- Text Size +

Jake felt sick to his stomach as Amanda undressed before him. Not even Samantha had repulsed him this much, (though to be fair he hadn't seen her naked, and she wasn't his aunt who he'd known since he was a young boy). Jake stared in repulsive wonder as the woman who'd held him as a screaming infant removed her clothes in agonizing slowness.

She slid her burgundy red panties past her swollen hips, uncovering her belly which flopped downward with a loud smack.

Next came her Bra. She unsnapped it from behind and let her heavy breasts dangle against her upper chest.

Her nipples are hard, Jake noticed in disgust.

She ran her hands through her dark red hair and shook, her entire body trembled and as her fat shifted beneath her skin.

“Your turn little boy” She said seductively, biting her finger and raising an eyebrow.

“Amanda I’m-”

“Do it, or you're going into the toilet, where you'll meet my dinner from earlier, and you'll find out the hard way that seafood and I don't agree”.

She added an innocent smile after that, as if she hadn’t just threatened to use the bathroom on her nephew as a form of punishing him for not wanting to engage in sexual intercourse with her.

“Amanda please...” Jake started in despair.

Amanda merely lifted the toilet seat and pointed inside.

Jake's heart fell and he came to terms with it.

This is happening, she's.......she's serious about this, about all of this...oh god....

Out of everyone at this house, Jake felt the one person other than Nique and his mother who wouldn't betray him was Amanda. He now realized how stupid he was for believing that. With trembling hands, Jake lifted his shirt over his head, Amanda watched intently, smiling, examining her tiny nephews bare body.

“Mmmmm, oh boy, it's been awhile”. She eyed him expectantly when he stopped. “You're not done yet little boy” she said in a seductive tone, leaning forward, her heavy breasts swaying back and forth.

Jake slid his boxers down his legs, slowly, full of shame.

“Oh yeah, this is gonna be good” Amanda said playfully, biting her lip.

Despite himself, Jake felt his shaft begin to harden. He attempted to hide it with his hands.

Amanda laughed. “Getting excited are we?”

She jabbed him with her index finger, pinning him to the counter top, she scooted him back and forth as he squirmed beneath her hand. She giggled, flicking his hardening member, feeling it stiffen even further at her touch.

“Amanda!” Jake shouted in embarrassment and a burst of pleasure at her warm finger brushing his shaft.

She grinned, men were so easy to manipulate,

She released him from her finger, turning off the water faucet.

She returned and pinched him in her fingers, carrying his tiny body back to the tub.

Giggling, she dropped him into the warm water with a splash.

Jake went under and his lungs filled with hot water that scalded his skin. He kicked violently until he resurfaced, coughing and struggling to tread water. Just as he managed to get a hold of himself, Amanda's giant barefoot descended and splashed down next to him, the force sending him under once more.

He kicked and pumped his arms and legs, under the surface it was actually quite peaceful. Amanda's submerged toes wiggled comfortably, her second foot followed soon after, sending another current that scooted Jake out, towards the drain.

Jake surfaced again, rubbing the hot water from his eyes. When he regained his vision, Jake's eyes were met with Amanda’s calves, well toned thanks to all the weight they carried. He followed them upward, to Amanda's massive thighs, a dark patch of hair in her crotch that was almost covered by her overhanging belly, her hands resting on her hips. Past that were here titanic breasts, easily double D’s probably larger, their nipples still hard. And finally her smug face, a seductive smile spread across it.

“Ready for our bath?” She asked. She braced her arm on the wall and lowered herself onto her tiny floating nephew.

Jake swam fiercely to avoiding her massive ass. Her impact sent a tidal wave that washed him to the far end of the tub.

She settled herself and spread her legs wide. Jake smacked into the far wall of the tub, and as the bathwater found its way into Amanda's many voids, the suction began to carry him back.

He passed the great arches of her bent legs into her swollen lips.

His impact on her lips sent a shudder through her body that sent vibrations through the water. She lost control of her lower body. The warm water combined with the sexual desire she felt at the moment caused her to lose control of her bladder.

Jake screamed in displeasure as he was enveloped in a bright yellow cloud of piss. Jake kicked and swam as fast as he could as Amanda let out a sigh of pleasure. She felt her anus swell and a gas bubble escaped, bubbling up beneath Jake. It popped when it came into contact with his body. A cloud of noxious gases surrounded Jake, giving him a coughing fit.

Amanda laughed as she saw him squirm in a cloud of her bowel movements. She let loose another fart and delighted as Jake made a show of trying to avoid it.

“I told you seafood and I don't agree” she joked, running a hand over her breast.

She brought her leg up underneath him, sparing him from the now yellowing bathwater.

He lay, exhausted on her wrinkly knee.

Amanda lifted her leg and sent him tumbling into a roll of her stomach fat.

She picked him up and said, “Time to get to work!”

She stuffed Jake headfirst into her grimy black belly button. Holding onto his legs, she twisted him back and forth, the black dirt substance rubbing off onto his skin.

Jake screamed as his mouth filled with dirt and Amanda's blubbery skin.

She giggled as she twisted him around, tickling herself, the thought of what she was doing renewing her sexual desire.

She brought him, dirty and broken to her face.

“You ready to become a real man?”

Jake swallowed heavily, knowing what she had in mind.