- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The kiss between our two heroes continues, offering very interesting results...

This moment was to be magical, not only for Tara, but also for Lucy.  Never had Lucy imagined what Tara was going to do when she lied down on the bed like that.  She could see her approaching her face, her tiny legs pressing down on the sheets of the bed.  She saw her kneeling down before her, but she never saw what was coming.  She figured she might push herself against her cheek again.  However, what Lucy was not expecting was to have Tara’s lips coming forth to meet hers.  Deep down, she desperately wanted that, but she didn’t think it was actually going to happen.

As she felt Tara's lips pushing against hers, her entire body went into some sort of emotional shock.  She couldn't move at all, or perhaps she could move.  Perhaps she could move, but just didn't want to.  Her eyes were gazing down towards Tara's form, but it felt as if time, itself, had stopped.  There were numbing chills all over her body and her pupils were quivering.  She slowly drifted away from the present, leaving all worries and doubts behind.  She felt as if she was being dragged away from reality, into a world where only she and Tara could exist, and everything else was gone.

The deep effects of the kiss weren't only affecting Lucy, however.  Tara's body was being sent through a wave of feelings and more as their lips were continuing to embrace with one another.  The feeling of those warm, thick, captivating lips against not only her own lips, but her face as well was magical, and that was only the beginning of this moment.  Before long, something was about to be tapped into  that would send both of them into a deeper, more magical moment.  Closing her eyes, a barrier went down inside of her and something crept out.

Lucy was fully enjoying this moment, closing her eyes as well, gently pushing her lips against Tara's face, trying to give as much as she was receiving.  Something was happening, though.  She felt a strange tingling feeling coming from her lips.  It wasn't like any nervous or chilling sensation she'd ever felt before.  It was different.  She slowly began to open her eyes, aiming to stay in this moment and see what this feeling was.  She thought, perhaps, that Tara may have been adding something more to the kiss, and her eyes bolted open at what she saw.

Tara was, most certainly, adding something extra to kiss, although she was not entirely aware of it at the time.  Her body had tensed up, and it began to let go of the restraints she'd taught herself to have.  She pushed harder into the kiss, letting both sets of lips embrace one another further.  She was getting lost in this wonderful moment, he trapped face turning red, her soul burning with a strong passion that she'd never felt before. 

Her body began to show clear signs that something else was at play here.  Slowly, but surely, Tara's robe began to ripple and shift, as if being blown into, by the wind.  As this happened, something was happening around her boots.  A small amount of red light was forming at the bottom of them.  It swirled around her legs in a spiral motion, moving up those boots, around her ankle.  At the same time, the light shot downward from Tara's boots and a larger spiral of light began to form around Lucy's feet. 

Lucy didn't know what to make of this.  What was happening?  She could feel a warm, protective aura around her toes, arches, heel, and even her ankles.  It was slowly moving it's way up both their bodies.  What in the world was this?  She had no idea, but the feeling it was giving her was warm and soothing, just as the kiss was.  She didn't dare close her eyes, but simply continued the kiss, completely incapable of desiring for it to end.

The light spirals were continuing to work their way up the two womens' bodies, having more effects than it may have originally intended.  As the top of the spirals met their knees, the bottoms began to work their way up, leaving a glow-like aura around their feet and ankles.  Whatever this was, was emitting a powerful aura and having some sort of visual effect on their bodies.  It slowly worked itself higher and higher, moving from the knees and up towards the waist.

Tara remained completely unaware of what was happening.  She could definitely feel something working it's way up her body, but she was too enveloped in the moment to care.  The only thing that on her mind was the kiss she was now sharing with Lucy, and the desire to give as much for her as possible.  She had never once felt this passionate towards someone before.  Was it love?  Perhaps it was.  No matter what it was, she wanted the moment to last for an eternity and show Lucy as much of what she was feeling as she could. 
 
Before long, the two spirals of bright red light had worked their way up to their stomachs and chests.  As it passed over them, leaving behind it's soothing, yet physical aura, there were ticklish tingles that swept through both ladies' stomachs and breasts.  It was as if joy and happiness were a tangible, energy-like element that could literally be passed through this wave of light.  Lucy wanted to start giggling and laughing from this feeling, but knew she couldn't.  That would break the kiss, and breaking the kiss is the last thing she wanted to do.

Tara soon became aware that something was amiss when this feeling creeping up her body was soon coming up through her lips and to the top of her head.  Her eyes slowly opened as she felt a strong feeling sweeping through her lips and into Lucy's.  It didn't feel like the passionate kiss.  It was something else.  It almost felt...magical.  Her eyes looked from side to side and then suddenly noticed it.  Both she and Lucy were, somehow, caught in an immense red aura.  At least, that's what most would call it.

Tara knew exactly what this was, but she could not believe that she was unknowingly conjuring it.  The feelings coming from her heart at that very moment were connecting with Lucy's.  Her powers were acting on their own, collecting those feelings and emotions, melding them together and making their presence aware to the naked eye.  The red light around them was no mere magic trick.  It was a physical personification of the bond they were creating.  It was an energy field.

As soon as she'd realized it, Lucy was starting to feel different.  She felt her body moving, Tara's along with her.  The two never broke the kiss as both their bodies, the energy field as their guide, began to lift up, hovering into the air.

Chapter End Notes:

As the light flows out further and their bodies move, just what is happening with this kiss?