- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tara has an interesting reaction an answer to Lucy's question...

Lucy was looking at the ground, while her hand was against the sink, incredibly embarrassed at what she’d just asked Tara.  They’d shared a special moment the night before, and she felt they had gotten close, but she wasn’t 100% confident with the question that she’d posed.  Some things are hard to ask, no matter how much you love someone.  It’s not easy to come up to them and ask them to take a bath with you, for the first time.  It took a lot out of Lucy to say those words, and a lot of what helped her say it was Tara’s support and reassurances that she wanted to know what Lucy was trying to ask.

She was also worried about Tara’s response to the question and about the bath itself.  So many ‘what if’ scenarios were playing in her head after she’d asked.  What if Tara didn’t want to take a bath right now?  What if she slipped and hurt Tara in the bath?  What if Tara slipped and got hurt?  What if she drowned?  What if she accidentally got pulled into the drain?  Lucy’s mind was bothered with so much, and it all was rooted in the affection she’d acquired for the girl.  She loved her, and never wanted to see her hurt, especially by her own hand.

Lucy was over-worrying, however.  Tara had felt a lot from the question and, for a moment, her cheeks were the same color as her robe.  The idea of being in the bathtub with big, giant Lucy was an idea that gave her chills, but also gave her a lot of excitement.  Her lips immediately creased and she got a huge smile on her face.  As she thought about it, however, she decided that she didn’t want to verbally respond to Lucy’s question.  The poor girl was nervous about asking her that question.  She wanted to do a bit more, so she could show Lucy exactly how interested she was in this idea.

Bringing her hands together, she started slowly twisting her leg around and shooting a bit, blushing face towards Lucy as she softly tapped her finger with her boot, getting her attention.  She was a little embarrassed at her idea, but she was still eager to do it.  Slowly turning around, she put her feet in front of the edge of the sink-bowl, pushing her heel against the crevice, dropping her boots off, revealing her soft, bare soles.  Bringing them back up to the sink, she quickly undid a few ropes and a ribbon, trying to hurry and get the next action over with to give her friend as good of a scene as possible.

Throwing her arms to the side, her robe fell to the sink, revealing her slender body, beautiful skin, absolutely flawless, as if covered in sweet, slick lotion.  She kept her gaze away from Lucy, however, looking towards the back of the sink, not wanting Lucy to see her face quite yet.  She was already in the middle of this motion, and she did not want seeing Lucy to embarrass her more and get her to stop.  She didn’t know how Lucy was reacting, but she could only hope that it was in a good way.

Lucy, in fact, was reacting in a way that Tara may have wanted.  From the moment the tiny sorceress’s robe had come off and her bare skin was shown off, Lucy’s entire body had felt a warm chill and her entire face went crimson.  Her mouth had even opened up a little, shocked at the actions Tara was now taking.  It was exciting to see her little lover-girl doing this for her, but she didn’t expect it.  She simply expected her to say yes or no to her question.  This was a turn of events that was both unexpected and exciting, for the both of them.

Tara reached behind her back and quickly unsnapped the red bra she’d been wearing under her robe.  With a simple click, it freed itself and fell into the sink’s bowl, freeing her rounded, aroused breasts.  She looked down at them for a moment and started blushing as she got to her next action.  She slowly began to turn towards Lucy.  As she did so, she slowly brought Lucy’s blushing, embarrassed form into view.  Her breasts bounced to the side as she whipped herself around at the end, giving her giant friend a playful, lustful smile.

Lucy’s nerves were on fire from these actions from Tara.  She had never even begun to imagine how the girl had thought up this sort of action.  She had never encountered any sort of action like this from anyone around her before.  She loved it, but she also didn’t know what to think of it.  That little lady was so tiny, yet so captivating to her.  Everything about her form looked absolutely perfect.  Those rounded breasts, the flawless skin, that adorable face.  There even looked as if there was a crimson aura surrounding every bit of the Sorceress’s body, as if there was magic at work here to enhance and amplify the girl’s beauty.  Everything looked perfect, to Lucy.  She almost wanted to snatch up that little cutie and start smooching on her right then and there.

Tara could see the embarrassment in Lucy’s eyes and, deep down, she wanted her to keep her eyes on her.  Reaching down, she slowly slid her hands down, tickling her fingertips on her own stomach, on the sides.  As her hands slid down, her own embarrassment skyrocketed.  She looked down as she began to slide off her red panties, matching her bra and robe.  As she slide them down her legs and slowly stepped out of them, the embarrassment hit full force.  She realized it now.  She was naked, completely naked in front of Lucy.  All Lucy had asked was if she wanted to take a bath.  This was definitely a big answer.

Tara impulsively started to cover herself up with her arms as she looked up and nodded towards Lucy.  “I, uh…”  She was starting to get a little nervous at how extravagant her actions were just now.  “…I would love to t-take a bath with you!  Let’s draw the water so we can wash each other and, uh…have fun!”  Tara had an innocent-like smile on her face as Lucy’s face was getting redder by the second.  She was happy, though, when Lucy accepted what she’d done.  The giant girl started reaching over towards the tub as she spoke to her.  “O-Of course, my little Tara.  I’ll get the water running right now and get myself ready!”

As Lucy turned the water on, the two of them looked at one another, Lucy with an embarrassed look on her face and Tara’s look becoming interested, awaiting to see Lucy do what she’d just done… 

Chapter End Notes:

As the two are getting prepared, how will Lucy prepare herself, and how will their bath go?