- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Guess i'm revisiting this as well, seems unfair to leave it hanging like it is, I'll also be adding a "slowly shrinking" element to the plotline, wheteher or not it will be for Jake AND Nique is unclear at the moment.

"Why does he smell like..." Brittany began, faltering at the end of her question.

"Piss?" Matt finsihed for her, "Guess stupid."

"No! Oh Matt that's nasty!" Brittany said, loosening her grip on Jake's body, but thankfully not dropping him entirely.

Jake hung lossely in her fingers as she and his giant kidnapper conversed. This was the first time he'd been allowed outside of that drawere for what felt like days, which more than likely was actually a day. Still, it was an unpleasant experiance trapped in that foul smelling prison, not a single ounce of light had entered until a moment ago when Brittany retreived him for some purpose which to Jake, was yet to be revealed.

"Hey you asked" Matt replied loudly and casually from his bed, stirring jake from his thoughts,"I had to go, he said he was thirsty."

"Has he even had water?" Brittany asked with a hint of concern that caught Jake's attention slightly.

"No, how often do you even need it anyways?" He asked, not actually curious, rather, he was trying to end this conversation about his newest form of entertainment as fast as possible.

"Jesus Matt..." Brittany muttered, fishing through her purse. She produced a half empty bottle of water and poured some into the cap.

"Here Jake, drink" she said, opening her palm, placing the cap, then Jake on it's warm surface.

Jake felt like he had to walk a considerable distance to reach the cap, which seemed slightly odd, he wasn't that small, was he?

"Has he gotten.....smaller?" Brittany asked Matt, who got an annoyed look on his face.

"I don't know, how big was he to start with?" Matt questioned in a frustrated tone.

"About an inch I think..." Brittany said, trying to recall.

Jake bent forward as they talked, drinking from the cap. He felt like an animal, cupping the warm water in his hands and drinking, then washing the stench of Matt's urine from his hair and body.

"Oh wow" Brittany suddenly exclaimed,catching Jake's attention as she brought her finger next to him.

"Stand up Jake" she said.

Jake did as he was told, not eager to frustrate anyone today.

"You're right" Matt said, leaning forward with sudden interest, "he has gotten smaller!"

No...Jake thought, no this....this can't be.....they're messing with me! But as jake stood there, next to Brittany's curled finger, he noticed that now he fell just short of her knuckle.

"You just keep getting smaller little guy" Brittany said, as if it were some everyday matter that Jake could very well be dwindling away into nothing.

Jake on the other hand, began to panic.

"No....you're......you're wrong...you're wrong! This is a trick!"

"Calm down bug" Matt said, not even looking in Jake's direction.

"No YOU calm down!" Jake shouted angrily, "I CAN'T be shrinking! Not again!"

"Jake....relax, i'm sure you're not gonna get any smaller" Brittany said to the tiny teen on her palm, attempting to soothe him, not really knowing whether that was even remotely true.

"How do you know!? Not that you would even care if I did!"

"Can we just do it already?" Matt asked Brittany in an annoyed tone.

She looked down at Jake, who was confused enough already.

"I don't know if....if now is the best time, we just found out he's shrinking still...."

"Come on" Matt pleaded, "you gonna lie and say that wasn't the best sex ever?"

Brittany sighed, "Okay, fine...." she couldn't deny the truth in that.

"What!? No!" Jake cried,"not again!"

He screamed in protest as he was handed over to Matt, who whipped out his stiffening cock without hesitation, forced to hang there as his cousin undressed slowly and seductively on the bed, much to his holders pleasure. 

Matt's free hand quickly went to his cock, rhythmically working it up and down.

Brittany mimicked him, rubbing a hand over her moistening lips, her legs tucked in mid air as she did so, a low moan escaped her lips.

Jake hung there, suspended in agony as the two continued, it seemed they both were determined to resist making actual contact for as long as they could manage, Which wasn't long.

Brittany motioned with her finger for Matt to approach.

"No!" Jake cried again as matt shuffled quickly towards the bed.

Their lips met as Jake was pressed into Brittany's warm stomach. They continued he wet embrace until Brittany had a better idea.

"Put him inside me" she whispered.

Matt grinned, and Jake begged them not to, pleaded as loudly as he could. He never wanted to go back there.

Unfortunately for Jake, it wasn't his choice.

Matt took great pleasure in dragging Jake from Brittany's supple breasts, past her navel in which he was dipped, through her rough patch of pubic hairs, and finally dangling him in front of her sopping wet quivering lips.

Jake was allowed one last scream before Matt plunged him inside, much to Brittany's delight and pleasure.

It was an awful, yet familiar sensation. He met her constricting walls head on as they leaked her hot sex over his body. Matt pressed him deep inside her, knowing how unpleasant it must be for Jake, that was enough motivation.

Eventually though, his fingers couldn't go any further, so he happily switched to other means. He pointed his already swelling head ay her throbbing cavern and probed as deep as he could go, he felt his small cousin slam into his sensatie head, which only drove him deeper with pleasure.

He thrusted. In, out, in, out, in and out, over and over, again and again, primal grunts coming from both of them as their tiny cousin squirmed for life at the mercy of both their sexual organs, jake thought it would never end.

He came spilling out at the climax, coughing, sputtering, and shivering.

They paid him no attention.

Matt dressed quickl and left, saying, put him the drawer before you leave."

"Where are you going?" She asked as she scooped Jake up off of the bed.

"Out."

The basement door closed loudly.

Brittany sighed and looked at Jake. "Maybe I was better off just keeping you to myself..." she muttered, carrying him to the shelf that was his prison.

She put him inside and left quickly after she'd dressed, but Jake realised she'd placed him in the bottom drawer, where matt kept his underwear, not his usual empty cell. She'd cllosed it, but a small crack of light slipped in, not enough for a one inch Jake to escape, but maybe.....

A cold and quivering Jake stood, wiping their mixed juices from his body.

I'm getting out. Tonight. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

It seems Jake may be making a daring escape next chapter*action theme*