- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lucy brings Tara back into the bedroom and asks her a very important question...

Tara hugged against Lucy's neck, pushing against it as support, while hanging onto a few strands of the woman's hair as she walked through the house, making her way back towards her bedroom. As they walked, she couldn't help but be curious about what they were about to do. Lucy had told her she had some questions she wished to discuss with her, and that made her curious. What kinds of questions did Lucy have in mind? Were they pertaining to her abilities? Maybe they were about how they were going to live together, in this house, given the difference in height between them?

These questions were shuffling through Tara's head as Lucy walked through the hallway, finally reaching the doorway of her bedroom. The bed was still a little wrinkled up, not having been properly made since they'd gotten up that morning. Walking over, towards the bed, Lucy turned to Tara and told her to hold on while she fixed the comforter. Nodding towards her girlfriend, she leaned tighter into her neck, smiling as she snuggled up against it, waiting for Lucy to finish up with what she was doing with the bed. It didn't take long for Lucy to finish and stand straight again.

Taking a moment to look at the bed, Lucy smiled as she felt Tara snuggling up against her neck. It gave her goose bumps at the thought of how loving the girl was. Even if she was just resting against her, it made her feel very happy for the previous days' events. What started as a complete catastrophe had quickly turned into one of, if not the best day of her life. She stood for a moment, letting Tara snug against her neck before making her was onto the bed, sitting down and crossing her legs against the pillows at the back of it.

Pulling her arm up, she extended her palm and fingers, creating a flat surface right in front of Tara. “Tara, please step onto my hand. I would like to put you on the bed, so we can talk.” Tara, at a deep level, didn't want to abandon her snuggled position, but agreed to do as Lucy told her. Hopping off her shoulder, she landed on, and sat down in her big girlfriend's palm. Nodding to her, notifying that she was ready, Tara rode the palm down to the comforter. As she came down, however, Lucy shifted her legs, extending them out instead of crossing them and placed Tara on the comforter, between her knees.

Tara hopped out of Lucy's hand and looked up towards her girlfriend, whom had a soft grin on her face as she peered down at her doll-sized girlfriend. Her chest swelled for a moment, as she took a breath, looking down at Tara, thinking about everything that she wished to talk about. There were a lot of things on her mind, but there was one thing that was very important to her. Something she'd been wanting to ask Tara since they'd begun this little 'adventure' together. She tried to get in as much of a concentrated mood as she could before she spoke to her on this matter.

“Tara, I believe I am the only one who witnessed you, well...becoming little. You've showed me so many wonders with this “Arte” that you have at your disposal. You've kept up with things I've done, expended your energy to give me the most magical kiss I've ever had in my life, and so much more. I've seen so much out of you, my little girl, but there is one question that I want to ask you. Something that's been...bothering me, in the back of my mind.” Lucy's face seemed to wander as the question she wanted to ask was going through her head.

Tara could tell that there was something she really wanted to know, and was curious as to what was holding the girl back from saying it. She leaned into one of the legs, next to her and started to rub against it, calling up to her at the same time. “What's wrong, Lucy? Ask me anything you want! If I can answer it, I will!” Her hands were rubbing, back and forth, across Lucy's leg, right above her kneecap. Lucy smiled at Tara's willingness to show her that she cared and that she'd be willing to answer any question had. Her leg shivered and twitched for a moment, when Tara had spoken, accidentally knocking into Tara and pushing her down on her butt.

Lucy's cheek blushed as she realized she'd shoved into Tara. She reached down and helped the girl up, embarrassed at what she'd done. “I...I'm sorry, Tara! I didn't mean to do that, honest! Are you okay?” Tara brushed herself off and giggled up towards Lucy, showing her that she was just fine. Lucy took a deep breath, retracting her arm again and getting her mind back onto the question that she had wanted to ask her. “Right. Anyways, Tara...please don't take this the wrong way. I love you at this height. It's wonderful to have you like this. You're like a little tiny dolly girl that I can love on and take care of. But...”

Tara blinked and tilted her head as she looked up at Lucy. What could she have possibly been worried about, pertaining to her being so small? Was there something that Tara hadn't...been able to make Lucy happy with yet? She thought about calling up to her and asking her about it, but she knew she didn't have to. Lucy wanted to say this and she was building up the courage to throw it out towards her. “But, I was wondering...If we ever, you know...umm, no. What I'm trying to say is...would it be possible for you to reverse the spell that made you small? You know...so you could be normal-sized again, like I am? I love you at this height, but maybe, someday, I'd like to be able to wrap my arms around you, rather than my fingers?”

Tara thought long and hard about this. She could reverse the Size-Alteration spell, she was sure. All she would have to do was concentrate and cast the spell on herself, hoping that nothing went wrong, like the last time. Then again, did anything go 'wrong' with it the last time? Looking back up to Lucy, she forced a smile and nodded. “Of course I can!” She then began to walk down the length of the bed, making distance from Lucy. Turning around, she smiled and spread her legs apart. “I'll do a demonstration right now, if that's what you want!”

Lucy just smiled and nodded towards Tara. “As long as you can make yourself small again, Tara. I love having you little.” The two of them smiled at one another as Lucy retracted her legs and Tara closed her eyes, aiming to chant the spell...