- Text Size +

 I barely noticed Alex leaving the bedroom, engrossed in my own efforts to get off. The heat and pressure inside of her had gotten me going, but I wasn't able to ensure the job got done. The rush of cum that blasted me out...I nearly came thinking about it. I flipped over and started humping the panties, not caring who's they were. I was covered in my girlfriend's cum, humping panties she had pissed all over that were bigger than me. The orgasm left me shaking, my body unable to take the amount of pleasure that passed through me. I rested for a minute, and sat up just as Alex came in from outside. She looked down at me and smiled.

“I guess you're done, then?”

“I suppose so!” I yelled up. “How about you and Tanya?”

“I was actually coming in here about that...” She said, idly playing with the knobs on her shrink ray. “I don't think she's noticed you're here.”

“It's kind of hard to with you around!” I said, causing her to smile.

“Yeah, well, she's going to grow back in a few minutes, and I had an idea. Want to hear it?”

“Alright, I like ideas. Ideas got me here.” I gestured around, unsure if it was even visible to her.

“Well, I was thinking. I could shrink you down, even smaller, and have her puts her clothes on. She'd never know you were in her panties.” She was beaming, her nether lips swelling as she thought of it. “Then, when she goes home and changes, you'll be able to cause all sorts of mischief. She might even cum a few times.”

“Why don't you do it?”

“Well, obviously, someone has to drive, and you won't be fit to for a couple of hours. About 3, actually.”

“And how do we know she'll be able to keep her hands to herself?” I said, looking her up and down. “I know I couldn't!”

“Well, if she can't, then you get to be part of our lesbian sexscapades.” I laughed at the word.

“How small?”

“About a half inch or so...”

“Well, I don't think this is a good idea. I don't want to end up being flushed or in her trash. Being in there while you guys fuck, though...” I trailed off.

“Well, alright, we'll leave it to that then...for now.”

“For now.” I agreed, and she aimed the shrink ray at me and fired.

 

*      *      *

 

Tanya stayed afloat in the bowl, not in the least getting any less horny despite her earlier orgasm. She looked up when the bedroom door opened, and saw Alex bend down to pick up the bowl.

“Don't drown!” she warned, before grabbing the bowl and walking into the bedroom with it. The sloshing send Tanya under, but she was already holding her breath and had her eyes closed. Suddenly, she was falling, and she realized Alex was pouring the bowl out. She hit a soft surface, and looked around to see her clothes again, but now all neat and orderly.

“Here,” Alex said, “let me move you. You'll be growing back soon, and I want to get you up in your nice, wet clothes. See how sexy you look. Pee stains are quite the in thing around here.” Alex lifted her and set her a few feet over onto the bed. Sure enough, a few seconds later, she popped back to normal size. Alex moved to reach for her clothes, but the first thing Tanya was reach up and start making out with her. Alex drew back, albeit a bit reluctantly.

“Now now, I want to see this stuff on you!” Alex held out her hand and helped Tanya up off the bed. “Lift up your leg!” She said, grabbing the panties and sliding them up, throwing in an extra rub to her cooch. “Alright, now the shirt...and the skirt...there! You look absolutely sexy!” Alex said as she threw Tanya onto the bed and got on top of her. Tanya lay back and experienced bliss.

 

*      *      *

 

I watched as I ascended towards Tanya's extremely wet pussy. Of course, she was totally dry now; she may have grown, but the piss was already right. I watched her pussy get closer and closer before contact. I started the hard work of rubbing, but before I got anything done, I felt myself pushed up into a pussy that was bigger than me a few times over. The slick walls enabled me to slide right in, and they only got more slick and wet with my entry. I started to slide, courtesy of gravity. Apparently a half inch is too small for a girl. Suddenly, my entire sense of up and down was thrown out of whack, and there was a huge impact; I guess Tanya hit the bed. Suddenly, all of her muscles tightened up around me, and the flow of her juices managed to increase even more. Even when Alex had been on the verge of cumming it hadn't been this bad. Of course, I was five or six times this size, but I still thought that Tanya was just soaking wet. I could hear her screaming moans reverberate through her body.

All of a sudden, I saw light. I looked over to see a well manicured, pink fingernail, finger attached coming in. Alex had left the girl to take care of herself! Things started turning bad about the time the light widened considerably, probably her spreading her lips, and two fingers plunged in, catching me between them. She masturbated with me and pulled me out, laying her hand on Alex's panties, where she unintentionally left me. I looked up and saw Alex finishing pulling her skirt on, apparently getting dressed in her wet clothes so they could both appreciate it. She reached over, grabbed her panties, and pulled them up, pushing me against her pussy as she prepared to fuck Tanya some more.

