- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As Lucy starts getting affectionate, she unleashes an assault of kisses on her little Tara...

The situation was becoming absolutely marvelous, just as all the other situations Tara and Lucy had been in together had become.  This bath had gone from embarrassing to fun to hilarious and now to loving.  Tara had let out so many giggles when Lucy had run her finger along her front side, especially her stomach.  It tickled her to death to have that soft finger stroking across her bare skin.  She could feel how much power Lucy had over her.  She could do whatever she wanted to her, but she didn’t.

Lucy could, literally, do whatever she wanted with Tara.  Although Tara did wield The Arte, she was still only the size of a doll.  Lucy could do anything to her.  She could hurt her, push her around, trap her someplace, make her live in her shoe, force her to be her slave, among other things.  However, Lucy didn’t do any of those things.  Out of all the things she ‘could’ do, she only loved on Tara and showed her true affection.  She loved that little lady, and was so comfortable now in the bath tub that she was teasingly talking to her and smothering her with kisses.

The kissing started as one short, innocent kiss on Tara’s stomach, but Lucy didn’t stop there.  As soon as that had ended, she could hear Tara giggling.  As she re-opened her eyes and saw Tara’s blushing face, she held her in front of her face for a moment before coming close again and letting her lips graze across Tara’s breasts, kissing on her again.  She could feel Tara’s body reacting to all of this, and she only tried to make this as comfortable as possible by finishing the kiss and speaking three words to her.  “I love you.”

As those words came out, Tara reached forward, trying to give her giant lover a return kiss, which Lucy gladly let her do.  As soon as she had, though, Lucy started kissing her again, and again, trekking all over her body.  She kissed on her stomach, her breasts, into her lips and face, down her legs.  She was getting so into the situation, her blushing got worse.  As she kissed along Tara’s ankles and feet, she smiled and let out words between kisses.  “I just…mwah…want to…mwah…kiss every…mwah…part of Tara I can!” 

Tara was beginning to feel overwhelmed by this situation.  Lucy was getting very affectionate and was smothering her with more kisses than she could even count.  Every time she wanted to do something or say something, she was assaulted by more and more loving kisses.  She was giggling and laughing as those lips tickled over her entire body, before getting to the point where she had to stop with the kissing and take a break.  “Ahah…wait…hahaha….Lucy…ahaha…stop!”  Within a moment, the giant girl did exactly as she asked.  She stopped the kissing and held her in front of her face.  She looked at her and asked her, “What is it, Tara?”

Tara was showing Lucy nothing but smiles as she realized just how loved she was.  Lucy had just met her the day before, yet she had just assaulted her with words of love that could only come from the heart, and kiss after kiss after kiss.  It was truly incredible.  However, she wanted to be able to show Lucy her own affection, and to do that, she actually needed a chance to do something.  She decided to do this right at that very moment, feeling a little selfish for accepting all of that love.  She clicked her bare heels together and began to work her magic.

Within a matter of seconds, a white aura started appearing around Tara’s body.  The aura resonated for a moment before putting out a show of force.  It started expanding from her body and slowly began to push Lucy’s fingers and hands away from her.  As Lucy lost her grip on the girl, she put her free hand under her body, afraid she was about to fall.  As she did so, however, she didn’t catch Tara.  Tara didn’t need catching at all.  She was still right where she was before, hovering in midair, with a smile on her face.

Without a word, Tara moved her hands and reached down, towards Lucy’s chest.  A wave of light the same color as the aura she was emitting shot down towards Lucy’s right breast.  Lucy blinked as she saw all of this happening, but wasn’t sure what Tara was doing.  All of her abilities were incredible, but every single time Tara used them, she learned something new.  Still watching intently, she saw Tara slowly hovering through the air, heading downwards, towards her chest, following that beam of light.  Tara’s gaze had shifted from Lucy to her breast as she traveled.

Lucy was smiling down towards her lovely sorceress as Tara finished her journey through the air and came down on her breast.  Her arms stretched out and she grabbed onto it when her aura began to slowly fade away.  Lucy was watching this the entire time and moved her hands, in case Tara would fall from her, but she soon realized that she wouldn’t be moving her arms much at all.  Tara nodded her head and a barrier-like wall appeared between her hands and her breast.  Tara simply looked up and shook her head towards her friend, showing that’s not what she wanted. 

“No, Lucy.  Don’t worry about me.  Don’t try to catch me or hold me.  What you just did for me made me feel absolutely wonderful…”  Tara began to blush and her eyes were watering as she spoke.  “We love each other so much, even though we haven’t known each other very long.  You just gave me a world of loving through those kisses.  You showed your affection.  Now, let me show you mine.  Let me kiss and love on my beautiful girlfriend.”  As she finished her statement, she began burying her face into Lucy’s breast, nuzzling against it and rubbing her entire body against it as she kissed her lovely Lucy, just as she had just done for her.  

Chapter End Notes:

As Tara blocks off Lucy's hands and begins to show her her own affection, how much further will this love-fest in the bath tub go?