- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tara and Lucy have a wonderfully fun bath together and Tara offers to get some clothes out for Lucy, though gets a shocking yell from her girlfriend...

The hard part of the day was over, for Tara. Once Lucy was awake, everything would be going smoothly. Tara could do a lot of things, using the Arte, though she knew not to do too much on her own. Over the past month, she had learned that she can easily overtax her body. Doing so much as opening up the refrigerator or freezer, she could get tired out, simply from the strain her abilities have on her minuscule body. She let Lucy do a lot of the heavy work around the house, during their schedule, and did what she could in smaller things that didn't require the lifting of heavy objects.

To show the easiness of what was going on, there was a mass wave of giggling coming out of the bathroom that morning, as there was every morning. First getting up and taking their daily bath was a non-stop mess of fun for the two lovers. There was a red bath robe laying on a mat in front of the bath tub and a tiny one hanging off the side of the sink. Throughout the entire room was a field of floating bubbles, coming from the tub itself. Tara could be seen, flying up Lucy's stomach, a wash cloth on the edge of her hands, wiping the suds off Lucy's body, as Lucy giggled and laughed from the ticklish nature of Tara's washing.

Tara, herself, had a head full of soap, and as she finished up washing Lucy off, she let her powers rest and let Lucy take care of her. Tired out, she landed in Lucy's palm and rested her head against one of Lucy's fingers, looking up at her. “Now it's my turn to clean off my little Tara!” Taking the wash cloth in her hand, she rubbed the soft material all over Tara's little form, getting every last inch of her clean of all suds, soap, and everything else. This was their daily routine, every morning. Tara wakes up, Tara wakes Lucy up, and the two of them have the time of their life in the bath, together.

The plug was soon pulled and the bath tub was drain of all it's water. While the water was moving outwards, Lucy pulled a towel from the sink and began to dry herself off, Tara still laying in her palm. This was the perfect way to wake up, in the morning. Despite her nature of not wanting to get up in the morning, she was always eager to jump into the bath and help her little girl wash herself and let Tara wash off her own body. Their affection had only grown for one another since meeting, and she always loved feeling Tara's little, naked body against her own.

After getting dried off, she picked up her and Tara's matching robes and tossed them across the room, into a small, trashcan-sized laundry basket. They'd be needing to wash those robes soon. They'd worn them a few nights in a row, and it was time they got clean, just like they were. She set Tara up on her naked shoulder as she walked back towards the bedroom. The little sorceress found a comfy position against Lucy's neck as she rode on her, wondering what Lucy might be planning to wear today. That big girl always wanted the two of them to match, and had even sewn her a lot of clothes, herself, to ensure that the two of them could match.

Lucy got back to the bed and pulled the covers straight before sitting her butt down on it. Putting her hand behind Tara's body, she let her head and back fall backwards, hitting the comforter. Her hair was flowing out, onto the bed as Tara braced herself, impacting against her girlfriend's hands. They looked at each other as they lay together on the bed. They could feel the sun coming in, shining down on both their naked forms, letting them heat up a little after having that bath. They hadn't said a word to one another. They were just taking a moment to rest. Rest and look at each other, to be happy that they had one another.

This didn't last forever, of course. Tara was the first to jump up and get an idea about what kind of clothes they wanted to wear that day. Jumping to her feet, her little body bouncing as she hit the comforter, put her hands on Lucy's cheeks and let out an idea. “Hey, Lucy! You know...why don't I pick out what we're going to wear today? I'll just run into your closet and I'll come out with something that will look absolutely stunning on you, okay? Be back in just a second!” The sorceress had zipped off, towards the closet, but Lucy had suddenly remembered something. Whipping her head up, she screamed out at Tara. “No! WAIT!”

Responding to the yell, Tara immediately stopped in the middle of the air. Or, at least...that was the plan. In trying to stop, her momentum got the best of her and she fell forward, mashing her body into a towel that was hanging from the doorknob of the large, wooden brown door that held the closet. Grunting, she slid down the towel and landed on her butt, on the floor. She felt a little dizzy as she looked around, trying to cope with that impact. She felt the ground moving as she saw Lucy's feet and legs leaving the bed and approaching her.

“Wh....What's wrong, Lucy? Do you not wanting me to go in there or...something?” As Lucy knelt down, she wrapped her fingers around Tara, pulling her into the air. She had an apologetic look on her face. She didn't mean for Tara to slam herself into the towel and fall to the ground. Trying to smile, she walked back and set her down on the bed. Then Tara's question lingered into her head and she started feeling a little nervous. There was a reason she didn't want Tara near that closet, but it wasn't something she wanted to tell her. Not yet, anyways.

Trying to think of a way to distract the girl, she got on her knees in front of the bed, exposing Tara to her breasts. She pulled Tara into her right breast, gently pushing the girl against her nipple as she spoke down. “Oh, it's....nothing, Tara! I just really like picking out outfits is all! I wouldn't want my little darling to get h-hurt trying to go through all my big clothes! Haha....” Lucy did a terrible job at faking a laugh as Tara had hugged against her breast, but still looking up, confused. Within moments, a hand came behind her and Lucy laid down on the bed, holding Tara against her breast, stroking her body, sending shivers through her and making her forget all about the closet.

Minutes later, the comfort of Lucy's breast had made Tara fall asleep, hugging and nuzzling against her girlfriend's giant breast. Lucy let out a sigh as she held her there, slowly getting up and going to the dresser, rather than the closet, to get some clothes out. “That was close...” she whispered to herself. “I can't let her big surprise get ruined so soon...”