- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tara helps Lucy get into the tub and has an idea for how to make it more fun for the two of them...

It was like some sort of dream, having the two of them together.  They hadn’t known each other for very long, but had passion towards one another.  Passion to bring them up higher and give them the courage to do everything they could to support one another.  As quickly as Lucy had gained her insecurity about her figure and getting naked in front of Tara, that tiny sorceress had come forward, bringing words straight from the hear to help comfort her big friend.  Despite only being the size of a doll, she had the heart of a Giant.

Lucy didn’t lose all of her nervous feelings, but her face got very, very red after receiving both the kiss and the support from Tara.  To think that she’d found someone so wonderful, so pure, was a magical thought.  She imagined that it wouldn’t matter what she looked like.  Tara would probably still call her beautiful.  Her lips curled into a smile and wanted to immediately devour that little sorceress in a kiss as thanks.  Fighting off the urge to do so, though, she thought about doing what she wanted to do in the first place.  She looked over towards the bath tub, which was pretty full, and started moving towards it.

Tara was held close to Lucy’s cheek as the move was made towards the tub.  She looked at Lucy’s smiling face and then at the tub.  As much as she wanted this, the tub, itself, did look a little intimidating.  To her, it was like a small pond or lake.  She could easily drown in that water, but she knew that she had Lucy with her, and that she would keep her safe.  It didn’t matter that it was intimidating.  As long as her love was nearby, she knew she was safe.

As Lucy reached the tub, she took a deep breath.  She still wasn’t entirely sure about taking this bath, though she knew that she wanted to.  Being naked with Tara was weird enough for her.  She stared down at the water for a few moments before she was nudged along by Tara herself.  In the corner of her ear, she started hearing the voice of her little lovely.  “Are you going to get in the tub, or am I going to have to get you in there myself?  There’s nothing to fear.  I’ve told you before, it’s only me.  Besides, all this stalling is like a huge tease.  It’s driving me crazy!”

Lucy’s jaw opened up a little at all of this talk that Tara was giving her.  The girl wasn’t only just trying to support her, but she was getting excited at everything that was going on.  She must have really wanted to get into the bath with her, just as much as Lucy wanted to, deep down.  She knew that she couldn’t keep her little lover-girl waiting, so she gently raised one leg into the air.  Her sooth, curved skin slightly shook as her foot passed over the side of the tub.  She slowly brought it down and tapped the water with one of her toes before jerking it back up.

Bumps started flying up her leg as her toe had touched the water.  Feeling the difference in temperature of the water had given her the chills.  She held her foot above the water for a moment as she heard Tara giggling into her ear.  She was obviously amused at this action.  Lucy was this big, protective person, and she couldn’t even stick her foot down in a little water for a bath.  She let out a sigh and smiled herself.  Hanging Tara as tightly to her as she could, she lowered her foot down, letting it down into the water.

Lucy had closed her eyes for a moment, getting used to the temperature of the water before bringing her other foot over, pulling it down as well.  Before long, the girl was sitting down in the water that came up right above her bellybutton.  She’d gotten comfortable in it and then pulled her hand, and Tara, away from her cheek.  The girl was still nervous and offered a small smile.  “So…what do you think?”

Tara looked around, especially at the parts of Lucy’s body that were submerged in the water.  She kept scanning the area until she looked back up and started blushing.  She had an idea of what she could do to make this situation a little more fun and comfortable for Lucy, but it wouldn’t be terribly easy.  “You’re marvelous, honey.  Seeing you, sitting in this water, is true eye candy.  I couldn’t have asked for a better person to fall in love with.  But…I think I want to do something to help with this bath.  If it’s okay with you, put your hand, and me under the water for a few moments.”

Lucy blinked for a moment at what Tara had said.  She wanted her to put her underwater?  What purpose could that serve?  What if she drowned?  What if she got lost?  A million things were flying through her head as she got a worried look on her face.  Tara didn’t allow that to stay long.  She called up to Lucy and rubbed on one of her fingers.  “Don’t worry, Lucy.  I’ll be fine.  Please, I want to do this, for you.”

Lucy was still a little worried, but Tara did have more experience with things than she did.  She did, after all, have the mysterious Arte on her side of things.  Reluctantly, she agreed and began to lower Tara down into the water, allowing her to do what she wanted to do.  As her hand descended, she whispered down to her, just before submerging the tiny woman.  “Be careful down there.  I don’t want anything to happen to you, Tara…”

Tara smiled for a moment before the water overcame her entire body.  Wetness was everywhere around her at this point.  She simply closed her eyes, knowing what she had to do.  Keeping herself still, she held her hands out in front of her, concentrating.  Within moments, a white glow began to appear around her hands.  High above her, the surface of the water began to bubble.  Lucy carefully watched as it began to bubble and then foam as Tara was doing her thing to enhance their bath experience.  As more and more bubbly foam appeared, Lucy’s worried look started to look like a smile, knowing exactly what Tara was trying to do for her.

Chapter End Notes:

As Tara works her magic and the bubbles and foam appears, what is Tara doing that has brought a smile to Lucy's face?