- Text Size +

"This is it" You think.

You thought she noticed you.

You were right.

You feel the force of her hand squash you into a smaller,darker space.That's when you get dropped on her notebook.All she can do is smile at you,staring at you while you stand in the open,unprotected from anything she might do,and that's when she finally says something.

"It's going to be a very long summer break for you"

That's all it takes and your down on the floor crying.She starts to frown at you and then sweeps you from the book.All you can do is stare at her,pleading for mercy,to be let free.But that will never come from her.

"Why are you doing this? Why do you want me? What have i done to you that makes me be here?"Are the only words that can escape your mouth before she whispers-

"Because I love You"

You stare at her suprised and scared.

"Why are you in love with me?"

"Because you're cute" she whispers back to you,or what was supposed to be a whisper became a giant scream to your sensitive hearing.

"Well,you're cute too......"Silence completes that sentence.You can make out the face just not the name and that is one bad mistake to make here.

"My name is Sasha,and yes i sit next to you in class" She comments to your silence.

"Look,how did you get me here and when can i leave?"

"Once you love me enough so i can trust you to grow back and go home....You have the next 6 weeks to make me convinced or i take you to school"

Bam.That sentence hit you harder than the last 20 minutes.You fall to your knees,picturing yourself in a school bag,unnoticed.

"Look what happens if i do get back to normal?"

"You'll date me,if you dump me,i'll give you 10 minutes to ask me back out or i'll crush you"

"Thanks for the freedom(!)" you reply walking back to what you thought was a oval shape but was really a pencil case.You start looking through the pencil case and notice some odd things,like pictures of you,her and some strange boy who never went to your school.

"That's my best frie...my ex-best friend Salk,he went to my old school,he was not as calm as you when this happened.

"What,you have done this before? How many times before me? How many times before Salk?"

"Oh calm down,You are only the second one!" She laughs

"Yeah there should not be a first!"

You stare at the pictures,all you can see is a small guy screaming with a face so pale and eyes staring at the camera,pleading to be released.....you would think this was brand new.....

You drop the pictures into the pencil case and move to the bag.You notice many school items and a few little chains,but there is one thing that sticks out the most.A little box like cage,the one people who go into the ocean are put in,you question her but she just pretends not to hear you and keeps drawing.......