- Text Size +

Jake barely had time to slip his pants back on before a knock came at the door. It slid open slowly and a face peeked in, it was Brittany’s.

She smiled when she located him on her sister’s bed.

“So, did you two have fun?” She asked him, smirking.

“What do you mean?” Jake replied warily.

“Oh please, Em’ only cranks up the radio when she gets naughty, and the way she looked when she came downstairs said it all, you two got busy!”

Jake turned a dark red. “Nothing happened, quit being stupid”, he told her, eager to get to business. “I wanna’ talk to you about something”.

“Changing the subject are we?” She asked playfully. Nonetheless, she jumped onto her sister’s bunk, landing heavily and sending Jake tumbling down into the fork of her legs.

She giggled and fished him out with her fingers, dangling him playfully. When Jake didn’t play the part of the frightened child, she dropped him on her bare stomach, which bounced slightly.

Jake lost his balance as he hit the soft, warm surface, and began rolling backwards until he reached her naval. He tumbled into it headfirst and disappeared inside. He scrambled to get himself upright again, and eventually decided it best to use her belly button as a makeshift seat.

At least she’s cleaned it recently, Jake thought as he gazed around his new location.

“Comfy?” She asked in a mischievous tone.

“Yeah, thanks” Jake said with a light sense of sarcasm.

Brittany took the tie that was binding her hair in a ponytail and let her brown locks hang loosely about her shoulders. “So”, she started, “what is it you want to talk about?”

“Nique”, Jake answered immediately. “I want her guaranteed safety.”

“Safety?” Brittany said, genuinely confused, “from what?”

“You”, Jake answered, looking directly at her.

At first she didn’t know what to do or think.  Then she smiled, a dark smile, one that made Jake’s spine crawl, that gave him a cold empty feeling, a smile he’d seen before, and for a moment, Brittany changed to a slightly larger, shapely, red headed woman.

Jake stared in fear at that smile, and dreaded what surely followed.

“Ok you wanna’ make a deal, we know what you want, but what’ll you give me?”

“Myself”, Jake echoed.

She gave him an evil, knowing grin. Her eyes narrowed and she leaned forward and whispered, “Deal.”

Brittany didn’t waste any time.

As she slipped her shorts and shirt off, she looked at him and said, “I’m not as gentle as my sister, I hope you can hide bruises little man.”

She wasn’t lying.

His time with Emily had been exhilarating, his time with Brittany however, was excruciating.

She forced him in and out of her faster than Nique or Emily ever had. His mouth soon filled with her juices.  He felt his shoulder pop from the force of the impact on her vaginal walls. It wasn’t long before his nose was smashed head first into one, and he felt it break as well. He held back the tears of pain; he wouldn’t give her that satisfaction. She lasted a lot longer than Emily or Nique as well, and instead of allowing him to be swept out, she held him inside of her, a cupped hand guarding her lower lips, forcing Jake to intake much of her discharge.

She pulled him from her, broken, battered and gasping for breath, only to give him something new to fear.

She let him rest momentarily as she herself recuperated.

“Not bad, I guess you’ve had a lot of practice”, she said between breaths.

Jake couldn’t reply due to the fact that he was hacking up and unbelievable amount of her fluids.

“Catch your breath little cousin, we’re not done yet” she said as she re-adjusted herself on the bed.

She stood and then crouched, waddling until her pelvic region loomed over his small form.

“Hope you’re an assman”, she said grinning.

“Oh god no…” Jake said quietly to himself.

She pinched her fingers down on his waist and lifted him upward into her anus.

He didn’t go in at first; he merely stuck to the opening. She left him hanging there for a moment, coughing heavily at the smell, and then her index finger rammed into the small of his back, forcing him in at an awkward angle.

He couldn’t keep his fear in check any longer.

“Wait Brittany Please!” He cried.

She just laughed. He was halfway in when suddenly she answered his plea.

“You want me to stop?” She asked, her finger hovering a few mere feet from his face and right arm, the only parts of his body still not consumed.

“Yes, Please!” Jake said, almost in tears.

“You’’’ be giving up your girlfriend’s safety” she reminded him.

Jake sighed heavily.

When he didn’t respond, Brittany said, “Jake?”

“Do it”, came his reply.

“Gladly” she answered.

Her finger pressed lightly against his head, and with a small amount of effort, she slid him upwards, into her bowels.

It wasn’t pleasant. She clearly needed to use the restroom soon, as the amount of waste in her system was enormous, or maybe that was just his size comparison. Her plan on getting him out though, soon took care of that.

Jake found himself being dropped head first into a pool of water.

He surfaced and swam to his immediate right, narrowly avoiding being submersed by a large log that had followed him down. He had no idea how long he’d been in there.

She fished him out with a toilet brush and washed him off in the sink.

As Jake scrubbed himself relatively clean, he glared at Brittany.

“So, Nique won’t be hurt now?”

“Not by me” she said, “but I can’t speak for Kyana.” She grinned darkly and Jake realized how stupid he’d been.

I didn’t plan for the other girls!