- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tara ponders the gravity of her small situation and Lucy buries her desires as the two get dressed...

The previous moment hadn't been terribly easy for Lucy to do. Tara's instinctive reactions of hugging against her breasts had only strengthened Lucy's inner-desires for a sexual relationship, those that any partner would think and want. The events that were planned for later that day pushed her and encouraged her to ignore those desires, though. She blocked out those sexual thoughts with the party she had planned, and getting Tara ready for it. She knew, all too well, that she couldn't fulfill those desires. Not with Tara, as she is now.

After having come back into the bedroom, both their naked bodies dried off, Lucy sliped on a pair of panties and a white bra. She wanted to get dressed, as soon as she could. Despite wanting what they were doing earlier to last longer, Lucy wanted the day's events to start soon. She had a few things planned for Tara, and Tara had no idea what this day really was. At best, Tara thought they were going to have a romantic dinner and have a 'date'. Little did she know that their date was actually going to be a birthday party that Lucy had been planning for some time.

Tara was just sitting on the bed, where Lucy had taken her and sat her down, watching her big girlfriend, getting dressed. It was still amazing, at some level, to her at what had happened with her. The world was so much bigger, and so was Lucy. Never in her dreams had Tara thought that she would be with a partner that was so big to her. She never imagined being able to snuggle against a stomach that was like an immense bed, or sit on a shoulder, feeling as if she were dozens of feet in the air. She had begun to feel that she had a normal life with Lucy, since she could use the Arte to do normal things, still. But, every so often, she still got the feelings and gravity of the fact that she was no bigger than a doll.

As she started to pull her own clothes on, she thought about this a good bit. Life was different, yet it wasn't so different. She could still get around easily, do household chores, and many other things a normal-sized person could do. The situation wasn't as foreign as many would think. She thought it was likely because of how careful and free Lucy always was with her. Lucy's kind nature, and how much stuff she allowed Tara to do, on her own.

It's not exaggeration that Lucy could have taken complete advantage over Tara. With Tara at 6 measly inches in height, she could easily just scoop her up, take her into her house, and have forced her into a lot of things. She could have kept her in a doll box, or forced her to sleep with the rest of her dolls, acting as if Tara was a doll, herself, not even human anymore. A lot of things could have happened, but none of them did. Tara's arms went through the sleeves of her robe as she thought of this 'what if' scenarios.

None of those things happened, and it was because Lucy didn't take advantage of Tara. To her, Tara being the size of a doll only made her more attractive. All her life, Lucy had cared for dolls, never really getting to the point where she had to accept that dolls weren't real people. With Tara, she would never have to get to that realization. Tara was the size of a doll, and she was, indeed, a real person. Lucy had a little dolly to take care of that was a human being, and her girlfriend.

It did take some time, but Tara finally got herself dressed. As soon as she was done, she pulled the back of her hair out of the robe and shook her head around. As she stopped moving her head, she looked up at the immense form that was her girlfriend. Her big, giant-sized girlfriend. Lucy wasn't completely dressed, yet Tara was, spare socks and boots. Lucy only had on the bra and some jeans over the panties she'd put on, a moment before. She had a shirt over her shoulder and sat down on the bed, right next to Tara.

Tara used the Arte to hover in the air, the shaking of the bed from Lucy sitting down nearly knocking her over. As she hovered, she came to Lucy's hand, which was reached out, waiting for her. She was then set down in Lucy's lap, as her girlfriend began to put her shirt on. Lucy's eyes never left Tara, though, as she began to speak to her. “So, today's our big day. I know that bath went on a little longer than expected, but I promise that we're going to have plenty of time for our “date” later on.” She giggled at the emphasis of the word 'date'.

With Lucy giggling above her, Tara giggled in response. She wasn't sure what was so funny, but the sound of Lucy's giggling, along with the vibrations in Lucy's body, that Tara felt through her lap, made her want to laugh, too. “W-What's so funny? I like the fact that you wanted to go on a date with me. You are, after all, my girlfriend. My big, giant girlfriend, but my girlfriend, all the same!” Tara was speaking the obvious, and it just made Lucy giggle again.

Her hand came down and pat on Tara's head as she nodded, agreeing with what she was saying. “Of course I am! And you're my little, tiny girlfriend. I'm glad you like my request. We've been together for a good while now, though we've never had any special events together, like dates or anything.” As she finished this statement, the last button of her shirt fit into place. She put her hand down to Tara and nodded again. “Well, dressed and ready! Climb on up here and your big girlfriend will take you to your special day!” Lucy was ready for the events to begin, hoping that Tara would enjoy them...