- Text Size +

Jake was rocked back and forth,swinging in a massive net of dark pubic hairs as Amanda made her way out of the bathroom. Jake's entire world at the moment, were amandas dark grey lips abpve him, and the massive fleshy walls that were Amanda's thighs and asscheeks, which jiggled and shook violently with every step she took. Jake writhed and strained as best he could, but the nest of pubes were entangled securely around each of his limbs.

Droplets of urine fell from the opening above him, sprinkling him in warm piss. Jake screamed at the top of his lungs.

"AMANDAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

But she didn't react. His voice had no hope of reaching past the layers of flesh and fat that now cut him off from the rest of the world. He was alone.

The swaying continued, as did Jake's now silent struggles, but suddenly his entire world shifted and gravity flipped him upside down.

Jake nearly vomited, but luckily the movement stopped soon after it had begun. Amanda's crotch region was now very still, a nice change to the vibrating and shaking mass of fat it had been.

Jake continued writhing, unwilling to give in. However Amanda's new position had sloped her lips, and her left buttcheek to where they both were pressed against jake. The smells that came from that opening were more than enough to make Jake lose his lunch.

He regained his strength and tried once again at freeing himself, only this time he accidentally delivered a kick to Amanda's vaginal opening. His leg entered her womanhood and Jake pulled it back immediately, horrified at what he had done.

He didn't have long to think on it though, as he heard a soft moan escape Amanda, her lips flushed a dark red and purple.

Jake's eyes widened as a small amount of fluid seeped from the opening.

I have to get out of here, NOW!

He strained as hard as he could against the hairs that entangled him, pushing and pulling with all his strength, all the while causing Amanda great arousal. the discharge began to trickle, and then a small stream began to pour from her womanhood, only making Jake panic and continue his struggles with renewed strength.

A spurt escaped her lips and covered Jake in her juices, Jake gagged and recoiled at the touch of her liquids, but suddenly his right arm began to gradually slide from its prison.

The juice he thought, and formulated a plan that was altogether unpleasant, but necessary. 

Using his right leg, Jake began to dip himself slightly through Amanda's moistening lips. She spurted and moaned as Jake went deeper.

His right leg came free finally, as the discharge poured over the hairs on it, as it did with his left leg as well. For his left arm, Jake used his free arm to scoop some of the liquid and pour it over the pubic hairs entwining his arm.

It worked, and Jake slid from his pubic prison onto a spring warm asscheek.

Jake quickly crawled from beneath Amanda's boxers, and stumbled onto a soft surface.

It seemed Amanda had gone back to bed in the early hours of the morning. Her giant form was sprawled across her bed, a wet patch had accumulated in her crotch.

Jake searched the room for means of escape, and his eyes found his mother, the back of her head facing him on a bed across the room.

Perfect, Jake thought, now I can get out of here. 

Using the bedsheet on Amanda's bed, Jake slid down to the carpet below. The short walk across the room gave Jake time to think of an excuse as to why he was here, seeing as how the truth was rather embarassing.

I needed a glass of water he finally decided, although it was less than satisfactory. It'll have to work, I'm not about to tell my mom I've spent the last twenty minutes in my Aunts nether region.

Once he reached his mothers bed, Jake used the same method to climb up. He progressed swiftly, and swung his leg over the edge of the bed, pulling himself up.

He turned then and stopped.

Oh god, he thought, oh god no, not now...

His mothers bare feet were before him, her toes clenced and her soles wrinkled. Jake simply stared at his mothers beautiful feet, unable to tear his gaze from them.

His penis shot forward and began to throb violently. Oh man, oh god....I can't do this, he thought as he slowly approached her bare soles. 

But temptation has a way of winning over us all.