- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tara collapses after her spell failed, and Lucy takes her into the living room to rest...

Tara felt Lucy's warm, strong hand press down on her head as soon as the spell ended. She was partially blinded by the light of the spell, and the effects her body was taking on. It had sapped nearly every ounce of strength from her body to cast that spell. While she couldn't see Lucy, at the moment, she could hear and feel her. She'd heard her say she was still short and her weakened body just stood still. Her mouth opened, trying to say something, but she couldn't say a word. Nothing came out, but silence. She was too weak to say anything, though she did realize and assume that the spell had failed.

Feeling Lucy's hand against her head, she reached up and clenched onto her finger, as if she were needy for her. Lucy blinked as she saw her doing this. Why was she suddenly grabbing onto her? Did something go wrong? Was she hurting, in some way that Lucy was completely oblivious to? She had no idea, and so she put her other hand by Tara's body, asking her. “Tara, honey...Are you okay?” No sooner had the words come out of Lucy's lips had Tara fallen back, straight into her palm. Her face was completely red and it looked like she had fallen asleep. With the last ounce of strength in her body, she whimpered out “Not...enough...”

Lucy picked up Tara's now-unconscious body closer to her. She thought about what Tara had said and looked down, brushing the woman's bands from her forehead with one of her fingertips. She looked at her for a moment, worried about her. Had it taken...too much energy out of her? Her eyes scanned Tara for a good few minutes and her fingernail dug into the robe, slowly taking it off before she realized that the sorceress's chest was rising and falling at a normal pace. Her breasts and stomach were moving, just as they should have been, and this brought a feeling of relief to Lucy.

The robe soon fell off as Tara's arms fell to the side, and Lucy sat picked her up, walking out of the bedroom, looking down at her. It seemed that Tara had spent almost, if not all strength in her entire body to cast that spell. While Lucy was concerned as to why it failed, she also worried about Tara's well-being. For now, the answers could wait. She walked through the hallway, making her way back to the living room, finding a better place to sit down with her tiny girlfriend and wait for her to wake up from her nap. “My poor, little Tara. I'll have to sit with you for a little while, until you're ready to wake up and tell me what happened.”

Finding the couch in the living room, Lucy laid herself down. As she got on her back, she slowly removed the robe from Tara's wrists and laid it on her shoulder. She then brought Tara's body up to the neck of her blouse, slipping the woman's legs through the opening. She slid Tara down inside, until her legs, waist, and stomach were snug under it. A smile came to the unconscious girl's face as she was put into that position, looking as if she were using Lucy's body as a bed, her blouse the sheets that kept her warm at night. As Lucy looked down at her, she couldn't help but smile, feeling her little girlfriend under her blouse.

There had been so many things she wanted to know and do with Tara at normal height, but for the moment, it looked like she would have to be happy with having Tara as her little, short girlfriend. Not that there was anything wrong with that. Lucy had loved every second of having Tara at this height. She was so easy to take care of, and the smaller size made her look absolutely adorable. Even now, Lucy looked down at everything. Her little head, little shoulders, her little tummy and chest. Everything was just like a normal-sized woman, but in such a little package. Whether Tara was big or small, Lucy felt lucky to have her.

After laying with Tara for about an hour, the girl finally started to wake up. With a face that wasn't completely red anymore, Tara awoke to find herself in some sort of bed. She looked up and could see an immense red sheet on her. Blinking, she wasn't sure where she was at first. “Ouch...headache...where am I...? Did it work...am I in a bed again? I don't--” Tara's guesses were thwarted as she saw an enormous finger approach her and softly pat her on the head. “Hi there, cutie. Did you have a nice nap?”

Tara nearly jumped as she realized that the 'bed' she was laying on was actually Lucy. She now could feel the movement from beneath her and the warm aura her body was letting out. Squirming her way out of Lucy's cleavage, she stood herself up, and looked at herself, realizing she was wearing nothing but her boots. She had a confused look on her face until a red robe landed on her head, knocking her on her butt, sending a yelp from her lungs. “W-What?!” Blinking under the robe, she slowly pulled it off as she heard Lucy giggling above her.

“Sorry, Tara! I had to take that off earlier to make sure you were okay. You sort of...passed out earlier.” Tara, almost shocked from having clothes falling from the sky, blinked again before working to put her robe back on. Standing up and walking down Lucy's chest a little, she looked up at her girlfriend, who was smiling down at her, yet had a concerned look through her eyes. She thought long and hard about what had happened, crossing her arms. She had remembered everything now. Every last bit of detail was clear to her. Clicking her heels, she hovered into the air, making her way to Lucy's face to talk.

The two stared at each other for a moment before Tara spoke up. “I'm sorry, Lucy...I'm afraid I can't do it...I don't have enough power in me to reverse the effect.” She had an incredibly apologetic look on her face as she looked down, towards Lucy's neck. She could tell that Lucy had wanted her to be big again for a reason, and she almost felt like she let her down. Before she knew it, however, two huge, soft lips came to her face and enveloped it, Lucy giving her a big, loving kiss. As the lips pulled away, Tara blushed and looked as Lucy spoke to her.

“You're okay, Tara, and that's what's important. You don't have to push yourself so hard again. I'm sorry I asked you to do that.” Tara was apologetic and grateful to Lucy. That spell had not been fun to do, at all. From the beginning, she had felt pain as the energy sapped away at her body. She flew into Lucy's cheek and hugged it. “Thank you, Lucy.” Patting Tara on the back, Lucy laid down and let the two of them sleep. “Tara...I think we're going to have a wonderful life together. You and me, together.” They both smiled as they feel under, thinking about what the future would hold...