- Text Size +

She reached under the hanging pants and grabbed the pair.

There was no tag or security device attached, there was no markings to note what name brand it belonged to.

Maggie sat down and tried on the shoes. They felt comfortable but something felt weird. Like her feet were tingling with warmth. Slowly, she made her way over to her non-typical mark, the younger, short, slightly cute, obviously new, guy.

“Hi.” She smiled. Looking at the tag, she could make out his name.

Mark...

How ironic.

“Can you give me your opinion about these shoes?” Maggie lifted the hem of her skirt slightly, twisting her leg to show off their long, slender shape.

“Nice...” He couldn't hide the way he gazed at them. “They make your legs look... nice.”

But Maggie didn't hear him. She felt dizzy, nauseous and her legs were on fire. She clutched her head as she took a step back. Finding a bench behind her, she quickly sat down.

“Whoa...” The boy said, wide-eyed. “What the...” He watched as Maggie slowly grew in size, matching his height while sitting down. He watched as her clothes grew with her, her long legs creeping closer and closer to him. The bench groaned slightly and began to sag under her weight. He watched speechlessly as her breasts ballooned beneath her low cut white blouse.

“What's happening to me?” Maggie asked herself in a groggy, delirious tone. She felt her butt spread over the entirety of the bench and felt the metal twist and bend beneath her. Maggie tried to get up but she could barely gather the strength to pull her legs underneath her.

The boy backed away as Maggie collapsed forward onto her hands, causing her cleavage to heave against each other. With her bent over the boy had a clear view straight down her blouse.

People were beginning to notice, point and to some extent gather from a distance. A few men braved a closer look, opting to move right behind her. Staring at the cheeks of the tight fitting yoga pants she wore.

And she continued to grow as people recorded video footage, took pictures and gasped as she approached the size of a van.

Maggie suddenly reared up onto her knees, surprising everyone as her head grazed the tiled ceiling, causing pieces of it to trickle about her ears. She gave a weak groan before keeling backwards causing the men staring at her rear to scramble out of the way as she landed on rows of shoe-containing shelves. The store shook as she crushed the rows of shelves underneath her. In her altered state of consciousness, she writhed on the floor, seemingly in pain, running her hands up and down her curvy body.

 

People who were starting to worry that she, in fact, would not stop growing, began scrambling away, heading for the doors. And as Maggie approached the size of a school bus, the rest began to flee, still recording their videos or snapping more pictures.

And security arrived, quite late if you thought about it, though they couldn't be blame; most of them believed that the report of a woman growing in the shoe department was nothing but a weird joke. They called the police naturally, and searched every bathroom and changing stall to warn occupants of what was coming. They watched, from a distance, as shelves and clothing racks were pushed outward by her growing body. And before long, a thick wall of broken store furniture were piled around her, continuing to grow. Whatever couldn't be pushed, Maggie simply grew over, crushing it beneath her.

They began to evacuate the building, using the PA system to alert anyone they might have missed, when Maggie grew so big, her large breasts were pushing into the ceiling.

It was getting harder for her to breath with such confined spaces for a girl easily the size of several commuter buses. Her shallow breathing blew the false plaster ceiling off of their rails, pieces of them falling into her mouth, between her plump, pink lips. When she inhaled the pieces of plaster, Maggie released a god-like cough that was enough to blow people out the door. And as she continued to clear her windpipe of the irritating plaster, Maggie's eyes finally snapped open.