- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lucy gets a clever idea on how to 'wake up' her little sorceress...

Embarrassment and nervous feelings were surging through Tara's body as Lucy caught her, kissing on her neck. She didn't think Lucy would be able to notice something that she was trying to make as subtle as she could. As soon as Lucy whispered and asked her how long she'd been awake, she just clenched back onto her neck, falsely hoping that she could still pass for being asleep. She closed her eyes and started taking deep breaths through her nose, trying to hide as much of her smile as she could from Lucy. She'd enjoyed the snuggling far too much to want to do anything else.

Tara's position was soon compromised as she was slowly pulled away from Lucy's neck and into her hand. The little sorceress tried to make her case look as believable as possible, pulling her head back and pushing it against two of Lucy's fingers, holding onto them with her arms. In her mind, she didn't really think she'd be able to pull off her little act, but no one can blame a girl for trying, right? As she felt the hand stop, her eyes were twitching a little as she struggled to keep herself in her 'sleeping' state.

Lucy took a look at her friend and just smiled. The deep breathing, the twitching eyes, the snuggling, it was all pretty obvious. She knew that Tara wasn't asleep, but she couldn't just tell her she knew. No, that would be far too easy and much less fun. Now that she had Tara in her hand, she had to do something a little more creative to make her realize that she could see right through her little act. She thought about it for a few minutes, before finally getting the perfect plan in her head. She knew exactly what she could do that the little sorceress could not possibly resist.

“Hmm...I could have sworn that my little Tara was awake, giving me a loving kiss on the neck. I guess she wasn't. Since she's still asleep, and it's about time for me to go make breakfast, I guess I'll have to wake her up in some, unique way. I sure hope my little girl isn't ticklish...” Lucy's other hand quickly approached Tara's body as she finished that last statement. She could see the girl's mouth moving into a smile, as if she were anticipating what Lucy was about to do. Lucy got a smile on her face as well. She knew, all too well, that Tara was completely awake, but that wasn't going to stop her from having a little fun.

Bringing her finger over to Tara's side, she started gentle poking her and rubbing her finger, back and forth, along her stomach. Lucy's smile widened, just as Tara's did, when she started doing all of this. Tara's body began to move and twitch, her lips and eyelids tightening. She was having a hard time fighting off what Lucy was trying to do to her. The soft touch of her finger almost immediately tickled the poor, little sorceress, but she didn't want to give in. She wanted to stay acting like she was sleeping and let this little game continue.

Just as she wanted, it did continue. Lucy let the finger go from Tara's side and used it to slowly turn Tara onto her back. “Well, it seems like that wasn't quite good enough. I guess I'm going to have to go for that adorable, little stomach of yours, Tara. I know that tickled you in the bath. I'm sure that I could get it with my finger right now.” Just as from last time, Lucy's fingers traveled, along with her voice, until two of them started rubbing against Tara's stomach. The little sorceress's head started shaking. It was obviously getting to her, far worse than before.

Lucy could hear a few little giggles coming from Tara's mouth and she started to giggle as well. “I think I hear a little giggle from my favorite little person in the world. I should continue.” She kept up her tickling and her lips came down to Tara, brushing along her breasts, furthering the torment Tara was going through. Before long, it felt like Tara was about to burst. Her eyes were watering and it was getting incredibly hard to hold everything in. She held it in as long as possible, though.

Lucy's lips then trekked up towards Tara's face. They brushed against Tara's lips and that was the move that broke her. Tara, not able to hold herself back, reached her arms away from the finger and clenched onto Lucy's cheeks. She pulled her face into Lucy's lips, giving her a big, long kiss. Her face began to blush, as had Lucy's face, from this sudden action. As the kiss ended, Lucy looked down at her little Tara, smiling and giggling, looking right up at her.

Tara was more embarrassed now, but she just couldn't hold it in any longer. When her big girlfriend's lips had come so close to her own, she couldn't resist a chance to give her a kiss. Her entire face was red as she looked up at Lucy, saying “G-Good morning!” and faking a yawn. To this action, Lucy could do nothing but start laughing. She shook her head as Tara tried to make it look like she'd just woken up. It was incredibly amusing and adorable of her. She started wondering if every day would be as fun as this day was becoming.

She leaned down and gave Tara a return kiss, before getting up from the couch and walking out of the living room. “You little cutie. Today's been absolutely wonderful so far. Now that we've had a lot of fun together already, let's head to the kitchen. I need to make my little girl something to eat, and we need to figure out what all you need to do to adjust to your life at this little size.” Tara just smiled and nodded as she held onto Lucy's hand, walking through the house...