- Text Size +

I looked up at Kayla, but before I could say anything her giant foot slammed down next to me.

"Rub my toes..." Was all I heard. Her giant toes wiggled in front of me and I stood up and walked towards them. 

Rubbing her big toe made her giggle, pissing me off. I rubbed it then began rubbing her second toe. It smelled HORRIBLE. It was like she never washed her feet. The smell of sweat filled the air, and was in my nose and my mouth.

"LICK them..." I heard her formerly cute, now menacing voice say.

"Kayla, I won't!" I said, but before I could say anything else her foot lifted above me. Her soles looked beautiful, but they terrified me at the time. She lowered her foot onto me and it hurt like hell. It was one of the worst feelings ever. I didn't know how much I could take.

"Ty, I'm your goddess, you do WHAT I say, WHEN I say it..."

Her foot lifted off of me and I looked up at her in terror. Her hand shot from the sky and grabbed me roughly, lifting me towards her face. 

"You know what? Maybe you're not worth it. I think I'll just eat you." She said, licking her lips.

"No, please, Kayla!" I yelled but she opened her pink lips and dropped me in. 

I landed on her huge tongue. It grabbed me and began pushing me around her mouth. I was banged and bruised on her teeth and licked over a hundred times before she spat me out...

Gasping for breath I heard her say, "Do you understand me? You are NOTHING. You listen to ME now. I could kill you whenever I wanted... Got it?"

"Y-Yes, Kayla." I said...

"Don't call me by my name... Call me your goddess." she laughed bringly me close to her giant lips once again.

"Yes, goddess." I cried.

She lowered me to her cleavage and laughed. She dropped me and I fell for what seemed like forever until-

SMACK!!!

I smashed into her now giant breast. I slid down it into the crevice between it and her other breasts. Her breasts jiggled and hit me as she laughed.

"You look SO cute down there, and your turning me on!" She laughed, causing her breasts to jiggle more.

Slipping down between her breasts I soon could not see anything but the skin of her breasts.

"Do you like my boobs, Ty? I know you used to stare at them all the time." She taunted, pushing her breasts together, almost crushing the life out of me.

I could not answer, because her breasts were hurting me so badly. I finally came to a point where I couldn't slide down any farther, trapped between her two ginourmous breasts.

RRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!

"Uh oh, looks like it's time to go!" She said, grabbing me from between her breasts. Her warm hands felt good on my body after being battered and beaten between her breasts and in her mouth...

She dropped me into her pink and gray Nike sneakers and shook me about in them. Soon her foot, not socked began sliding in. I yelled as her massive toes slid over me and crushed me... She wiggled her toes and I could still hear her laughing.

The sweat almost suffocated me, but as she began walking I passed out, in the pink Nike of a young teenaged girl... 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope to update this one too, soon.