- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As the moment continues, our two ladies start to get some deeper feelings from what's going on around them...

The lightshow in Lucy’s bedroom was absolutely incredible.  Neither Lucy nor Tara completely understood what was going on, but they were so far gone into their moment that they didn’t care about understanding.  They didn’t need to understand, for they were simply enjoying the moment, that magical moment the two were sharing.  One can say that a kiss is magical, and they were living a literal example of that statement becoming true.  They didn’t have to believe in magic or call it forth.  They only had to believe in the bond they now shared.  It was enough.

The kiss had started with just Tara planting her lips onto Lucy’s letting the two share the moment.  However, the power within Tara had somehow become active.  They now glow a bright red color as they embraced and some new effects were now coming into play.  Not only were they glowing, but the power had put their bodies in motion.  By some twist of fate, something had been awakened inside Tara.  It was something they were both now experiencing as their bodies began to lift into the air.  What would happen at the end of this, however, neither of them knew or could guess.

They could both feel the bed leaving them behind, yet their kiss never broke.  They were hovering in sync with one another, re-enacting that same kiss from the bed in the air.  Lucy had her eyes open this entire time, watching the room around them moving as they were hovering in the air.  It was absolutely incredible!  The bond between the two of them grew stronger and stronger as they shared this wonderful spectacle.  They were flying.  Not only Tara, but Lucy was flying as well.  How can a simple kiss be doing all this?

The answer to that question will come later.  As they stopped moving upwards, they were at the very central point of the room.  Lucy’s arms came around, worried about Tara possibly falling.  They wrapped around most of the woman’s body and pulled it into her face.  No words could possibly describe the feelings going through their minds at this moment.  One could say it was magical, but others would call it something else.  To Lucy and Tara, they were seeing each other in bigger and deeper ways than before.  Their hearts were started to bond and connect further.  If you asked them, this feeling was love.

The two of them hovered in the air, finally breaking the kiss.  As they did so, nothing changed.  Lucy was holding Tara in front of her and she softly licked her lips, taking in that warm, sweet taste Tara had left behind.  She just stared at Tara, not saying a word, though she was thinking the same thing Tara was thinking.  She was simply holding her, looking at that tiny, aura-covered body.  Tara seemed more and more beautiful all the time.  Lucy couldn’t help but just stare into her beauty.  It was magical, for lack of a better term.

Tara was going through a lot in this scenario, too.  She could feel energy being used from her body, a lot of energy, but where was it coming from?  This power…she’d never seen it before.  It could have sparked from the kiss, unlocking a cage of emotions she had inside of her the whole time.  It was a very interesting thought, and she could ponder it all she wanted later.  At that moment, however, she didn’t care.  All she cared about was that tall, cute woman that was holding her tiny form, keeping her safe. 

She stared into Lucy’s face, which stared right back at her.  She couldn’t stay silent, though.  The feelings were rushing through her body and she had to say it.  She couldn’t hold it in any longer.  It was something she’d been contemplating since this episode began and she’d been brought into the house.  She stared at the glowing Lucy and leaned forward.  As she did so, she hovered forward, pulling herself into Lucy’s cheek.  Pushing against it like a cushion, she looked up with a warm smile on her face.  She called up to Lucy, planning to tell her what she was thinking.

“L-Lucy!  I…I love you…”

These four words shocked Lucy.  She’d been thinking it, too, but hearing the words from Tara sent a huge wave of chilling energy through her body.  Her heart warmed and began to increase its pace.  Before long, it felt like the heart was about to burst from her chest.  Tara’s words were incredibly strong.  They carried with them the emotions and feelings of a tiny sorceress, a tiny sorceress who was falling in love with her.  She wasn’t sure what she was supposed to do at first.  She was getting incredibly nervous, but also incredibly happy at all of this.

Lucy eventually felt as if she needed to respond to Tara.  The little sorceress had done so many wonderful things for this moment, and she’d just told her she loved her.  Caught in the moment, Lucy ran her fingers along Tara’s back as she slid her across her cheek, towards her lips.  She pulled Tara in for a quick kiss before holding her in front of her face again, whispering to her, allowing her words to flow into Tara, pushing her hair back.  “I love you, too, Tara.”

As the words left Lucy’s mouth, the event around them had finally been finished.  The emotions of the two skyrocketed and with them came the next phase of the spell that had activated itself upon their kiss.  Streams of red energy started pouring out from each of their chests, dashing around their backs.  They filled the room with an even brighter light, but it wasn’t painful to the eyes.  It was warming and comfortable.  As they swirled around their backs, they began to connect with one another, making a single spiral that was encircling them both, rather than them separately. 

As the spiral was put in place, a bright flash of light began to appear between them, completely engulfing their bodies…

 

Chapter End Notes:

With their feelings out, something more is happening.  What could this spell be that seems to have been spawned from their moment together?