- Text Size +

The women surrounding him all looked amused, as if they knew something he didn’t. Jake did not like the looks on their faces.

He looked expectantly at Amanda, awaiting her reason for keeping him here. She however, sipped another full glass of wine, even pouring more for the other ladies as if he weren’t there.

Jake shuffled back and forth awkwardly, wincing a little as he put weight on his injured leg.

God, what does she want!? He thought furiously, watching his titanic aunt intently. The silence was aggravating, he just wanted to know.

Finally after what seemed to Jake like hours, Amanda spoke.

“Jake?” she asked simply, setting the wine glass down and folding her hands neatly.

“Yes?” Jake answered, a bit hesitant.

“I don’t like to point fingers or accuse people, but one of my daughters, who shall remain nameless, has brought something to my attention.”

Jake swallowed heavily.

Her eyes narrowed and he knew she could somehow tell he felt nervous.

“W-what did she say?” Jake asked, as steadily as he could manage.

Amanda scooted closer in her chair, her movement rocked the table and Jake struggled to keep his balance.

“Well she seemed to be suggesting that you and my other daughters were, how should I put this? Fucking each other.”

 

Jake felt his heart skip a beat and his face flush red.

“W-what!? Th-That’s ridiculous!” He said, laughing nervously and putting on his most confused face.

She loomed forward; locks of her curly red hair fell past her ears.

“Jake.” She said, letting his name hang in the air.

His guilt was plain to see. The other women looked on eagerly as Amanda came closer and closer to the tiny boy.

“I-I…..i’m…..sorry….” Jake, said hanging his head.

“I’m not mad.” Amanda told him.

Jake looked up to see a small smile on her face.

“Y-you’re not?” He asked, a bit confused.

“No.” she said, laughing softly, “It’s natural for you to have these urges, I understand.”

“You do?” Jake asked, still bewildered by what his aunt was saying.

“Yes, my daughters are beautiful, I know that Jake, and you’re all at the age where your hormones are off the charts and telling you to do god knows what, trust me, I was there once too.”

Her hands came unclasped and she held one forward for him to step on.

Jake did so, feeling that at this moment, his aunt was truly looking out for his best interests.

He smiled as she brought him to her face.

“I’ll admit I was a little mad at first” she continued, “But not because you were having sex with my daughters…”

“Why were you mad then?” Jake asked, curious, steadying himself on her thumb.

She looked at him closely, eyeing him, “I was mad that I didn’t have a little man to myself.”

Jake’s smile faded.

He swallowed again, and took his hand from his aunt’s thumb.

Her eyes darkened and a slow predatory smile spread across her face. Jake looked back to find the other women all smiling as well.

“Oh-oh god” Jake felt himself begin to tremble.

Amanda lowered her hand and dumped him on the table.

She then stood, her towering frame stretching high into the sky, she turned, her massive rear end engulfing Jake’s vision, and walked to the fridge.

The other women seemed to be bursting with excitement.

Amanda returned with a tub of whipped cream.

She picked him up by his injured leg, pinching it between her index and thumb, and dropped his small screaming body into the sea of white topping below.

Jake surfaced and wiped the cream from his eyes. He looked upward to find the huge faces of his aunt and the other women loom over the rim of the tub. Each of them had a spoon.

“Dig in girls” Amanda said, grinning.

Jake screamed and dived as a huge metal spoon sunk into the cream he’d been standing in moments before. He barley had time to think as another spoon descended on him. He dodged left and right, the women above giggling like schoolgirls.

“Oh! Almost got him there Amy!” He heard them shout.

“Oh look there he goes he’s in that pile!”

“He’s mine!”

“Oh wait, there he is!”

“Get him! Get him!”

Jake felt his already weakened body begin to exhaust.

The spoons kept coming, carrying heavy loads of desert of into the distance to be devoured by some giant goddess.

Jake felt something tear in his injured leg and he fell, screaming in pain.

As he rolled in a pile of soft cream, Jake felt the cold touch of metal underneath him.

“I got him girls!”

“Aw, Samantha, let me have him.”

“Yeah, I should get him!”

“No way, I caught him fair and square!”

Jake looked on in horror at the fat face of his captor “Samantha”.

She squealed with delight as if she’d achieved some great feat. Her pudgy cheeks almost rolled over themselves, and she nearly had a triple chin, her pouty lips were thick and smeared with globs of whipped cream.

“Gotcha little guy” She said giggling.

“Oh come on Samantha, put him down” One of the others said. “You won, let him go.”

Samantha inspected the tiny boy covered in whipped cream.

Her tongue protruded from her mouth and covered her lips in spit.

“Not yet girls, I haven’t had desert….”

Jake didn’t even have time to scream before he was tossed into that dark wet cave.