’s very much alive now.”

 

He kissed her, and felt her pale orange dress with its dark dots pressed against him, and the softness of her arms reaching around his shoulders and neck. Her cheeks were delightful to touch with his own, as the kiss concluded and led to a silent embrace.

 

They went on to date for months, until the day that he decided to surprise her with an unexpected visit to her home and propose to her. He reached the front door and worked up the confidence to knock.

 

“I think this is as good a time as any to drink my un-tasted rare juice that I found in the Stockton Hills, just to give me more confidence,” thought Joshua, and he drank the small bottle of Dr Loveless’s reducing formula that Audra Barkley had hidden several decades earlier.

 

In no time at all the doorbell seemed completely out of his reach. He found that the steps were too small to scale back to the front lawn too. He had to wait on the doorstep until Olivia opened the door and was about to step out anyway, for reasons of her own.

 

She stared in surprise as she looked down at him. He was speechless at the sight of Olivia’s beauty from that angle. Her lovely neck was high in the distance, her soft cheeks now harder to reach than the top of Waltons Mountain had been before. Olivia stooped down, picked him up and instantly placed him into her mouth. He felt her dark pink tongue below him, recalling his many views of it while she had been talking to him in classes or on dates.

 

It was soft and moist and pleasant to the touch, but he knew that she had put him into her mouth for a reason. She had not even referred to him by name, and was completely unaware that she was eating her boyfriend. Before he could even adjust his thoughts to the situation, Olivia drew him into her throat. He recalled the joys of kissing her neck, as he was slowly gulped downwards. He managed to slow and stop his fall at the bottom of her throat, but was struggling to press out and keep from falling further. Eventually sheer exhaustion would weaken his exertions and he would slide down into her stomach.

 

He held on for what seemed like an hour, and then felt everything around him changing angles.

 

“She’s lying down!” he thought.

 

He climbed along her horizontally positioned throat, back up into her mouth, and tightly gripped the small spaces between her lower side teeth and slid himself back and forth on her tongue, trying to prompt her to open her mouth. Eventually Olivia did so, having surmised what he’d done from the mere feel of him in her mouth, which had awoken her.

 

He saw light come in as her mouth opened, but then saw one of Olivia’s fingers coming for him. It pushed at his rib cage, and would overpower him and force him back to her throat in seconds.