- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tara, eventually, wakes up to find out what she did the night before and Lucy in a bath mood...

A few hours went by before Tara actually woke up. With her actively sleeping, she had allowed herself to sleep in a fair amount. Lucy wanted to wake her up at 8:30 to get ready for the party, but this was Tara's special day. If she didn't want to wake up until the later hours, then that was fine with her. Her own excitement about the party wasn't as important as Tara's comfort that day. She'd wait and be excited for as long as she needed to. Besides, she was receiving a lot of love and affection as Tara slept. It was definitely a win-win situation. She got kisses and Tara got more rest. What more could a lover ask for?

It was well past 10:30 by the time Tara actually woke from her sleep. She opened her eyes in the middle of giving Lucy's neck a kiss. Her eyes actually opened with a look of surprise in them. She pulled away from her neck and sat up, blinking. Looking forward, she saw a lot of red marks all over Lucy's neck. They were all little kiss marks, though she didn't know how they got there. She was looking around, trying to remember what happened. Unfortunately, though, her entire dream from the night before was a blur. She sat, in confusion, and then embarrassment, when she heard a voice around her. “Good morning, my overly-affectionate Tara. I enjoyed all your kisses last night.”

Tara's face immediately went red as she realized what happened. Those kiss marks weren't just her imagination. They were all real. She, somehow, managed to make all of them the night before, but how? Was she 'walking' in her sleep, in a way? She felt the fatigue in her lips and mouth. She had definitely done that. Why? What had she dreamed about that made her that emotional? She had a bit of shaky breathing as she was trying to process all of it. As she saw Lucy's face turning, though, she flew up in the air, trying to think of what she could say to her. All that came out was 'Umm...y-you're welcome?! I don't...remember...”

Lucy could see, now, that the kisses were from Tara's sleep and dreaming, as she thought they were. She didn't quite understand how that much affection came out of her from a dream, but she didn't mind it. She reached up and pulled Tara out of her flight. Her fingers came around her and enveloped her in their warm, pleasant aura. She saw the spell canceling and Tara starting to blush a little more from being held by her girlfriend. She opened up her robe, slightly, and stuck Tara down into her chest, cushioning her between her breasts. Gently holding her, she whispered to her. “It's okay, honey. You don't have to remember. All that you need to know is that you showed me so much affection last night, and that really makes me happy. I have the world's greatest girlfriend. You love me so much that you want to show it to me, even while asleep. That means a lot to me.”

Tara wasn't sure what to say. She smiled, naturally, and loved every bit of praise that was coming to her. The only thing that bugged her was why she'd spent such a long time, kissing on Lucy's neck. What had she been dreaming of? What pushed her to throw out such a strong amount of emotion towards her? She wasn't sure, but for now, she had to just accept the praise and move onward. She also wanted to argue with Lucy on her 'greatest girlfriend' comment, but she knew she would just be doing that for the fun of it, and to show her affection. She'd shown her enough affection for now, and that would be that.

As the time passed by, she kept her smile and Lucy finally started to mention something to her. She had been thinking about it for awhile, and realized that they needed to get ready. It was almost towards the afternoon, and she wanted to get this party underway. All of the planning had been for this day. Everything had to be perfect, and she didn't want to wait any longer. Looking down at Tara, she teasingly squeezed her breasts together, pushing them against Tara and thought about what they'd be doing next. “Well! Now that you're nice and comfy down there in my robe, let's get it off and head for our bath. What do ya say?”

Tara shook from the mounds of flesh around her being pushed into her. Had Lucy been a stranger, she would have been scared that she was trying to mash her and hurt her. This was Lucy, though. Tara knew that any amount of pressure she would put on her was simply to tease her and let her enjoy her body. With goose bumps on her arms, she looked up at Lucy and giggled, crossing her arms. “I don't know, Lucy! I might just wanna stay down here all day. You're quite comfy, you know!” She was trying to tease her back. Lucy's chest was definitely comfortable, and she wouldn't mind staying there for a good while.

Lucy got up and began to walk towards the bathroom as she processed what little teasing that Tara was trying to give her. “Oh, I'm sure it it, but...” Lucy remembered her dream from the night before, and bath time was the perfect way to help her get out some of those feelings and desires, especially the sexual ones. Her feet went further and further until they passed into the bathroom. She stood in front of the sink and looked down again. “...if you stay there all day, I can't get naked for you, in the tub. We always have a fun time in the bath, and I want you to help me clean myself up this morning, I also want to clean you up. Wouldn't you enjoy that?”

Tara was only blushing further as she realized just how much Lucy was teasing her. She wasn't just teasing her for fun, anymore. Her face was red with her own blushing and her gaze said something to her. It was piercing and it just screamed out to Tara. She wanted this. She wanted to get naked and have this moment with Tara, as they did all the time. Tara saw the determination and emotion in her face, though, and she understood. She nodded to her as she nuzzled into one of her girlfriend's breasts. “I'd love to do that, Lucy! You're a very convincing girlfriend!”