- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you didn't see my last post, I suggest you go to the previous chapter, I re- edited a bit and you might become confused.

-Jake

Nique and Jake spent the rest of the day and all of the night huddled together, avoiding the rest of the family. Amanda made a quick stop by their room and asked if they were hungry. They told her they weren’t. Eventually the cousins came to bed.

Brittany and Kyana both told them goodnight in their sweetest voices.

Brittany leaned close to their resting place on top of the dresser and whispered “sleep tight”.

Emily made a disgusted groan and undressed, keeping a wary eye on Jake as she did.

Eventually all four girls finished their nightly routine, leaving Jake and Nique to their thoughts.

Jake lay against her smaller form, his arms cradling her shoulder.

She shifted suddenly and turned to face him, Jake could barely see her in the darkness.

“Jake?” she called his name.

“Yeah?” he replied.

“Maybe we should ask your mom if we could leave.”

Jake lay there a moment, taken aback by her sudden request.

“Leave? No she’s wanted to see Aunt Amanda for so long, plus all the stress of taking care of us?”

Jake released his hold on her and sat up.

“Nique”, he continued, “This trip was more for her than for us, and she needs this, more than we can understand.”

Jake couldn’t see, but he heard her begin to sob again in soft whimpers.

He leaned forward and embraced her again, holding her close to his chest.

“But what about you cousins?” she said in between sobs, “what if they hurt you or me what if-“

“They’re not going to touch you, I swear, this time, I won’t let that happen, not ever again.”

“But Jake…” Nique started.

By her tone of voice Jake could tell something had been bothering her.

“What is it?” he asked, dreading the answer.

“I…..I told them more than just the truth of your fetish….”

Jake closed his eyes and inhaled deeply.

“What did you say?”

She shifted uncomfortably in his arms. “I told them….that…..that you were afraid of being eaten.”

Jake sighed heavily. “They’re gonna use that against me aren’t they?”

Nique nodded, “They talked about slipping you into their mom’s food again if you kept staring at their feet”.

Jake swallowed nervously.

“I’ll have to confront them, I should have today, but they caught me off guard”.

He turned to face the rest of the room, his eyes fell on each of his sleeping cousins, lingering the longest on Brittany.

“I’ll talk to Brittany tomorrow; she’s the worst of them”.

“Are you sure that’s a good idea?” Nique asked, scooting to his side, he felt her hands rest on his shoulders, bringing them warmth. “She’ll hurt you, I know she will.”

“Better me than you” Jake replied.

Nique sighed, frustrated, “You seem intent on getting yourself killed Jake”.

“Only for you” he replied, his eyes still glaring at Brittany.

Nique blushed. “I don’t want to see you hurt again Jake”.

“I’ll do whatever it takes to keep you out of all this.” He told her.

She kissed him, for the first time in a long time. She pulled him back to their makeshift bed.

She climbed on top of him and said softly “Thank you”.

They made love together that night like they hadn’t in a while, in fact, it reminded them both of their first time, though Nique was much larger then, and Jake had been literally able to enter her, rather than his member.

They climaxed three times, a new record for them both.

They both lay together afterwards, Nique resting on his chest, fast asleep.

Jake however was still deep in thought.

How the hell am I gonna convince Brittany to leave us alone?