- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Begining part is mostly to "setup" the story. Intro is largely unfinished will likely work more on it once the rest of the story is done.

Chapter includes some minor female domination and leads into the shrinkage which will start out w/ forced insertion.

It had been a month since you’d seen each other. Amber had set off to get her career started leaving you behind to save money and find a new job to transfer to. Amber had let slip that she had a ‘valentines surprise’ waiting for you, coupled with the pent up sexual frustration of the past month the six hour drive seemed to stretch on several times longer then it should have.

Finally you arrived in the parking lot of the new apartment complex. Amber was already waiting outside for you and attacked you with a hug and overly passionate kiss just as you stepped out of the moving van. It didn’t take much for Amber to convince you to come inside and get your surprise before you started to unpack the van. 

Amber had you close your eyes as you walked in. An invigorating tropical and banana scent filled the room as Amber guided you to the bed where she sat you down. Amber finally instructed you to open your eyes, the sight was magical. Tropical scented candles were scattered about and lit the bedroom and the light revealed that Amber had stripped down naked. The flames danced mezmorizingly illuminating her body as she glided toward you from the doorway her red hair even flowed behind her like a flame in-itself. The lust eminating from her was almost palpable and her dark brown eyes were lit with a firey passion.

Amber wasted no time stripping you of your clothes. She ran her nails down your sides creating an unsually enjoyable tingling sensation. You could feel her pussy was already dripping with excitement as she grinded it against you. Slowly she moved forward hovering it just above your chest and letting some of the wetness drip out onto you till she reached your face where she forcably pressed herself onto you. She commanded you to lick as her hands pressed on the back of your head preventing you from drawing back as grinded herself on your face. It didn’t take long before your mouth and most of your face was practically coated in her jucies.

The intensity of the situation was amazing but something seemed off about the whole thing. Amber moaned delightfully overhead and you started to feel the tingling spread from where she clawed down your sides to the rest of your body. She continued to grind her suculent pussy on your mouth but soon you realized her pussy was almost large enough to engulf your entire face! You struggled in fear but Amber only forced herself down on you even harder with excitement, oblivious to the situation in her state of bliss. Amber cried out with the immense pleasure of another orgasm as you continued to shrink. Finally you seemed to have stopped shrinking, everything around you was huge! You imagined you couldn’t be more then 2” tall as you craned you neck up to see Amber’s enormous vagina looming ominously above you. Jucies were dripping out of her from her last orgasm and now almost completely coated your tiny body as you stood below in a puddle now forming on the bed sheets.

A wave of fear rushed over you as Amber finally looked down upon you with a smirk on her face. You were frozen with fear as her gargantuian hand decended down and hoisted you up into the air. The disorientation of how fast she moved something your size around made it impossible to tell what was going on but you soon found yourself strapped to the tip of her favorite toy. The decent sent your heart going faster then a race car as you soon found yourself face to face with the carnivourous maw of Amber’s vagina. It’s lips still dripping wet from riding your face, you stared into the dark abyss of which you were about to enter.

Chapter End Notes:

Rate and review!! Even tho the story is mostly set already in my head, I'm open to suggestions.