- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for great reviews... The following chapter was already written before so I couldn't change it as per the reviews.. I'll try to do so in the coming chapters... here goes!

Finally, Jane woke up. She moved to sit up, causing her hubby and son to fall on her thigh.

“Mom. Didn't you see them?” Julia asked.

“See who? Oh my god! The pills worked!” Jane said as she noticed the small people.

“The pill? Jane, did you do this to us? Why?” Rob asked boldly.

“Aww.... You look so cute down there.” Jane said.

“But Jane..” Rob was interrupted.

“Don't you see Rob? You were always meant to make me happy. You loved serving me. If I love you like this, don't you want to go with it?” Jane asked politely but stared at him. The stare that always conqured little Robbie. The same stare that made Robbie her slave for the first time.

“Ye... Yes honey. I am yours.” Rob replied.

“Good. But honey, you can't call me Jane anymore. Just call me Mom.” Jane announced.

“I have no problem with that honey. But who will devote their money to you?” Rob reminded.

“You.” She replied.

“But I am small.” he said.

“I can see that.” she said, poking his body by her huge finger.

“But how?” Rob asked.

“I'll make and sell giantess clips featuring me, daughter, you and Kyle.”

“But mom...” Kyle tried to stop them.

“My big bro...hehe...shut up and listen.” Julia stopped Kyle again.

“You really are genius honey. Can I touch your feet?” he asked all of a sudden. He forgot that she shrunk him!

“I sure am genius. Wait before you touch your new workplace.” she gave a genius answer again.

“Okay.” he said.

“So then, I'll give you some rules to live with us.” Jane started.

“Okay, you both will do as we say.” Jane said.

“Okay. Should I do everything Julia says as well?” Kyle asked.

“Why not? I am far bigger than both of you.” Julia said as she put her hand over her father and elder brother.

“Second rule, you must refer to me as Mom. Both of you. And Julia as... Well Julia, what do you want?” Jane said.

“Well.... Little toys.. What do you want to call me?” Julia asked.

“Julia.” Rob said.

“No. That's what you called me before. There is a need of change.... Umm... How about calling me Princess.” Julia resolved.

“Okay.” Rob said.

“Good... Now, We'll call you both toys or slaves. Got it?” Jane said.

“But Mom. Call us sons. That'd be better.” Kyle tried to change her decision.

“I'll do as I wish so that's final.” Jane said.

“Fine for me honey... I mean Mom.” Rob said.

“Okay. Now I have to make a decision.” Jane started a new topic.

“What is it mom?” Julia asked.

“Yeah mom, what is it?” Rob said.

“You little toy, don't speak when bigger people are talking to each other. Got it?” Julia silenced her own dad.

“Yes... Yes my princess. I am terribly sorry.” Rob said, scared.

“What is it mom?” Julia asked again.

“Since these slaves are tiny, they'll not be able to serve us anymore. I mean they'll do okay taking care of our bodies part by part. But we need breakfasts at morning, food throughout the day and we need someone to clean this place. And well, replace my little servant Rob. So, who can we bring?”Jane said, thinking deeply.

“Wow mom, You are so intelligent and you think of two steps ahead.” Rob said, still resting on Jane's body.

“Uh... I have an idea but that will sound ridiculous.” Julia said.

“Say it honey.” Jane said.

“Uh... I can't remember the name of that distant cousin who came here five years ago.” Julia said.

“You mean Aunt Sarah's daughter?” Jane asked.

“Yes.. That's her. Well, what was her name.... Um.... Kate, I think. Well, they are poor ever since Uncle left and they are finding it hard living isn't it?” Julia said, smartly.

“Well honey, that doesn't sound ridiculous at all. That's actually smart,” Jane replied.

“Thanks mom.” Julia said.

“You are intelligent too princess.” Rob said.

“You don't need to remind me that.” Julia ignored.

“So, I think I'll contact Sarah and ask about little Kate.” Jane said and dialled the number on her cell phone.

“Hello, Sarah?” Jane started the conversation.

“This is Kate. Sarah is not here.” she said crying.

Jane-”Why are you crying dear?”

Kate-”Sorry. Who's this?”

Jane-”I am Jane. Aunt Jane. Do you remember me?”

Kate-”Ah.. Yes, hello Aunt. If you are looking for bitch Sarah then sorry.”

Jane- “Kate dear. Don't say that. What happened? Tell me dear.

Kate-”Like that f*cking dog that was called my father, that bitch ran away from me too. I am alone with a little money and a cell phone.”

Jane-”Ran away? Where did Sarah go?”

Kate-”Turns out she's a lesbian. She ran away with a f*cking b*tch.”

Jane-”I am sorry to hear that dear. How much do you have dear?”

Kate-”Why, do you want to rob me?”

Jane-”Don't be ridiculous. I want to help you.”

Kate-”I am sorry aunt, I am too sad at the moment. I have about $100 but that will dry out soon.”

Jane-”Where are you right now?”

Kate-”Just on the streets of my house. Apparently, that bitch sold the little hut before she chickened away.”

Jane-”Honey, catch the next bus that comes to our location. I think I can help you.”

Kate-”Thank you Aunt. You must be sent to me from heaven. I'll come there immediately.”

Jane-”Okay. I'll be waiting.”

Jane hung up.

“So, what did Sarah say?” Rob asked.

“Hey tiny man. Let your princess speak first. Got it? And yes, by the way Mom talked on the phone, she seemed to be in direct contact with Kate who was apparently angry with her mum. And yes, she's probably coming. And yes, mom what did she tell?” Julia shuddered.

“Woah. Julia you are so intelligent and yes, you tiny guy, don't you have a brain?” Jane said.

“Thanks mom.” Julia said.

“Oh yes, you are right Julia, Kate is going to be here soon.” Jane replied.

“Wow. We will have someone to serve us now!” Julia said.

“Not yet. She seems to be hardened completely with the events going on with her. So, we'll need to treat her like an angel for few days. Maybe for few weeks. But, she'll coming on her standards soon. Else, we still have the shrinking tab and 7 billion people in the earth to choose to make our servant.” she said laughing.

“But how will you ask one of 7 billion people?” Rob asked..

“She was joking with you little man. Why do you have such a loud mouth anyway? Look at your son and learn to stay quiet with superiors.” Julia shouted.

“Sorr.... Sorry Princess.” Rob said.

“Julia, play with them for awhile.” Jane said.

“Sure.” Julia said and picked the two up.

Jane stood up. She was on the bed till now. She went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and freshen herself.

“Mom, can I do anything with them? I mean make them do stuff?” Julia asked.

“They are yours.” Jane replied from the bathroom.

“Thanks mom.” Jane said and proceeded to make them do stuff.

------------------------------------

From this point, Kyle will narrate the story and refer to himself as 'I', Rob as 'Dad'

------------------------------------

Julia picked me(Kyle) up and dropped me before her feet. She was joining her two feet and was seated on a small seat.

“Kiss them little slave.” she ordered.

I was too scared to speak. Besides, I had licked mom's feet before. She's just my sister.

“Yes Princess.” I said and planted many kisses on her beautiful feet. The toes well looking distinctly beautiful due to a dark purple nail paint.

“That felt good. Now lick it. Taste it.” she ordered.

I didn't object. I went ahead and stuck out my tongue and licked her huge foot. I did the same to her other foot. I suck because I actually liked what I tasted. It was really tasty. I couldn't stop licking her feet. I actually had to pulled apart from her feet by Julia herself.

“Looks like my big brother is addicted to my feet!” Julia said.

“Next is you Daddy.” Julia said, mocking little Robbie.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I enjoyed writing it! Thanks for reading!