- Text Size +

You move towards Sasha. She looks at you and sends back to the wall with one blow of air.

There is nothing you can do but wait. You have to let nature take it's course,hope she makes a decision....that won't be happening.

“Hey,Sasha,please may I have some food?” You beg.

“And some water?”

“You know what,fine.”Sasha replies and in a few seconds stands up and leaves the room.

“Nothing,that's all you can hear. Nothing.

 

She starts to open the door when you begin your journey to the end,well beginning of the desk.

Sasha hands you a open packet of Haribo's and some crisps.

“Thank you” She whispers to you to break the silence.

“Thanks”You snarl back.

 

You start on the crisps when you realize something....you know Sasha’s name,but not your own.

“Hey,awkward question,but.....what is my real name?”

“Trey,Trey Markson”She replies,chewing on some gummy worms.

“Thanks Sasha”You reply to finding out your name.

 

“Look,what are you going to do to me?” You shout after 10 minutes of you walking around.

“Well,here's some ideas I drew and write down,want to see?”

“Fine then,never thought I would see my own doom drawn into pictures......”

“And words”She bursts out

“And words” You reply to the scream

 

Sasha takes out the pages of you and shows you one you remember for a long time,it's a picture of you,her and the cage you saw earlier,you're stuck in the cage while she.....

“You can't see that,Trey......”She says awkwardly

“That's for later”Sasha says with a wink

“Ummm ok then,Sasha......”You say to the awkwarding mess that is Sasha.

 

“Look,here's the plan,tonight I won't do anything to you,tomorrow, I start?”She says,removing her blushing and taking a more serious face.

“Fine,but what are you doing tomorrow to me anyway?”You reply in a voice as serious as her's.

“Oh...don't worry,everything will be fine tomorrow”She says in a child like voice.

 

That's the moment you realize that you are going to be tortured by this woman in only a few hours with no help from anyone whatsoever. Tonight is your final chance to make peace and friendship with her and the ideas have already started flowing through her head.

 

A few hours pass and you feel her moving closer to you. You turn around and see her hand grab you and fling onto the bed.

“I lied about giving you until tomorrow”She says with a cunning smile.

She bites her teeth and then covers you with her body.

She picks you up and get inserted into her mouth. Sasha moves you around,makings sure not to eat you,she spits you back out and whispers words so quietly not even you heard.

You feel her hand plop you into her panties and sticks you in the vagina. Within a few minutes she orgasms. That's all it takes for you to realize you are now Sasha's,a girl who loves you,Dildo.

 

For a second,you start to cry,but the fact rolls around your mind so many times you start to enjoy it. You want to be used as a sex toy. But she notices that it's pleasure is wearing off so she starts to spin you round again,stops and takes you out and washes you up.

 

“Sorry for the mess” Sasha says quietly and awkwardly

“Don't worry....anyway there's a first time for everything....like being shrunken down and stuck into a massive vagina.....”You say while Sasha giggles for a few minutes She apparently realizes that you don't want to be here when you stress on the word “stuck”.