- Text Size +

The next couple of weeks passed pretty quickly. Tanya was over often, and it went from being a random threesome to a love triangle. Both Alex and I appreciated her sharp wit and tongue, and I was glad she wasn't nearly as petulant as I have always thought she seemed. She only worked part time, like me, so we usually got each other ready for Alex to come home. We may have enjoyed each other, but Alex was the center of both of our worlds.

We had told her about the entire idea that spawned the mall thing, and I watched her mouth drop when she realized I was there the entire time. I recounted how I had ended up in Alex when Tanya fingered herself, and both girls immediately apologized.

“I didn't know!” Tanya said, as I laughed and waved it away.

“I'm not worried about it. It was just a bit scary at the time. I mean, she could have peed and sent me flying away, or even into your mouth.” I laughed at the grimace the spread across Alex's face. “Sorry, bad memories?”

“It's gross, that's all. Still don't get why you want us to pee in yours.”

“What about the bowl, Alex?” Tanya asked. “You went down on me in the pee.”

“Yeah, but you tasted a lot better. Besides, I wasn't full on drinking it.”

“Well, I guess that's true.” Tanya said, while I looked between them wondering what was going on.

“Oh, we never told you about that, did we? Well, you'll just have to wonder.” They exchanged a look, and I sighed.

“Why do girls always gang up on guys, it's not fair.” They laughed.

“Speaking of ganging up...” Tanya said, giving a pointed look to Alex. They both reached over, Alex leaning onto me and kissing me, while Tanya undid my jeans.

“I guess it's alright though.” I said, as Tanya's tongue ran the length of my erection. Alex got off me with a be right back, as Tanya slid her pants down and slid up my body. She lined up my cock with her pussy and slid down onto it, both of us gasping in unison. Alex reentered the room, shrink ray in hand.

“Get off him, Tanya.” Alex said, smiling as she aimed at her back.

Tanya spoke between gasps. “I'm just trying to get him o-ahhh!” She gasped and slid off my cock. She came in record time. So much for a threesome.

Alex echoed my sentiments. “But hey, you can still be a part of it, Tanya.” She winked as Tanya turned around, just in time to see Alex pull the trigger. Tanya shrank down to a half inch tall, and stood up on my stomach, waving her arms. She looked to be shouting, but she was too small to hear.

“Sorry, we can't hear you down there. I guess half an inch is about where it stops. Oh well, hope you can swim, because you'll be drowning in cum otherwise.” Tanya's movements became more frantic, as Alex slipped out of her clothing.

Alex got on top of me like Tanya had before, sitting on my cock. The head stuck out from between her lips, aiming directly at Tanya. Tanya turned to run, but Alex blocked her off with her hands. “Oh no you don't. You're going swimming in our cum whether you want to or not.” Alex just rubbed along the length of my shaft, pushing Tanya back with her hands. “Feeling left out Tanya? How about you get up and join us then.” She stopped sliding and picked Tanya up, setting her down in front of her swollen clitoris. She slid forward slowly, enjoying Tanya's frantic attempt to get out of the way. Tanya fell back, and Alex rolled over her, Tanya's face disappearing. Alex started gyrating her hips, Tanya's head occasionally showing through. Alex saw my penis twitch below her, and quickly slid Tanya out and dropped her in front of her. Tanya tried to recover and get up, but my load shot out and covered her. She came up out of it, wiping it from her face, and looked up, only to see Alex working me even harder, trying to make me cum even more.

 

*      *      *

 

Tanya wiped cum from her eyes and sat up, coughing. She had heard that semen shot out at 20 miles per hour, but that hadn't mattered when there wasn't enough to cover her entirely. She wiped some from her face and hair, and looked up to see Alex watching her, her face contorting as she rotated her hips. The ground, or rather body, beneath her kept shaking, and every time she would try to stand she would just slide back down into the cum. She tried to wipe it off of her body, but her hands were covered in it as well, and her skin retained a sticky sheen. She tried to stand up again, only to be blasted back off her feet as the gargantuan cock erupted again, covering her body in even more cum. Now there was so much it was difficult to move, and she could barely attempt to stand up. The movements below her were becoming much more intense, and still more cum showered onto her. This time when she managed to wipe it away, she looked up to see not Alex, but a massive hand working the huge shaft as it loomed in front of her. The motions had settled to a light rhythmic rocking, but she found even attempting to stand up to be impossible, as the bottommost layer of cum had already begun to dry, effectively sealing her against the warm flesh below her. She began to try to pry the rest of her body out of it, but had made virtually no progress before another cumshot undid it all. She cursed, wiping her face, finding herself unable to even sit up, staring into Alex's eyes. Alex had reappeared, looking down at her and smiling, pushing her boyfriend's hand away and moving down to suck him off. She ran her tongue up and down the shaft, causing it to quiver. As another load of cum rushed out over Tanya, she found she couldn't even lift her arms suddenly. This one didn't have quite the force of the last few, and didn't actually reach her face, but all that awarded her was letting her see Alex get another of her mischievous looks.

“Well, honey, might as well not let all that cum go to waste, right?” She looked right at Tanya. “I mean, there's a reason I swallow.”

