- Text Size +

Jake spent most of the following day figuring out how he would approach Brittany with his offer. He thought it best to do this away from the other girls; he wasn’t sure how each of them might react.

As he and Nique shared lunch with Jake’s mom and his aunt, Jake watched Brittany from the table. All four girls preferred to eat separately and watch TV in the living room. He noticed that Emily and Ana now wore socks around the house at all times, and both of them seemed to be keeping an eye on him from the couch they sat on.

“Jake?” came Amanda’s voice.

“Hmm?” Jake said, turning his attention to his titanic aunt

“I asked if you wanted a bite of my sandwich”.

I see the fact that she nearly ate me hasn’t stopped her from sharing food with me… Jake mused.

“Sure” he agreed, as he was quite hungry. He approached the sandwich she held, hovering slightly above the table. Jake took a chunk of with his hands, and added more lettuce and tomatoes which left his hands sticky, but his stomach satisfied.

“So you two don’t mind being looked after tonight?” His mother asked him.

“Huh?” Jake said, he had been staring at the girls again.

His mother looked at him angrily, “Tonight? Your aunt and I leaving? The girls will watch you guys?”

Perfect! Jake thought eagerly.

“I’m sure he’s fine” Amanda said, “The girls won’t even have to do anything.”

Jake’s mother didn’t look very pleased at this.

“Don’t worry Jen” Amanda said, seeing her sister’s distraught face, “I’m sure he won’t be eaten alive, that was a once in a life time thing!”

Yeah, try like five Jake thought silently, still watching Brittany from his perch.

“Jake don’t sit so close to the edge like that” Jake’s mother scolded.

“Oh Jen, he’s fine, really!” Amanda interjected.

She definitely isn’t my favorite caretaker, he thought, but at least she lets me be myself…

Just then, a wall of flesh tipped by long red fingernails engulfed his surroundings, and Jake was hoisted off of his rear into the air.

Amanda brought him to her soft warm chest and held him there, cradling him like a small child.

“Besides”, his Aunt continued with him pressed against her, “His Aunt Amanda is here to protect him”.

Jake faked a smile for her and prayed for it to end soon. The scent of her perfume she planned on wearing was heavy here. His aunt had clearly spent a lot of time outdoors; the flesh of her cleavage was a dark wrinkled red.

“Jake likes being safe and warm in his aunties chest, doesn’t he?” She asked him in a disturbingly childish voice.

It’s like she thinks I’m four!!!  Jake wanted to scream at her in rage, but instead he gave her a solemn nod.

“See?” She said to Jake’s mother, “It’s like I was telling you, maternal instincts, it’s all about the breasts, your kids fed off them, and so they feel safer there”.

Jake began to blush a brighter red than he thought possible.

She brought her index finger to rest on top of his head.

She isn’t really going to-

In a slow steady motion, Jake’s aunt applied pressure to his head and began to slowly slide him between her massive breasts.

“Amanda I don’t think-“Jake’s mother began to protest.

Jake let out a short gasp as his entire world was consumed by his aunt’s breasts.

The air here was heavy and moist with sweat. Jake began to cough as breathing became labored. Jake started to struggle, as best he could, he had to keep a constant pressure against the two masses of flesh around him, to prevent from being squashed.

“AMANDA!” He yelled, though he suspected his shouts were muffled strongly.

He continued to shout, until at last two pudgy fingers entered his moist prison and pulled him free.

Jake hung limp and gasping in his aunt’s grip.

“I bet you were comfy in there weren’t you hun?”

Jake wanted nothing more than to kick her in her smiling face, but he remembered to keep calm.

“It was nice” Jake said, giving her yet another fake smile.

“See Jen?” she said smugly to his mother, “He wasn’t screaming, you just imagined it, I’m sure he won’t mind going back in for a little bit”.

She began to lower him towards the gap in her breasts.

“Wait!” Jake said suddenly.

She eyed him strangely.

“Maybe later ok Amanda? I’m kinda’ hungry right now”.

She smiled at him.

“Of course sweetie, maybe you can spend the night in there, nice and warm, won’t it be nice?”

“Can’t wait” Jake lied.

Great, just…Great.