- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lucy ends up taking Tara to the bedroom to talk for a bit after seeing a certain action from her little sorceress...

The duo had finished their lunch with ease, though Tara only ate a small portion of her sandwich, being as small as she was. The sandwiches actually turned out better than she had expected them to. They were just deli sandwiches, but there was something else about them. There was an unexplainable joy in both their bodies as they ate together. They had never lost their smiles as they munched on their food. Of course, that may have been for reason other then the food being good. As they both touched each other, sitting together, they were pretty sure they knew what that reason was.

Lucy carefully picked herself up, taking care of the left over food, expressing to Tara what she thought of it as she was putting it away. “Thanks for the wonderful lunch, Tara. You did a very good job on it.” This got an hidden smile from Tara as she hugged herself into Lucy's neck. “It was nothin'! Just doing what you asked me to do while you were...away.” Tara had not meant to make a brief pause in the middle of her statement, before talking about her leaving, but it had just come out that way. She blinked as she thought about and shook her head.

She thought about it and felt a little sorry that she'd spoken that way. She did feel bad, deep down, that Lucy had left her at home, all by herself, but she didn't want to express that to Lucy. She was happy that she was home now, and was just hoping she wasn't going anywhere. As she let out a sigh, Lucy turned towards her and picked her up from her shoulder. Holding Tara's little body in front of her face, she had a relatively serious look on her face. Nodding her head, she said “Let's go sit down and talk for awhile, Tara.”

Tara was very surprised when Lucy's hands had come up to her and completely lifted her from her shoulder. She'd never really done that before. Lucy had actually grabbed onto her body, rather than simply letting her come into her palm. Her arms were free and held onto a couple of the fingers that were holding onto the rest of her as she looked at Lucy, that serious look on her face as she walked out of the kitchen. She could hear the loud thumping of her girlfriend's footsteps on the floor as her feet, now out of her shoes, were walking through the house, making their way back towards the bedroom.

Tara watched that look on her face. It was very serious, yet she still had a good bit of red in her cheeks as Tara was held against the upper part of her chest. She was in a very snug face, yet she put her hands up on her skin and still tried to look up at her. She wasn't sure what had just happened, but she had a strange feeling that it had something to do with what she'd done, with her speaking. She figured that her momentary pause had been the trigger for this sudden action out of Lucy and that what they were about to discuss had also sparked from that. She gripped onto Lucy's skin and leaned in, hearing and feeling the soft and steady beats of her girlfriend's over-sized heart as they made their way into the bedroom.

Lucy had, indeed, sparked a behavior based on Tara's statement. When she'd heard Tara make that pause, and then talk about being left alone, it hit her relatively hard, reminding her of everything she'd been feeling while she was gone and on her rushed trip back home. Tara had clearly missed Lucy and didn't want to have been left all by herself. Not only had Lucy felt bad, missing Tara, but the reverse was also true. She eventually got to the bed, where she pulled herself up to a sitting position, against one of the pillows and then slowly let go of Tara, letting her cling onto her chest, while her fingers were slowly and softly running down her body.

Tara could feel those warm, soothing chills that always came from Lucy's soft fingers when they caressed her body like this. She let out a soft purr as she took in the affection that her girlfriend was giving her, but she still remembered that Lucy had come in here to talk to her about something, and the look on her face seemed quite serious when they were first coming in here. She started climbing up Lucy's body, until she got to her cheek, which she nuzzled with her tiny face, rubbing her nose and face all over it. Being the first to start this, she softly said “What did you want to talk about, Lucy?”

Lucy was almost ashamed that the conversation she wished to start wasn't even started by her. She had brought Tara to the bedroom, so she could sit down and talk to her about the things that were obviously on both their minds, but she had been so caught up in just wanting to show Tara some love, that she was almost afraid to start the conversation herself. Now, Tara was asking her about it, and she was forced to begin this conversation. Patting on Tara's back, she sighed. “Tara, I just want to say...I'm sorry.”

Lucy had a lot on her mind, and she felt that a lot of things that she'd done, just that day, weren't the right thing to do. They were all done do keep this party a secret from Tara, but it just didn't feel right, keeping it from her and making up excuses to make her stay home so she could go shopping for more supplies from this party. She wasn't sure what she wanted to say to Tara, but she was getting something out. “I'm sorry I've been keeping secrets from you, and I'm sorry that I made you stay home today, while I was gone.”

She started to hold Tara a little bit tighter as she could feel her own guilt being raised up, her face starting to get more and more red-tinted. “You're the most wonderful person I've ever met, Tara. I don't like keeping secrets from you. I thought...that it was alright because this is going to be a good thing for you. It's going to make you happy. I know it will. Today, though, when you asked about it, I felt bad about it. You've been nothing but good to me, and I shouldn't be keeping anything from you. When I left today, it was to get stuff for this secret. I'm sorry I told you that you had to stay here. I now know that was a mistake.”

Tara was looking up at her, curious as to how this could have been a mistake. Lucy then continued, her face getting more and more emotional. “When I was gone, I...missed you, so much. I nearly sprinted home after I'd thought about you and got everything I needed. I'm very sorry if I made you feel in any similar way. I promise I won't do that again. I won't put either of us throu-..” Lucy was stopped when she felt something on her lips. Tara had hovered over to her and thrown her own lips into Lucy's grabbing onto her and giving her a deep, loving kiss. Lucy's eyes suddenly dropped down, twitching and then closing, her cheeks crimson and pushing back up on the kiss.

Tara pulled away and smiled towards her big girlfriend. “Don't be sad, Lucy. I love you, too, and I know that if you have to keep something from me, there's a good reason for it. I'm not sad, so you shouldn't be, either. I'm very happy right now! I'm right here, with my best big girl in the whole world, and we just shared a kiss! How could I be anything but happy?” Lucy just paused and weakly said “Tara...” Tara then continued, rubbing her hands against one of Lucy's cheeks. “Don't you worry about telling me this secret. You let it out when the time is right. I love you, and will always love you. Stop worrying so much, you big lady, you!”

Tara giggled as she patted on Lucy's cheek, bringing a smile to Lucy's face. “Tara...thanks.” replied Lucy, falling backwards, one hand throwing the pillow supporting her from the bed. Tara yelped as she fell into Lucy's free hand, her body moving. As she landed, a huge smile came to Lucy's face. “Now, come here, you! It's time for that snuggling I promised you. She reached down and started poking and tickling at Tara's body as she unbuttoned her blouse. Before long, her peachy cleavage was shown and she pulled Tara into it, hugging her as close as she could.

“No more sad face for either of us, Tara. Only you, me, and some nice snuggles, as a thanks for being okay with all of this.” Tara was having a hard time, keeping herself from laughing, but she let out a happy smile as she was pulled into her girlfriend's chest, leaning down into it, and giving her a kiss. “You bet!”

The two then spent the rest of the day in bed, together, snuggling with one another, not worrying about the party that was to come, later that week...