- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Heavy focus on vore here.

He would've been dead a thousand times by now if it weren't for her, she always saved him. Whenever he gave up hope, when the punishment became too much, he would remember her, and suddenly he could make it.

He remembered her just as he was almost swallowed whole by his mother.

As a tiny speck, it was not a difficult task for his mother's tongue to toss him around the confines of her saliva filled mouth. Pulpy remains of cheerios and spit mixed with milk filled his mouth and nose as Jake still was not given a break from trying to avoid drowning, the only difference being that this time it was spit that surrounded him and gushed into his body, choking him.

He didn't bother shouting, she couldn't hear him outside, what good would that do him here?

He tried to fight, but his mother's tongue was a viscous monster, writhing and twisting, tossing him all about, then pinning him beneath it or to the roof of her mouth.

Meanwhile Amanda was enjoying herself.

After soiling her underwear publicly, right in front of her sister, Amanda stood carefully, so as not to reveal what she'd done.

“Are you feeling okay Mandy?” Jen asked her sister curiously, she had been acting strange ever since she mentioned breakfast.

“Fine dear, just fine, I just need to shower is all.” Amanda quickly headed upstairs, locking herself in the bathroom. She sat in the toilet, unbuttoning her robe and sliding a hand down to her crotch. She moaned loudly, licking her lips as she pictured what she'd set in motion with her own sister.

She had tried to be careful, but her face must have given something away, she couldn't help it, not as she watched her tiny nephew engulfed by his hungry unaware mother, hell she'd exploded into her underwear as she watched her sister devour her own son.

She slipped a finger inside herself, her other hand massaging her clit.
“Jesus Christ” she murmured, grinding back and forth on the toilet, imagining what it must've looked like, felt like.

She squirmed all over the lid as she pictured it from his point of view.

Jen walked to the sink, rinsing her bowl as she tossed about the remains of that last bite in her mouth. It really was the best bite after all. She continued to suck on the the last honeyed flavor in her mouth, one particularly sweet piece in fact, with no idea that it was her son, who was desperately fighting for life in her mouth.

Jake felt as though his limbs were going to be torn from their sockets. His mother's tongue had eventually wrapped around him, almost snake-like, and his mother's mouth was now proceeding to suck the last of the honey flavor from his body. He screamed as he felt his skin being tugged on fiercely as his mother calmly sucked away, savoring what his tiny body had to offer.

This has to end, he thought to himself, she can't do this forever, I can't taste that good...

Luckily, he was right, after a few moments of intense pain the suction stopped completely, and his mother's tongue freed him, leaving him sprawled flat on it's slick bumpy surface.

This respite lasted only moments though as his mother decided it was time to “officially” finish her meal.

Jake was alternating between catching his breath, if you could call sucking in that hot, moist, humid air breathing, and coughing up huge amounts of his mother's saliva, when gravity seemed to shift around him.

Jen tilted her head back, a gentle index finger placed on her throat as she downed this last delicious morsel that was her son.

Jake screamed as his mother's tongue acted as a slide, transporting him downward to the back of his mother's throat, that cold, wet, fleshy opening welcoming him.

NO!

Jake jumped, just as he was about to disappear down his mother's throat, he jumped over the gaping hole and clung to her swaying uvula.

He hugged it's slippery surface desperately, clinging for dear life as he dangled over that dark abyss.

“Mom!” He didn’t care whether or not he could be heard. “Mom don't eat me!”

Jen was finishing her dishes when she felt it, that stubborn piece of cereal had caught in her throat. She cursed silently and tried swallowing again.

Jake screamed as the muscles at the back of his mothers throat contracted in an effort to send him down into her cavernous stomach.

“Mom don't! It's Jake!” Tears streamed from his eyes as he shouted for her.

Jen tried repeatedly to dislodge that stubborn breakfast chunk, to send it down into her stomach where it would become a part of her, she eventually resorted to pouring a glass of water down her throat, but to no avail. Finally, she coughed and hacked away violently, determined to get this thing, whatever it was, out of her body.

Jake lurched as he felt air rushing up from beneath him, and suddenly he was thrown, screaming, past his mothers giant white molars and out past her lips, rocketing right into the cushioned surface of his mother's open palm.

He smacked into it and lay, defeated, he had nothing left in him.

Jen cleared her throat after coughing into her hand, as far as she could tell, she'd gotten whatever it was. She peered at her open palm, curious to see what it was that had nearly choked her.

She gasped, her eyes went wide. It was her son.

She didn't react at first, she almost didn't recognize him, he looked withered, broken, and on top of that he was a great deal smaller than she remembered him being. He looked up at her, weakly, a mere speck, almost lost in the wrinkles of her hand.

And then she remembered what she'd almost done.

“Honey were you....in my cereal?” she asked softly, her voice quivering.

Jake nodded, his answer almost too small to see.

“And that was you in my throat?”

He nodded again.

At that she broke down, her sobs wracking her body, she had to steady herself on the counter.

Jake didn't like telling her the truth, he knew how bad it must hurt her to know what she'd almost done to him, after all those talks of safety.

She cried and cried, her tears falling into her hand and splashing her son.

“Honey....I am so....sorry....” His mother said between sobs, her hand covering her mouth.

“Mom...” Jake started, though he could barley be heard.

“No honey I...I almost.....ate you.....”

“Mom aunt Amanda, she.....she knew....”

His mother's jaw dropped.

“What?”

“She knew Mom!” Jake shouted, his strength entering him again. “She saw me in your bowl and she gave it to you anyways!”

Jen closed her eyes, she felt heat flush her face.

“Are you sure?”

Jake nodded.

Just as he did Amanda entered the kitchen.

Jake swallowed heavily as his mother turned to face her sister.

“Did you enjoy your breakfast Jen?” Amanda asked.

Jen pulled her free arm back and slammed a fist into her sister's face.