- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Giant male interaction in this chapter

Jake awoke groggily, sitting straight up. It took him a moment to compensate for the steady rise and fall of his mother’s stomach. Nique still lay curled up next to him, tucked into the napkin they were using as a makeshift bed.

Man I gotta piss! He thought, alarmed.

Jake tilted his head and stared across the vast expanse of his mother’s body, a desert of fabric with two large soft mounds obscuring most of her face, though Jake could tell she still slept soundly.

How does she do it?  He wondered, standing as gently as possible. It had taken him quite a few hours to sleep when every minute or so he could hear laughter or giggling through the walls.

Our family likes to party, Jake mused as he eased past Nique and down to the mattress below. He landed with a soft Thump and then descended with the help of the blanket to the hardwood floor.

Jake glanced at Amanda’s empty bed, Someone’s still up partying it seems.

Jake slipped from beneath the door out into the empty hallway. Unlike before, the hallway was now littered with discarded clothing and beer cans. Jake stepped cautiously around a pair of discarded pink panties.

Jake continued down the hallway, only one person came by, one of his many aunts, and she didn’t even notice him. Her barefoot came within inches of smashing him into the floor though, Jake had to dodge to the side and hug the wall to avoid her. She continued on her way and Jake resumed his journey.

Finally reaching the Bathroom door, Jake peered underneath it to find it empty.

He slipped inside and approached the toilet bowl.

Goddammit! He thought angrily as he noticed the small ladder that usually gave him access tossed aside. He attempted to set it right side up, but it proved to be more of a challenge than he initially thought.

“Well this is just perfect” he mused. He scanned the room, but the only way he could see of getting to his goal was using the toilet paper roll, a loose piece hung close to the floor.

“Why not?” he said, shrugging, He felt his need to urinate become a bit more urgent.

 

It took him a few tries, but Jake did manage to grab hold of the toilet paper, which began unrolling slowly as his weight tugged at it.

“Fuck!” Jake cried in frustration.

He redoubled his efforts and began to climb, slowly making progress. He was about halfway up when he realized the toilet paper couldn’t last forever, he’d gone through about a quarter of the roll already.

Jake heaved himself up even faster; grunting with effort, his hands becoming sweaty, once he was level with the bowl the roll was nearly out.

“Here we….Gooooo!” Jake shouted as he kicked of the counter wall, as the paper swung he leapt for the seat, barley getting his arm over it.

Jake snarled and managed to pull himself up and over.

He didn’t rest long, but dropped his briefs and let loose a stream of steady urine for a good minute or so.

A satisfied grin on his face, he shook himself free of any remaining droplets and was about to make his way back down, when the door opened.

Unwilling to repeat his adventure with his aunt, Jake immediately ducked behind the upraised lid of the toilet, and listened to who it was.

“Come on Matt, let’s fuck already”. Jake recognized Brittany’s familiar tone, disgusted.

“Yeah alright just let me piss real fast” Matt said excitedly.

Jake heard the quick unzip of a fly, and then the steady trickle of urine into the water below.

Guess that’s what they were whispering about Jake thought smugly.

He jumped as a shadow loomed over him, but relaxed when he noticed it was matt’s hand flushing the toilet.

“Don’t forget the lid” Brittany said, “my mom hates when it’s up”.

“You’re fucking kidding me” Jake said is disbelief.

As the lid slammed to the toilet seat Jake made eye contact with the giant in underwear before him. At first it was shock on Matt’s face, clearly not expecting Jake to be present, but then his face changed to an evil grin.

“Well well, eavesdropping were we?” He said, his hand shot to wear Jake crouched and snatched him up.

“Who was eavesdropping?” Brittany asked as she stared into the mirror, adjusting her hair.

Matt turned Jake over in his hand, inspecting him. “This little guy” He said, poking Jake in the stomach.

Jake pushed his finger away and scooted to the edge of his hand.

Brittany sighed, “he knows, what do we do?”

Matt grinned again, “why don’t we have some fun?”

“With him?” Brittany asked, surprised. But her surprise turned to a predatory smile, “sounds fun.”

Oh god, Jake thought panicking, oh god no, not this!

Matt carried him into his old room, currently empty, and Brittany locked the door.

Matt threw himself on her Bed and removed his shirt, placing Jake on his chest.

Jake immediately stood and ran, but Matt’s hand swatted him back.

“Not so fast” He said playfully.

Brittany removed her shirt as well and climbed on top of him, her breasts swayed slightly over Jake’s head.

She ran her tongue from matt’s belly button to his neck, sliding it over Jake and coating him in spit. She did this several times before she picked Jake from Matt’s chest. Smiling, she dangled him over Matt’s head, still resting on a pillow.

“Open wide” She said to him. Matt obeyed and his maw gaped.

Jake kicked and screamed as he was lowered inside.

Matt was not as gentle as the girls had been. He bit Jake’s legs and arms lightly, causing Jake to scream. He swished the tiny boy in his mouth until Brittany said, “Mmmmm, let me get some of that”.

She pressed her lips to his and they exchanged their screaming, sticky captive.

Brittany trapped him halfway in her mouth, his top half struggling outside. She gave his waistline a sharp bite. Jake screamed in pain.

Matt reached to her chest and rubbed her breasts together as she sucked on Jake. Her crotch soon began to drip, and she spat Jake back onto Matt’s chest.

Jake lay there heaving in a tangle of his chest hairs.

“Do you have it?” Brittany asked.

Matt flashed a condom.

“Let me see it” she told him.

Brittany stretched the condom and picked Jake up. “Get ready for one helluva ride little cousin!” she told him laughing.

“Nooo!” Jake screamed when he realized what she intended.

She dropped him down the condoms rubbery shaft and he hit the bottom, giving it a slight swaying motion. Jake tugged at the plastic prison, but through its walls he saw Brittany slide of Matt’s boxers and reveal his rock hard shaft.

She slid the condom over his cock and Jake slammed into its swollen head.

Jake recoiled at the touch, but there was nowhere to escape to.

Matt moaned, “Now that feels good!” he exclaimed, using his index finger to rub Jake around on his head.

“It gets better” Brittany said as she slid off her panties.

Jake stared in pure amazement as her wet cavernous pussy enveloped him and all he knew.