- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Once again, amazed by my own pace. Should have done this ages ago.

“You ready to shrink again?” she said, smiling from the other side of the room.

“I think I've recovered enough from last time, yeah.” I said, remembering my awesome idea that she should wet her panties with me in them. It didn't turn out so bad, except the nearly drowning part. But in the end, it was one of my best experiences to date.

“It was your idea. Besides, you already said you want to do that again. But no, I was thinking we need another element, more people.” She said this last part hesitantly, like she was afraid I would say no. I didn't deny her much, but when I did, I was usually like iron about it.

“What, you want to bring in Tanya, shrink her, and send her on her way? You know she'd never leave us alone after that.” I laughed at her agitation. “Seriously though, who do you think would walk away from this? I know I wouldn't.”

“I wasn't thinking that kind of thing anyways. I was thinking somewhere, you know...public.” She was still a bit hesitant, but I guess my expression gave away how much I liked the idea.

Didn't make it a good idea. “You and me, running around tiny through the mall? We'd get stepped on for sure.”

“I wasn't going to be tiny, you were. Just sitting in my panties playing with me, like you like to.” The smile she wore was victorious, probably because of the raging hard on that was evident even through my jeans.

“Since when did you become such an exhibitionist?” I replied. “You're the one who doesn't want to have sex outside, after all.”

“So, what, I owe you now?”

“Yep, you've got to pee for me.”

“Well, that isn't so bad.”

“Not now, later. When we're there. Not in the bathroom, either. Out in public. You can wear a skirt,” I added when I saw her face and the incredulity plastered there, “though it'd be sexier if you didn't.”

She blinked before replying. “You can't be serious.” She shook her head. “Those are the worst terms I've ever heard.”

“Take it or leave it, babe.” I saw the war she was fighting inside her. On one hand, she really wanted to go out and do this. On the other hand, embarrassment if somebody noticed her pissing herself.

“Fine,” she said, pulling out her shrink ray, “you've got a deal.” With that, she fired, hitting me. I was usually naked when she shot it at me, so I wasn't sure how this would go, but I found myself covered by heavy canvas.

“What the hell? I guess clothes don't go with it.” Suddenly I heard a rustling noise outside and saw my girlfriend's hand enter what was now obviously my own underwear.

“Well, I was hoping to soak your clothes with you, but I guess I'll have to stick with you.” She pulled her panties halfway down to her knees and lay me inside, giving me an amazing view of her perfect pussy. “We're set for 6 hours, so you'd better enjoy this.”

“You're absolutely amazing, you know that?!” I yelled up, and heard her laugh as she pulled up her panties and started getting dressed.

Chapter End Notes:

Looks like we're going to the mall. This could be going very good places...