- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tara thinks about the previous day as she stands on top of the sink in the bathroom...

Tara stood on a huge white plane, looking down into an immense bowl, as she waited for Lucy to return.  Her face was still wet from sweating the night before, but she was starting to get over it.  Her breathing was heavy and she could only think of how life was going to be from now on.  Being the size of a doll was still new to her, and the world was a very big place.  Her daily walks through town might very well turn into walks to the bathroom and back.  Everything was so much bigger.  The sink she stood on, tables, and Lucy.

Lucy was that wonderful, beautiful woman who had saved her life and captured her heart.   The very thought of her gave Tara a tingling sensation in her chest and reddened her cheeks.  A smile came to her face as Lucy’s face mentally formed in her head.  Her entire experience with her had been absolutely wonderful.  Even the nightmares about being separated her only made her feel closer when she awoke and was able to comfort Lucy, for once.  The fact that she was capable of comforting and loving someone over ten times her size was warming to Tara, and gave some meaning to her diminished size.

At this point, Tara could probably re-cast her spell and return herself to normal height.  She’d regained almost all of her energy from the previous evening, but something was holding her back.  As thoughts of Lucy and the night before flashed through her head, she didn’t want to return to her normal height.  She remembered, all too well, the feeling she got when Lucy’s hands enwrapped her and took her out of harm’s way and the feeling of having her breasts as big, cushiony pillows on either side of her, only there to give her a comfy night’s rest. 

Most of all, though, was the kiss.  All other effects of it aside, the feeling Tara got as she’d leaned down and let those big, luscious lips overtake her was like nothing she’d ever felt before.  Her entire body had been tingling and when they kissed back towards her, it took her to another world, one where it was only her and her tall friend.  She had only known her for a day, but Tara could not imagine a day without having those big, soft lips coming forth and gracing her with a big, affectionate kiss. 

Even as Tara stood there, looking over the sink, eyes-closed, and thinking about it, her eyelids let a tear escape.  Tara had been affected by this in much bigger ways than she’d bargained for.  Lucy had become everything to her, and she hoped that she would only become more and more important as time went on and they spent time together.  The feelings they were both feeling were truly magical, and much stronger and warming then she had thought love would be like.  It was like she had a big, tall Mommy to protect her.  No…it was more like a dozen Moms all in one person.

As her thoughts were swirling around about Lucy, she thought about what had happened since last night.  They’d both awoken and were hanging onto one another, each traumatized by the dream from the night before.  Lucy was hit the hardest, though, and Tara had been verbally calming her.  She spent over an hour, leaning against Lucy’s chest and speaking up to her, assuring her that she was right there, by her side, and that she would never leave her, no matter what happened.  Tara spoke everything she felt, saying that they were a team, and nothing could or would ever change that.

It was all true, too.  Tara felt that she belonged with Lucy, and could never imagine her being without her.  They had created a bond and felt like they were part of one another’s lives.  Nothing could or would tear them apart.  Their bond was too strong for that.  After some time of this supporting, the two decided that they needed to get up and embrace the new day.  Tara was kept against Lucy’s cheek as they got up and went into a small bathroom that was connected to the bedroom, where they slept.

 They both knew what this day would have to offer.  Tara was pretty small, but she still had to do everything a normal person would have to do during the day.  She would still need to take a bath, brush her teeth, eat food, and everything else one needs to do during the day.  The two had discussed all of these things on the way in.  Although Tara had the idea of casting a few spells to get herself cleaned off, Lucy had other ideas.  She told Tara that she wanted to figure out her own ways of helping her, and that she might not always have The Arte to depend on.

Tara had reluctance to not using the Arte with her own cleanliness, but her feelings for Lucy told her to let her do what she wanted.  She knew that all the tall woman wanted was to help her out.  She had agreed to let Lucy do what she wanted and figure out her own ways of helping her.  She knew, all too well, how it felt to be helpless, and she didn’t want Lucy to ever feel like she couldn’t do anything for her.  She’d agreed to be set down in the bathroom while Lucy was off, getting whatever ready she needed to.

What she didn’t count on was seeing Lucy leave.  She’d been standing on the bathroom sink for about 5 minutes, and was already starting to miss her.  She turned and looked towards the opening, hoping that she would hear those loud pats on the floor the signified that her lovely friend was coming back to see her again.  She held her hand out and, as if to answer her prayers, she felt and heard it.  Those soft, yet powerful tremors from the ground that spawned from Lucy’s feet walking across the house.

Within moments, Tara brightened even further as she saw Lucy walking into the bathroom, a smile on her face as she came back and immediately lowered herself, bringing her face in front of both the sink and Tara.  “Hey there, cutie.  You miss me?” 

Chapter End Notes:

With Lucy back, what will the two be trying to do next?