 

*      *      *

 

“There!” Alex said, feeling her pussy getting wetter. “All dressed up. How do I look?” She turned and saw Tanya laying there, a wet patch developing in her panties that was purely her juices. Her nipples seemed so hard they could pop off. “I guess pretty good, huh?”

“Hell yeah.” Tanya panted as she began to rub her crotch again. “Now get over here and fuck me.” Alex just smiled and lay down next to the other girl, looking over and sliding a hand into her panties while Tanya did the same to her. Tanya's experienced fingers sent throes of pleasure through her, and she had to remember to take care of Tanya to. Tanya pulled her hand out and started to drag Alex's panties off just after she came.

“You enjoyed that, you'll love this.” She smiled as Alex complied and the panties came off, with me stuck in my girlfriend's cum, barely able to move.

 

*      *      *

 

I watched as Alex's pussy receded into the distance, and managed to get an arm loose enough to wipe some of her cum off of my face. That ride inside her wasn't quite as fun as the first one, probably because now no one knew where I was. I heard Tanya say that Alex would love this, but I had no idea what was about to happen, until Alex's pussy started to get a lot closer. I was barely an inch away from it now, and it's size was monstrous. I could literally disappear into it; had, in fact, when I thought about it. And right now, it looks like that's what Tanya had in mind again.

“Spread your lips, Alex.” I heard over head, and was faintly aware of Alex looking down and obviously missing me. She probably assumed I was trapped in Tanya's panties or twat still. She did understand what Tanya was about to do, though, and it wasn't something you could convince Alex to try.

“How about you spread yours?” Alex replied, leaning over and kissing Tanya while pulling her panties down a bit. Tanya rolled onto her side as Alex grabbed her panties back and I saw Tanya use two fingers to make her pussy go as wide as it could. Suddenly, I was going from being shoved via panties into my girlfriend to being shoved into another girl entirely. I looked over at the gaping maw and if Alex's pussy had been monstrous, there were no words for this thing. Alex didn't give me the opportunity to dwell on my predicament, however, pushing me in, and slowly pushing me deeper and deeper. I ended up getting peeled off of the panties, but that didn't stop me from going even deeper in when they were pushed. The walls around me seeped with fluids and embraced me roughly, and with the whole experience I came again. I saw the panties disappear from behind me, and was left inside Tanya's pussy, as her juices started flowing more freely again.

 

*      *      *

 

Alex removed the panties from Tanya's pussy, wondering how deep she had sent her diminutive boyfriend. Guess it's time for him to come out now, she thought. She moved her hand down to Tanya's crotch, pausing before starting to pull up the still wet panties.

“God, you just get wet, huh?” Alex said, beginning to work Tanya's clit through her panties and effectively cutting off any response. “You really enjoy this a lot, huh? Which is better to you, a woman or a man?”

Tanya tried to answer between gasps as her pleasure reached new peaks.” Y...Y...You!” She yelled as she came, her panties getting totally soaked by it. She felt them sliding down and saw Alex move over to her pussy.

“I've never eaten a girl out before, so sorry if I don't do so well.” She got to work, remembering exactly how it felt to her and trying to replicate that. She could see her boyfriend in the cum, stuck to the panties and smiled as he watched her tongue roll over Tanya's clit and slide between her lips. If wetness was taken as a sign of her success, she was doing magnificently, Tanya's swollen lips quivering with every pass. She let her tongue dive deep inside, making Tanya's hips involuntarily buck as she came into Alex's mouth. Alex kept going, not giving Tanya a chance to rest, and it became too much for Tanya. She felt total release, and came and peed in Alex's mouth.

“Gross!” Alex sputtered out, spitting out piss as Tanya soaked the bed beneath her. “Not cool.” She said, glaring down at Tanya.

“What's the matter? I thought you were into this stuff.” she gestured to the soaked bedsheets and soaked clothes.

“Yeah, but not drinking it. That's just disgusting.” She grimaced, spitting a bit more piss out of her mouth.

“I guess I ruined it, huh? Ah, just as well, I have to be getting home anyways. I need a shower and I've got to work early tomorrow.” She pulled up her panties and got out of the bed as she said this, and Alex saw a tiny moving form, jacking himself on the bed.

“Alright, I'll take you home. Let's go. Oh and uh, who's panties were those?”

“The one's from the bathroom? You know the twins, Mary Ann and Shannon? I think they're Shannon's. You can keep them.”

“Alright, I'm just gonna put them on. Sort of hot to be wearing another girl's wet panties, you know?”