- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tara had fallen out of the sky and was clenching onto Lucy's hand, as if she were a child clenching to her mother...

Lucy was amazed when she saw Tara starting to hover over her hand. It was wonderful, absolutely wonderful. However, that wondrous event soon turned into shock and surprise when Tara was starting to shake in the air, and she eventually broke her spell and fell into Lucy's hand again. She hadn't fallen very far, but she'd literally fallen from the sky and was clenching onto her fingers, as if she were a small child, clenching onto it's mother for safety. Lucy blinked and listened as Tara was trying to speak with her, talking about the warmth of her hand. 

The very idea of what had happened was both frightening and joyous to Tara. She'd been in the air, away from Lucy, her new friend. She was in the air, hovering, just as she'd done a million times before in her life, but being away from Lucy's hand seemed different, somehow. She wasn't sure if it was solely the cause from her body being 1/12th of what it used to be or if she just wanted to be closer to the giant-sized woman she was spending time with. The fact, though, was that she missed the warmth that Lucy provided terribly, and despite showing off her abilities to her, she just wanted to be close to her again. As she hugged against a couple of Lucy's fingers, she looked up towards Lucy's shocked face and smiled, softly nuzzling her cheek into a fingertip. 

The smile and loving that was brushing along Lucy's fingertips were sending a quick, soft chill through the girl's hand and arm. The scene was absolutely adorable, but she couldn't help but wonder if Tara really was alright. Did she really miss her hand and her warmth that much? The girl did seem to be happy. The smile on her face looked true and full of affection, and her face was slightly reddened as she did look up. Her fingers were nearly squinting, as if she were about to fall asleep on Lucy's hand, like it were some kind of bed. She wasn't sure just how Tara felt, but the scene brought a smile to her face as well. 

Lucy decided that if what Tara needed was someone to clench onto and love on her at that moment, then that's exactly what she was going to give her. It brought a warm feeling in Lucy's heart, a part that was always envisioning her own dolls as real people when she took care of them and made sure they never got dirty or hurt or messed up. Starting this off, she slowly raised her free hand and brought it over towards Tara. She extended the digit and tip of her index finger and slowly lowered it towards Tara's tiny, robe-covered body. It briefly tapped on Tara's hair and began to slowly stroke it as she whispered down towards the girl, bringing out a clichéd statement she'd used with her dolls, but still felt all the same. “Don't worry. Lucy's here, and she'll take care of you. I'll keep you warm and safe, Tara.” 

Tara's body was filled with a deep, soothing chill as Lucy's voice pouring into her, like a stream of protective energy. Her voice held the tone of a gentle, caring person and she believed every word that was being said. As the over-sized fingertip ran across her hair, her her head started to shiver slightly and she closed her eyes. As the stroking was continuing, massaging her head like a good friend hanging onto her in her time of need, she started to softly purr in reaction. Her eyes were closing and she rested her head against Lucy's other fingertip, clenching a little gentler and more comfortably. 

The tiny sorceress took deep breaths as she took in the huge amount of affection she was receiving, almost unable to believe that all of this was possible. She was starting to feel a lot for this woman, and the fact that she felt so soothed and comforted from all of the stroking and speech that were being given to her made those feelings stronger and stronger. She felt as if she never wanted to leave this place as the chills continued to march throughout her veins. She looked back up, her cheeks blushing even further, and just stared into Lucy's eyes, her big, beautiful eyes. 

There was nothing but affection being thrown from Tara as Lucy saw the tiny one's gaze switching, looking up towards her own gaze. She locked gazes and started to feel something even stronger. She felt some sort of bond with her tiny friend. Tara's form was small and adorable, just like the dolls Lucy had loved and cared for her entire life, but there was something more about her. The look on Tara's face, the way she'd acted towards her this entire time, and more. Lucy was feeling more and more compelled to do more for the girl. She wanted to take care of her, more so than she was doing at that moment. 

Not taking a single eye away from Tara, Lucy pulled her hand towards her shirt as she slowly lifted herself from the couch. She had an idea for this tiny girl, of how she could help her further, help both of them further. They couldn't do it here on the couch, though. If she were going to take further care of little Tara, they'd need to go to one of the only moved-in rooms of the house. As she finally stood up to her full height, she stared down towards Tara, sure that she would be reacting to her movements. 

Tara did just as Lucy had expected her to do. The feelings of her world moving made her head jerk from side to side, unaware and unsure of what, exactly, was going on. She stared up at Lucy and lost her smile for a moment. Lucy's chest was getting closer and the entire world moved upwards. Starting up, with a concerned look on her face, she whimpered up towards her big friend. “L-Lucy? Where are...we going?” Tara was sure they were headed someplace, otherwise Lucy wouldn't have gotten up. She was trusting in the woman, but still had the curiosity it took to find out people's secrets. She wanted to know where they were headed. 

Lucy could see the worry in Tara's face, although there was no reason for her to be concerned. Lucy was starting to really feel for the tiny girl, although it was just from looking at her and caring for her. Trying to calm Tara down, she gentle pulled her into her chest, cushioning most of her body against the shirt in front of her right breast. As she did so, she slowly lowered her face right above Tara's and began to whisper again. “Shh. Don't worry, you cute little Tara. We're just heading to my bedroom, where I can take better care of you, better than I am right now. Please, hush and just continue what you were doing a moment ago.” She ended her statement with an impulsively-like kiss on top of Tara's head. 

Tara's entire being felt like it was blushing and being melted away as she was tugged directly into one of Lucy's breasts. The large breast almost felt overwhelming, but the gentleness of Lucy's hold on her made it feel safer, like it was a huge, soft cushion for her to lay on. After hearing the words from Lucy and receiving a larger-than-life kiss on the head, she smiled again and pushes herself against the breast she was held into, resting her head against it. “T-Thank you...I'd like that.” she whispered, as Lucy began to walk out of the living room.

 

Chapter End Notes:

As the two of them share this moment, what sort of 'affection' and 'care' awaits Tara in the bedroom?