- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lucy and Tara finish up their bath, with a lot of conflicting emotions in Lucy's mind...

Dozens of giggles were sent out from the bathroom as the two girlfriends' bath was coming to a close. If one could peek in on them, it would look like some scene from a cartoon or an anime. They both had tears running down their faces. The water was gone and they were constantly at each other's stomachs, poking at them. Crying and laughing as hard as their lungs could possibly muster, they were both having the time of their lives. It was a sight that was private, for them, and would always be private for them. No one could guess just how much would have become of that fateful day, where Tara and Lucy met. It brought together two people who would become lovers, for life. As Lucy stopped the tickle session, she grabbed onto Tara's tiny, naked body, wrapping her fingers around her. She held her in front of her face and Tara gave her a look of disappointment. “Aw...come one, Lucy! Just one more! I just wanna tickle you one more time! I know we have to get stuff done, but...” She knew that Lucy had grabbed her to get on with their day. At least, she thought that's why she had done so. Lucy held Tara before her. As she had her girlfriend in the grasp of her fingers, she looked at her. Those deep feelings from the night before made themselves apparent in her mind. She wanted, on some level, a sexual relationship with Tara. At least, she wanted something on that level. As she looked at her, though, the grim reality came forward, again. She knew that she could never subject Tara to sex with her. It would be far too dangerous. Were Tara to slip inside her, she could get literally beaten by her insides, merely from her sex drive, taking over. Even oral sex could be dangerous. Were she to get too far into the moment, she could lick and suck too hard on Tara, and hurt her. She took a deep breath and used all of the willpower she had to kiss Tara instead of the dozens of other things she deeply wanted to do with her. She covered the girl's tiny face with her lips and started to stand from the bathtub. Her pupils shook from the conflict in her mind, but she didn't care. She had set it in her mind that she could not, ever, have sex with her girlfriend. The risk of permanently harming her was too great of a risk. There was the possibility that Tara could use the Arte to make it safer, but she didn't want Tara to have to do that, just for a need that Lucy felt, herself. That would be selfish of her. Tara blushed, hard, as she always did when Lucy gave her a kiss. The girl's gigantic body was moving. Tara looked down and could see her breasts moving from the movements, and her legs slowly unbending, Lucy raising up to her full height. At Lucy's face level, it looked like a long way down. To Tara, she was at least 70 or 80 feet in the air. Had she not had the Arte to use as a flying method, and a very careful girlfriend, she'd be scared to death to be up this high. However, she had a great amount of trust in Lucy. She'd always been careful with her, and she trusted that she would never drop her. Not on purpose, anyways. The two got out of the bathtub and dried themselves off. Or, rather, Lucy dried them off. Once she had a towel wrapped around her chest and stomach, she slid Tara down into it and began to gently dry herself off. Tara could feel the heat coming from Lucy's body, which aided in the drying of her own body. She was sliding against her girlfriend's breasts as she was being dried off. This was yet another situation where, had she not been with Lucy, she would be incredibly scared. But, she giggled. She knew it was a tight fit, and things would heat up quite quickly, but Lucy would never let her fall. After a few minutes of drying, Lucy opened up the towel, only to see Tara, hugging onto her breasts. She blushed and tried to pretend as if she hadn't done all of that on purpose. “Oh! Look! I have a cute, little sorceress stuck in my cleavage! What are you doing down there? Exploring your big girl's body? Don't worry, you can say yes. I don't mind it if you like my body. In fact, I'd love it if you did. So, you could be in love with all of me, body and mind, just like I love you. Even though your body is teeny and tiny, it looks beautiful and perfect, just like you. I know if our roles were reversed, I'd be in heaven.” Tara's face got crimson as Lucy spoke of this. Role...reversed? She thought about that, for a split second. Lucy was talking about, if things had turned out in the opposite way, and Tara was the bigger on in the relationship. If she was holding a doll-sized Lucy in her arms. She looked down at her body and shook her head. She never thought she was that attractive. She never thought anything like that. Looking back up, she couldn't hide her embarrassment. She just buried her face in Lucy's chest, pretending that her girlfriend hadn't said a word. “Hehe, that's okay. You don't have to say it. You can just be embarrassed, if that's what you want. But, you really can't stay glued to my chest all day long. I know it might be soft and warm, but when I put my clothes on, you'll disappear underneath them. This is a special day for you. You have to be out in the light, so you can see. Now, come on, Tara. Get out of my cleavage and let's get dressed. I can't have a girlfriend who wants to hide on her special day.” Lucy, Tara still in her fingers, pulled her away from her breasts. Tara let her hands grab for them again, brushing against Lucy's nipples. As this happened, they hardened, and Lucy froze, for a moment. Her eyes stared down at Tara and her face went red. She felt her nipples getting hard and could feel her sexual drive being awakened. Her fingers shook for a moment, but then shook her head. 'No. I can't do that to her. She's taunting me, not even aware of it. I can't do that to her. It would hurt her. Her safety is more important than my pleasure.' She walked over to the counter and slowly let Tara down. Her fingers still quivered as she shook her head again. “O-Okay! Time to get dressed!”