- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A month has passed.  Tara awakens and wakes Lucy to prepare for the day...

Those last words the two of them shared on that first day together. They wished and hoped they would have a happy and wonderful life together, and so they did. The next few weeks went by surprisingly fast as the two of them got situated in their new lives. It wasn't incredibly easy, nor was all of it as fun as either of them had hoped it would be. The world was a hazardous place for a woman as small as Tara was, and without Lucy there to aide her, things might not have been as happy for her as they currently were. It was obvious that their situation wasn't common, nor was it completely preferred.

Tara had to deal with the fact that she was a tiny, 6-inch woman now, and there was nothing in her power, that she could think of, to help restore her to her full height. The Size-Alteration spell was very tricky and they'd learned fast that it took more power to completely cast than Tara had to spare in her diminished form. They couldn't have her going back and forth between sizes, which meant that Lucy might not ever be able to melt herself in her girlfriend's arms, but she could let Tara melt in her own arms. She wasn't going to receive all of those loving, cuddling feelings, but she could give them to Tara.

Nearly a month had passed since the fateful day that had brought the two of them together. It was an early morning, and the sun crept in through the window of their bedroom, shining a light on the bed. Lucy was laying in bed, her lips closed, hair ruffled out and wearing a crimson bath robe. Tara was laying on her shoulder, snuggled against the woman's neck, wearing a similar-looking bath robe, nuzzling against her girlfriend's skin like it were a big pillow or bed, all in itself. The two looked very calm, yet very happy.

As the sun crept itself in, the light shone down over Lucy's shoulder, and onto Tara. Her fingers twitched as she felt the warm radiance of light, pushing down on her body. The sunlight warmed up her skin and sent a message into her little body, signaling that it was time for her to wake up. They always got up early in the morning, Tara being woken up by the sunlight, and Lucy soon after, by Tara herself. They'd begun their nights together with an alarm Lucy had in the house, but stopped using that after an unfortunate incident with Tara's ears. The alarm pained Tara, so Lucy got rid of the alarm and let Tara be an alarm clock for her.

The sorceress' eyes slowly opened up, her arms pushing against Lucy's neck and mouth opening wind was her body uncurled and stretched. Her hands came away from the skin as her back arched, nearly a dozen cracks audible to her. She slowly got to her feet and stood on top of the soft, rug-like surface that Lucy's robe provided. Rubbing her hands over her eyes, she waited a few moments to properly wake up. After a dozen or two blinks, her body had woken itself up and she was ready to wake up her girlfriend, a challenge all in itself.

Tara clicked her bare heels together and began to hover into the air. She slowly made her way over to Lucy's rosy cheeks and watched the girl sleep, calmly. She always thought she was cute when she was sleeping. Like big, cute, dolly. Getting closer, she reached her arms out and started pushing against her cheek. “Lucy! Honey, it's time to get up! Lucy, it's morning!” Her calls caused a reaction in the woman's ears, but Lucy didn't seem to want to get up. Her lips moved, slightly, and Tara heard her calling out, in a tired whisper as she rolled to her side, pushing her face away from where Tara hovered. “F-Five more minutes...”

Sighing, Tara flew to the other side and landed herself down on the pillow. Lucy's face was against it, and she wanted to keep sleeping. Crossing her arms, she looked at her face...the soft, pale color of her skin, the rosy-red color of her cheeks, those big, pink, lovable lips. This was her girlfriend, the love of her life, not wanting to get out of bed, again. As much as Tara was having to adjust, Lucy was having to adjust as well, and getting up early wasn't happening very smoothly thus far. Tara pushed against her cheek again, without any success.

Tara bit her lip for a moment, before thinking about the 'real' alarm clock she had for Lucy. She smiled and realized that there was only one real way to wake up this woman. She loved to be able to do this, but she had to be mostly awake to do it. Thankfully, she'd fully awakened from flying around and using her powers for a moment. She walked forward and knelt down, right in front of the girl's lips. “Well, my big, wonderful princess, there's only one way to wake you up. You'd just better get up when I do this!”

Tara looked at the lips for a moment, feeling a soft breeze of air coming out of their crease. Although they were shut, someone small, like Tara, could tell there was still some air coming from them. She shut her eyes and let it blow into her face, letting the atmosphere set it. She loved it when she was able to wake Lucy up like this, though she sometimes felt like the girl wouldn't wake up if she didn't do something like this. Putting one hand on either side of the lips, Tara pushed herself forward and gave Lucy her favorite kind of alarm. Their lips met and Tara closed her own eyes, giving her big girlfriend a nice, long, wake-up kiss.

Lucy's lips reacted almost immediately to receiving this kiss. Her hand came up behind Tara and pulled her into it. Tara's body, not ready for this, reacted and her legs flailed around as Lucy turned onto her back, carrying Tara up with her, as she continued the kiss, her rosy cheeks getting even rosier as the seconds passed. After it had ended, she pulled Tara away from her face and kept her in her palm. Smiling, the two of them blushed at one another. “Good.....morning, Tara.” Lucy yawned as she slowly woke up, her other hand coming up and feeling around her ruffled-up hair.

Tara let out a sigh, smiling and shaking her head at her sleepy girl. “Oh, Lucy...” She didn't want to say anything else as the girl got herself out of her bed and the two walked towards the bathroom, to start their daily routine.