- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The two have a wonderful night together and plan to bake a cake the next day...

That day had been long, and they had spent a lot of time, snuggling with one another, compassionately, before the night was over. To be as thankful as possible to Tara for keeping things from her, and from making her stay home, alone, Lucy went all-out with their snuggling. That night, the two of them were laying together, both completely naked, Tara passed out on Lucy's chest, snugly sleeping between her big girlfriend's breasts. Lucy as well, had a huge smile on her face, her hand resting on top of Tara, softly resting over the tiny sorceress's breasts, and the other hand on her own hip. The two were very content with what had happened now, off in dreamland.

Tara slowly awoke in the middle of the night, Lucy still fast asleep. She moved herself around, getting snug between Lucy's breasts, and took a deep breath, looking up at the ceiling. The previous day had been a very stressful one, for the both of them. She could tell that just as much was pushing on Lucy's mind as was pushing on her own, if not more. When they'd snuggled and talked, Tara could feel a certain amount of guilt and uncertainty in Lucy's voice. Her wording of things wasn't bad, but the sound of her voice sounded very shaky. There was obviously a lot on her mind.

She was wondering, very much, about the secret that was being kept from her. Lucy was so insistent that she would really like this secret once she had revealed it to her. What could that be? Was Lucy making her something, and trying to hide it as she worked on it? Was she planning some special, romantic meal for the two of them? There were dozens upon dozens of possibilities roaming Tara's mind. She was tempted to just hover over to that closet and see it for herself. She thought about it, then looked back up at Lucy's smiling face and hand, radiating warmth into her. “No...I can't do that to her. I'll be good, and wait.”

Returning to a comfortable position, she hugged against Lucy's breast, pulling herself into it, like a big, warm pillow. Actually, to Tara, it was a big, warm pillow. Lucy had always expressed she could sleep wherever on her body that she would like. If she wanted to use her neck as a pillow, her stomach, her legs, or her breasts, she could do so. She knew that Tara had a unique situation with being so small and having her lover's body so much bigger. She might as well let her enjoy it, as much as she could. Bringing herself closer, Tara let off a small kiss, by Lucy's nipple, wishing her a good night. She looked up and could see Lucy's sleeping face starting to blush, reacting to her kiss. Hugging against her, Tara fell asleep, once again.

Once morning came, they began to wake up. Lucy was awake first, for once, knowing that this was a day where she'd have to do a fair amount of work for this 'secret' she was keeping. She woke up, only to see Tara snuggling up against one of her breasts and she smiled, blushing down at her. “Aw...she's such a cute, little girl. She loves me so much. I just wish I didn't have to keep secrets from her.” She knew she only had to keep this a secret for a couple more days, but that didn't make it any easier, especially because of how loving Tara was towards her.

Reaching down, she softly wrapped her hand around Tara's body, lifting her away from her breast. Managing to keep her asleep, she laid her head back and brought Tara closer to her. She blinked, her eyes still a little tired from having just woken up, but she was so happy to see Tara. Bringing her down, towards her face, she whispered to her. “Good morning, my love.” Creasing her lips, she brought Tara's face into them, pushing back, gently, trying to wake Tara up in the same way Tara always woke her up.

Her eyes closed, her back slightly arching as she felt the emotions building up, giving Tara a kiss. No sooner had their lips met had Tara's arms moved and grabbed onto her cheeks. This was the perfect kind of alarm clock, indeed. Who needs clocks when you have wonderful, emotion-filled kisses from the person you love the most? What could be better to wake up to than that? They continued their kiss for a good minute or so before they ended up stopping to get up and start the events that had been set forth for today.

They both bathed, got dressed, and ate breakfast together before they were ready to tackle the day's events. They sat together in the living room, Tara on Lucy's shoulder, as always, as they rested after getting a nice, filling meal. Lucy was holding onto her stomach and Tara was turned, leaning back against her neck. They both had their eyes shut, grins on their faces as they took deep breaths. Tara was wearing a small red robe that Lucy had made for her. It was similar to the robes she had before, but weren't as professionally made. Lucy was wearing a red blouse that matched it, along with a small, jean skirt. Neither or them were wearing any shoes, not planning on leaving that day.

As they lounged there, Tara put out the question. “Hey, Lucy? What are we...going to do today?” She had paused for a moment, remembering what had happened around this time the day before. Lucy diminished Tara's fears, almost immediately, as she'd heard her pause. “Don't worry, Tara. I'm not going to leave you here by yourself. After what happened yesterday, I promise you that I will never leave you alone again. You'll always be stuck here with this big, goofy girl of yours.” Lucy's hand had come up and hugged Tara against her neck as she said this.

Letting out some huge redness in her cheeks, Tara giggled at her. “Good, because I really like being around this big goofy girl of mine! It's part of what I love about you.” They were both giggling at this point, laughing at each other's statements. Pulling Tara into a sitting position on her shoulder, she got up and softly turned towards her. “I'm glad you really like being around me, too. We're going to be doing a little cooking today, my little Tara. You and I are going to learn how to bake a cake.”

Tara looked up at her, a little intrigued at this idea. They were going to spend today, making a cake? A cake for what? No matter what it was, she held onto Lucy's neck as they headed out of the living room, ready for their day's events to begin.