- Text Size +

Becky looked at me with hungry eyes. I could tell she wanted me now. I looked down and saw she had already taken off her panties and was pleasuring herself. I got an erection almost instantly. She stopped pleasuring herself and lowered me towards her pulsating vagina. She placed me in front of her pussy and laid on her back.
"Let's see what you can do at your size bro!" She said.

I slowly walked up to her womanhood. It was beautiful. I started to massage and lick her clit. I could here her moaning in the distance. Her vagina started to leak and was covering my body.
"This should act as good lubrication." I thought to myself. I then dived straight in. Her muscles were contracting all around me, making it hard for me to make my way through. I noticed that her juices were aleady up to my ankles and the level was rising fast. After a few minutes the only way I could make my way through was by swimming. I made sure to rub her walls as I did so. This only made the level rise up faster.
At this point Becky was practically screaming. I continued to swim through, determined to please her further. I finally found it, her G spot. I couldn't wait to see the reaction I would get out of her when I touched it. I slowly made my way towards it, and began to rub it with all my might. I felt Becky raise her pelvis into the air. I had to hold onto something to avoid being lost inside her forever, so I held on to her G spot. This didn't make my situation any easier. Becky now placed two fingers inside her vagina and began to pleasure herself some more. I needed pleasuring too, so I started to rub my penis against her G spot. Becky felt me cum, which sent her entire body into a frenzy. Se was now screaming with pleasure, and crying too.

I started to make my way out. I poked my head out and looked up only to find two fingered heading my way. She was not finished with me yet. She pushed me back in as far as she could, and continued to pleasure herself.
"Well I've had my fun." I thought to myself. "It's only fair that I let her have hers aswell."
I made my way back to her G spot and did all I could to give Becky the best experience of her life. I started tolick it. Becky was rolling in her bed now, unable to keep still. She finally had an orgasm, but I was so deep inside of her that it didn't send me flying out. Instead, I was still inside her, drowning in her juices. I was about to pass out, but then she had another orgasm, followed by a third a few seconds later. The third one was the most powerful. It knocked me out instantly. But luckily, it was powerful enough to shoot me out of her pussy and onto her bed.

I woke up after what felt like hours only to find Becky staring at me with that hungry look still in her eyes.
"I'm not done with you yet little man!" She said giggling.
I noticed that she was completely naked at this point. Suddenly without warning, she raised her massive breast over my body, and dropped it on me. It was so comfortable and warm in there that I never wanted to be let out. After five minutes of smothering me with her breast, she brought it up slightly, revealing her titanic nipple.
"Suck me dry!" She yelled.
Then she practically fell on me. Her nipple found its way into my mouth, and I started to suck as much as possible. I could feel her slowly putting more and more weight on my body until eventually, all of her weight was on me. I loved every second of it. She raised herself off the bed, but my mouth was stuck to her nipple, so I went up with her. I heard her laugh then pluck me off.

She stared at me for a few minutes. Then, without saying a word, she lowered me back down towards her vagina. She inserted my entire body leaving only my head poking out. I thought maybe she wanted to try something new, but a few minutes later, I could hear her snoring peacefully. It was then that I noticed that I too was tired from the days events. I remembered dosing off with only three words running through my mind.
"Best. Night. Ever."

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review and let me know what you think!