- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well, screw a few hours, or days. But this is ridiculous. I guess I didn't realize how much I had thought about this.

A couple of weeks passed and we continued with it. She even brought it to the next level without any encouragement; while I was eating her out one day, she just let loose in my mouth, seemingly surprised when I drank it all.

“But isn't it gross?” She said, her usual unbelieving self.

“It tastes delicious, just like you taste delicious.” I smiled at her apparent awkwardness with the phrasing. “Oh, I'm not going to eat you”, I said between laughs, “I just want everything you have to give in me.”

“So, say I...” She said, moving her hand down to her ass.

“How bout we say I take that back?” I said, grimacing. “Even a sick man like me has his limits.”

“But you owe me, don't you?” She said, pressing my discomfort.

“Only if you want me to vomit all over you, dear.” I said, affecting an exaggeratedly dignified air. “A real man always pays his debts! But seriously,” my tone returning to normal, “no way that's what you're into.”

“You're right, but you do owe me, and today is the day this man pays his debts!” She said, mocking the obviously sincere dignity I had spoken that with.

“Ah, and what would m'lady have?”

“Exactly what you want.” She smiled, with a knowing glint in her eye. I recognized it, but had no idea what she was knowing.

“I'm afraid I don't understand, miss. What do I want that you haven't already given me?”

“Well, you warned me before to stay off your computer because I probably wouldn't want to see what you were masturbating to. After this last couple of weeks, I decided that I probably knew and went on it anyways. I had no idea what exactly you were into though, you naughty boy.” She said, reaching over and producing what looked like a toy gun from the drawer. “Great minds think alike.”

“A cliché line for a cliché move. I knew there was a reason I loved you. Sorry, I clichéd your cliché.”

“Well, if you're going to laugh about it, then close your eyes.” She smiled. She actually expected it to work, unless she had gotten really into roleplay all of a sudden.

I closed my eyes obediently, and heard and felt nothing, until she said to open my eyes. It wasn't deafening but, well, you ever been near an avalanche? A step softer than that. But when I looked at the source, the mountain was more beautiful than any other that could exist.

“You're about 3 and a half inches, give or take. You'll be like this for another half hour or so, so you best get to work!” With that, she brought her hand down, scooped me up, and lay me on her swollen clitoris. “Until I finish, you don't either.”

I went to work immediately rubbing her clitoris and licking it. Despite the sensitivity of the area, at my stature my work was somewhat in vain; my hands just couldn't put down enough pressure to really get her to cum. Once I realized this, I just went all out and started humping it. We came together, and when she bucked her hips I fell off, right as she released the rest of her piss on me.

“Well, little man, you're just as good as always. But here,” she said, lifting me up and setting me on the bed a bit away from her, “30 minutes is almost up.”

Sure enough, she was right; within a few seconds, I suddenly regained normal size. It was so sudden that I comically popped off the bed and into the air a few inches, earning a small laugh from her. She reached over and snuggled up next to me.

“We should do that again some time.”

“I agree wholeheartedly. But there went your chance for Tanya.”

“Oh, I don't care about that anymore. Screw that bicurious bull. I'll only ever want you after that.” She said, then yawned and fell asleep, resting against my chest.

“I'm the luckiest man in the world.” I said, and kissed her on top of her head before drifting off to sleep myself.

Chapter End Notes:

Just realized indents didn't save for this chapter, I'll have to fix it later, work and all that. Hopefully I'm not this prolific come next addition.