- Text Size +

Sasha's feet hit the floor

"crap"

She heads straight for the desk,not even checking for you.Nothing,not even looking or asking.Maybe she completely forgot about you.

"Glad i was not in her underwear last night"

After a minute she heads your way.

"Bro,wake up,i'm coming in your room in a minute"

Finally!Something she's said that has helped you survive.A few seconds later though,her right foot gets dangerously close.

"Now or never"

You jump for her ankle but go to quickly and land on her small toe.You pull yourself up and make yourself balanced.Something new you find out about her is that she likes to crunch her toes up a lot of the time.Each time she does this though,all the air in your lungs in knocked out of you.She quickly opens her door and all the fear you have hits you...Mike's door is open and bed is empty...You're going downstairs.


Sasha simply goes downstairs,not once crunching her toes in,and heads for the kitchen.That is when you see him....His pure face which shows he wouldn't hurt a fly...His amazing body that makes him look good in anything he wears...And his amazing feet that are perfect in every sense possible....You have never thought of him as sexy before but just being in the little,unaware,chubby boy is just...so fucking sexy."Ok..calm down..get his help then leave...."Sasha sits down next to mike who are both eating cereal.Luck appareantly loves you and makes Sasha and Mike sit in such a way that you could jump from Sasha's right leg to Mike's left foot/slipper.After a few minutes of self-advice and self-managment,you finally run,jump and make it.You start to slip but quickly grab Mike's ankle and hitch another free ride but this time in Mike's dark slipper.About 2 minutes later,Mike gets up and goes upstairs.After the first step you fall past Mike's barefoot and land on the sole of the shoe.About 3 steps later you get used to the smell of sweat and early stage fungus coming from Mike's sole.On the 6th step though,you feel him step a bit harder.The 7th step is just pure pain.He puts his heel up and squeezes his toes in but all you san feel is your nose almost breaking and his fat rolls on his sole consuming your face and parts of your body.You feel yourself slide to the front of the shoes.You turn around screaming whe you feel Mike's big toe grab your leg and pull you underneath it.It turns out Mike has some fat bumps on the bottom of his toes as one of the many bumps push,well hold you down...After a few more stairs,you push Mike's big toe off you and and escape to a bigger problem...sweat...
You somehow find yourself in a situation where it is between held down by a bump of fat underneat Mike's big toe or being forced to swallow Mike's big toe sweat.

"YAY(!)"

Out of nowhere,something hits you back and your forced to swallow his sweat

"Oh god help me...."

 

You see a drop of sweat coming closer to your mouth.You close your mouth but that's only worse.It leaves a smell of....just feet....all over your face.Another drip appears and you know what you have to do,you have to swallow it.

You open your mouth and gulp it down,no real taste though,just a funny smell.Another drop appears the second it comes down and you gulp another one down.After another 7 steps you finally are released from your own hell.But before you enjoy your freedom,you see a drop of blood.

drop...drop....drop....drop...drop...

You slide towards it and know 2 things straight away-1.This is not Mike's feet bleeding and 2.This is not fresh but not old.

It's almost....brand new....

You think of the guy in the photos in the pencil case...Sida? Sila? Sika?

You feel the ground flatten.No more stairs.For now.

You think of the first victim again.

"What if that wasn't the first victim?What if there's been hundreds before you?"

The thought shakes you to your core.What if that was supposed to be your fate?Being glued to Mike's feet and being crushed to death?

Have my last sight be Mike's feet or slipper.Last smell be Mike's sweat?

You hear Mike's door open and feel light on your skin..You're nearly done....