“Don't you dare!” Tanya shouted, as Alex stuck out her tongue and brought her face down. She licked all around Tanya, letting her smell her mint toothpaste. Apparently she'd went to brush her teeth earlier, she'd been planning this. “I said don't!” She shouted again, but Alex was either oblivious or didn't care. Her tongue ran the length of her body, sending shivers of pleasure up her spine. Alex hovered over her crotch, putting the lightest pressure she could on it, and only using the slightest movements. It was working, the rough texture helping Tanya to reach a screaming orgasm. She closed her as as she came, only to feel her body surrounded by the same rough texture. She opened her eyes and looked to see walls of white surrounding her in the darkness. It was moist and warm, and...it was Alex's mouth! As the realization dawned, she felt her world shift, and light flooded in. Tanya was going to have the ride of her life.

 

*      *      *

 

Alex bent down, taking the shaft in her mouth. She could feel Tanya moving around in there, trying to get out, but once her lips closed she knew Tanya was in there as long as she wanted. She ran her tongue around the head, looking up to see her boyfriend look down at where his cum was.

“Where's Tanya?” He panted out, but Alex only smiled and ran her tongue around his head again. “Is she in...your...mouth!” he asked, blowing his load before he could finish. She gave him a few seconds to recover, playing with Tanya and the cum in her mouth, before depositing Tanya down on his cock. She swallowed his cum and got on top of him.

“Let's fuck, honey.” she said, kissing him and guiding his now erect penis into her, Tanya near the head.

 

*      *      *

 

Tanya was not enjoying this as much as she might normally think she would. She was barely managing to hold onto the massive cock below her as it was thrusted in and out of Alex's pussy. Suddenly, her whole world shifted, as they rolled over to change sides. Tanya fell down and landed on Alex's pussy, small enough to slip right between her lips. She attempted to pull herself out, but was just rammed deeper in as they continued fucking. Every time he penetrated her, she felt like a train was pushing her farther into a wet, warm, soft cave. The pressure and heat around her was taking it's toll, and if Alex's feminine juices weren't already soaking her, she'd be soaked in her own sweat instead. She slid deeper, forced in by the giant cock, and felt the pressure from the walls around her increase. She found it hard to breathe, pressed tight to the walls, and every time she would open her mouth juices would flow in, making her grimace. She couldn't spit them out without letting more in, and her nose was being too overpowered by the womanly aroma around her for her to breathe through it. She pushed against the pink walls of her prison, and while they did yield to some degree, all that really happened was her hand slid around. After a few moments her movements became more frantic, and it seemed she was going to drown as the flow of juices redoubled. There was a quiver the size of the earthquake, and then an immense pressure pushing her, as Alex came.

 

*      *      *

 

Alex gasped and fell back under me, as I pulled out and came myself. She slowly sat up and looked down between her legs, seeing Tanya sticking part way out of her pussy and trying to pull herself the rest of the way out. Alex laughed at her struggles, seeing Tanya unable to even push apart her pussy lips, and scooped her out with a finger, setting her to the side on the bed. She got up and went over to get a tissue to wipe my cum off of her, and then went over to wear Tanya lay, panting.

“Ready for some more fun?” She said, bringing her tongue down and liking Tanya. She hovered her tongue over Tanya's crotch, and without hearing her, her writhing could have been pain or pleasure; it was impossible to tell which. After a few minute, Alex let the shrunken girl rest, and then anya grew back.

“So how was it, Tanya?” Alex asked, smiling.

“Not an experience I'll ever forget, though I don't think I want to try it again.”

“Was I really that bad?” Alex laughed, looking down at Tanya's face.

“You shrink yourself down that small and climb in me, then come back and ask.” Tanya grimaced.

“So, what was it like deep inside me?” Alex pressed, curious as to what could be that bad about it.

“It's wet, and hot, and dark, and you're being pressed on by all sides! And the smell was so overpowering, I couldn't even breathe with my nose!” Tanya explained animatedly. “Like I said, it has to happen to you for you to understand it. It's an experience to remember, that feeling of helplessness when you can't even move because you're stuck up some girls twat, but don't expect me to ask to do that. And blowing him with me in your mouth, then swishing me around with his cum? Definite no.”

“Well, what about being buried in cum? That must have been pretty good.”

“Ew, no. Sorry, I've never found cum hot. More of an unfortunate side effect. Like I said, shrink yourself down sometime. I'll play your part.” She said, smiling. “That seemed like a lot of fun for you. Now, I have to go to sleep, so if you guys want to keep going, take it to another room.”

“No, we're good, but I'm going to go grab something to eat. C'mon, honey.”

We went out to the kitchen and looked back to see Tanya already asleep in bed, still naked, the bed still wet with Alex's juices and my cum. Alex closed the door, and leaned over to me, whispering.

“You know what we need to do?” She asked, her eyes somewhat clouded and distant.

“What's that honey?” I said whispering, playing along with her.

“Well, remember the mall?”

“Of course, that was great. And we got Tanya. I should've said yes to that before.”

“Well, that's not the point. You know how you were in my panties, rubbing me? What if you'd have done that without me knowing?”

“It would've been hot as hell. Though I don't think you're going to forget this conversation suddenly so I can do this.”

“Well, I was thinking, maybe I could do that...I know I usually don't like the shrinking, but making Tanya cum at work would be so hot.”

“Well, maybe she forgot to set her alarm tonight.” I said, winking, as Alex released a breath she'd been apparently holding.

“Alright, let's do this.”