- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As the two get to the kitchen, Tara gets excited and tries to do all she can to help make breakfast...

It didn't take Lucy long to carry Tara into the kitchen. As the two of them entered the kitchen, they were both almost feeling regret from already reaching it. Tara fit so snugly into the fabric of Lucy's blouse, and both of them really wanted to spend more time with one another this day. Deep down, Lucy just wanted to have gotten out of the bath and held Tara's little naked body against her big naked body and spent the day, talking and snuggling with her. However, they had more pressing matters to attend to. Tara needed to adjust to her new size, and they needed this first day to do so.

Lucy took a moment to sit down at the round, wooden table in the middle of the kitchen, and lowered Tara down to it. She set her little sorceress directly in front of her, in the middle of the table. As Tara came down, she put her hand over the top of a salt shaker, a little over half her own height, and looked up at her big friend. They both stared at once another and then back at the rest of the kitchen for a few moments, before Tara got the ball rolling with this idea for breakfast. “So...” said the little Tara, brushing along her robe with her hands. “What do you like to eat for breakfast, Big Girl?”

They couldn't even have breakfast without ending up blushing at one another. This, truly, was a true-love relationship. Lucy's cheeks reddened as she was called “Big Girl”. Quickly shaking off the desires to grab Tara and run back to the bedroom for the rest of the day, she cleared her throat and patted a fingertip on Tara's shoulder, letting her eyes scan the kitchen. “Well, I was going to ask you the same thing! Well, alright...I think my favorite food to have for breakfast is either eggs or French Toast sticks. What sounds good?”

Tara's eyes had sparkled upon hearing that Lucy liked to eat French Toast Sticks. She jumped up and down, like a little kid, happily yelling out “OH! French Toast Sticks! That sounds wonderful! Let's make that! I'll go get the eggs!” In her own excitement, Tara had clicked her boots together and darted off, through the air, before Lucy even had a chance to answer Tara's response. She had definitely sparked something interesting in Tara at that moment. It was like she told her she would take her to her favorite amusement park or something.

Tara obviously wanted to help make the meal, and she obviously was unaware of the lack of strength she had at her size. She flew right at the Lucy-sized refrigerator and wrapped her little arms around the handle. As if she could open it on her own, she tightly grabbed it and tried to fly outwards. She grunted and almost whimpered as she struggled to open up the door to the fridge. Lucy got up and was half-giggling as she came over to help the poor girl with the door. She stopped right next to her and folder her arms, looking at Tara, whom was hovering at shoulder-height, still pulling at the door.

She smiled and offered some assistance to Tara. “Would you like some help, Tara?” Tara ignored the suggestion, at first, simply replying that she could do it on her own. She pushed more energy out with the spell to fly, trying to use all the force she could muster to get that door open. A bright aura fillup up Tara's body as she pulled harder and harder, using her magic to amplify the force she was putting out. Lucy, seeing the door actually start to move, moved to stand behind Tara. She imagined that, when this door flew open, so would Tara. Placing her open hands right behind Tara's body, she prepared and cheered Tara on. “That's it! Just a little more and you've got it, Tara!”

With 'just a little more', as Lucy had told her, the door finally gave way and swung open. As it did so, something else happened. Just as Lucy had predicted, when the force had pulled the door open, Tara's body was flung straight backwards, leaving the door behind. The force was just too much for someone so small to have and be able to not have repercussions once the object was moved. Lucy caught her in her hands, but the force was so strong that her hands were forced into her chest and caused Lucy to fall on her back, hanging onto Tara as tight as she could.

After sliding across the room, Lucy and Tara both stopped, and looked at one another. Lucy's hands opened up to reveal a very embarrassed Tara, who just looked up at Lucy and scratched behind her head. “Um, oops! I guess I don't know my own strength. Thanks for catching me!” Lucy shook her head at the tiny lady and smiled towards her, only one thing on her mind, at the moment. “It's okay, Tara. I'm just glad you're okay. You've got a lot of strength for such a little person!”

“Hehe, thanks!” said Tara, her cheeks blushing a little from Lucy's compliment. She really didn't know her own strength. She knew she could channel force into spells like that, but she'd never actually tried or needed it until now. Looking forward, she could see an open carton of eggs on the middle shelf of the fridge. Opening her mouth in a smile, she picked herself up and spoke again, as she dashed through the air, once again. “Now I can go get the eggs. Be right back, babe!”

Without a moment's notice, once again, Tara flew off, straight into the refrigerator, aiming to help Lucy as much as possible. In all honesty, Lucy was starting to wonder if she'd be making Tara breakfast, or if Tara would be making her breakfast...